Customize

Proof of WISE recruitment to Scientology Orgs

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by OTBT, Nov 22, 2010.

1. OTBT Member

Proof of WISE recruitment to Scientology Orgs

Scientology routinely tries to deny that it's front group the World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) tries to recruit people into the Church of Scientology.

STOP-WISE.BIZ : World Institute of Scientology Enterprises = Recruitment Vehicle for Scientology

World Institute of Scientology Enterprises - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the internal WISE Membership Organizing Board shows differently.

Look at the lower right corner of this WISE Org Board. The "stats" for Division 6 of WISE are:

wisemembershiporgboard.jpg

The original Excel file can be downloaded from the WISE leaks thread.

Also, thanks to Bob Browning of WISE Int for creating this internal WISE Org Board Excel spreadsheet . :D

bobbrowning.jpg
  2. DeathHamster Member

Re: Proof of WISE recruitment to Scientology Orgs

I have a content management system, and a folder just for org boards. That's a keeper!
  3. Triumph Member

isn-27-p20-21-div6c.gif
    Scientology fronts: "Division 6C"
  4. Re: Proof of WISE recruitment to Scientology Orgs

Awesome find.
  5. Triumph Member

this is from Razzline its a Job Advert for Krusties Organic Liaison

Scientologist treat every thing as "Division 6" (Recruitment) even when its a supposedly privately held *cough* Non-Scientology Company.
  6. Anonymous Member

Article by Wise Beard Man

More of the article here WISE : XENU TV
  7. Anonymous Member

before people get excited, do they claim world institute of SCIENCTOLOGY enterprises is not part of Scientology or recruiting ? Because I wold love to hear the sales pitch that says they are not related to Scientology.
  8. Anonymous Member

Refer to post #6 above

9. Anonymous Member

I see you and raise you one email leak

10. pedrofcuk Member

WISE=Scientology=WISE

WISE is a Scientology front group and even has OCAs for individuals and even one for a business based on the stupid ass org board.

I know this because when I was running a mission I also ran a WISE consultancy. The fact that the attendees at my WISE seminar were public from the mission was just coincidence.

Or was it?

Whacky huh?
  11. willhaven720 Member

You need proof?
  12. LarryBren Member

WISE is and always was part of organized scientology, controlled by those who control the rest of organized scientology. It exists to make money for organized scientology and to make scientologists who in turn will give money and/or become cheap labor for organized scientology. Everything it does is done to help "clear the planet".

There is no other significant purpose for WISE.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...tients-money-scientology-73798/5/#post1361013
  13. OTBT Member

No, I don't need proof.

The only reason I started this thread is to disprove WISE's idiotic claim that WISE does not recruit people into scientology.

Of course they recruit people into scientogy. With a name like World Institute of Scientology Enterprises anyone would be fool to think they would not try to recruit people into scientology.

But since scientology and WISE do deny they recruit, I figured this thread might be useful, given the current attention that WISE is getting in the news.

Please feel free to add more proof. This thread isn't for my benefit, it's more for lurkers and newbies who are not familiar with WISE.
  14. pedrofcuk Member

What Larry said, and, what Will said.
  15. willhaven720 Member

lol

I had no idea they denied it.

That is very special needs.
  16. Anonymous Member

Article republished by WBM: WISE as a Scientology Front Group (original author Jeff Jacobsen)

sauce for this quote:
    is "WISE Policy Directive Internal 14, 27 March 1986 "Field Staff Member Activities"
  17. Anonymous Member

always better to be the ones with proof, or else you have to remember all the lies, something about mark twain
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Re: Proof of WISE recruitment to Scientology Orgs

Thanks OTBT. Just came across this thread. The good fight against the sneaky $cilon hoard is getting buried under all that other chatter....

If anyone ever asks for proof that WISE is another front, I just show them the pictures in IAS WISE pubs (plenty found on this board!) and match up to the chiros, vets, dentists and businesses' websites. I still can't believe how sneaky this cult is with all their front groups. I kinda feel sorry for those sucked into WISE and then ultimately into $cientology...

Hey newbies! Check out Narconon, WISE, Youth for Human Rights International (YHRI), Applied Scholastics (to name a few). Oh yeah, and HAPPY STAT DAY Y'ALL!
  20. OTBT Member

Executive Directive from the Scientology Watchdog Committee

WDC ED 242 dated 5 September 1985

HOW WISE CAN FLOOD PUBLIC INTO YOUR ORG OR MISSION

[IMG]

wisepage2.jpg

wisepage3.jpg
  21. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  22. Zhent Member

Source: Melbourne Ideal Org newsletter (2010/11/27) Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - Latest Melbourne Ideal Org update newsletter
  23. Re: Proof of WISE recruitment to Scientology Orgs

Here's a fine example of Scientology WISE businesses in action.

The owner here was Herb Zerden, a highly ethical OT8 who has had ownership positions in over 20 businesses, now out of business.

Herb is a highly decorated Patron Meritorious in the IAS, the best of the best Scientology and it's WISE business owners have to offer.

Start a WISE business, hire almost all Scientologists, overpay them with company money which they in turn "donate" to the church for required courses, etc.

Grab all you can and start another fine WISE business after declaring bankruptcy through a WISE bankruptcy firm.

This particular version of Herb's many companies was called (F.A.S.) Foreclosure Assistance Solutions of Clearwater, FL took in over 13 million dollars from people across the country facing forclosure and already in dire straits, attack the weak. Promise the world, deliver little, go under and simply start up another WISE company and repeat;

Lisa Macpherson, e.g. worked for WISE companies and allegedly "earned" $175,000.00 in the years bfore her horrible death. She had $150.00 and few possessions at the time of her death after "donating" all her earnings to the "Church" of Scientology. The money from the WISE company shows as payroll and ends up free and clear in Scientology's greedy mitts.

They have multiple sources and scams for procuring money for Scientology to the tune of millions and millions.

Doing business with WISE companies is anything but, then there's OT7 Rex Fowler......another "success" story with Fowler software, feel free to google Rex.....

Google: Scientology / WISE Scams
  24. Re: Proof of WISE recruitment to Scientology Orgs

Tom Ciancio was the only employee at Fowler Software who was not a Scientologist and evaded efforts to recruit him into the "Religion".

He expressed his concern to Rex Fowler about huge contributions Rex had made with company money to Scientology and simply requested the $10,000.00 he was owed and would resign from the company and move on.

OT7 Rex Fowler had other plans for their final meeting to pay Tom Ciancio what he was due...........

No website for Fowler Software anymore, wonder which WISE company they all work for now?
  25. Anonymous Member

Everything Scientology gets involved in is used for recruitment purposes.

WISE, Narconon, ABLE "literacy" programs (what a joke), Way to happiness, CCHR and many more fronts to make money, sell books, etc. and draw more people into Scientology.
  26. Proof of WISE recruitment to Scientology Orgs

Look in bottom right corner under STATS:

REFERRALS TO ORGS OR MISSIONS

[IMG]

< Note, OTDT quoted in OP is a long time Indie. OTBT is a longtime ex. Not the same socks. >

< OTDT = Operating Thetan Delirium Tremens (I think). OTBT = Operating Thetan Body Thetan >
  27. Anonymous Member

Not a bad thread to be bumped. It did make me wonder whether OHBT is dead yet.
  28. Anonymous Member

I'm still here.
  29. Anonymous Member

Good stuff. As you were.