Customize

Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by OTBT, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

I Agree - Narconon IS Religious and NOT Secular and also a Destructive Cult :)

Scientology--Is This a Religion?

Good Religions - Bad Religions

IS SCIENTOLOGY A RELIGION?

To argue that Scientology is a genuine religion is not to say that it is a good religion or a bad religion, a "true" religion or a "false" religion. These are theological questions which go beyond the scope of this paper......."

Now, lets move on to exposing this Exploitive, Destructive Cult :)

2. Anonymous Member

Wrong again.

What part of "pretend to be a religion to escape the oversight of the medical and tax authorities" don't you understand?"

If you can find an early copy of "The Creation of Human Ability" (before 1974), page 251 has it as clear as day.

Se also Scientology is NOT a religion, L Ron Hubbard Legalized robbery by calling it belief

Basically this.
  3. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

A lawyer might be able to make something of that depending on Canadian law.
  4. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

Scientology is Faith based but pretends to be scientific. Marxism, Nazism Ufoology and any number of other secular philosophies are faith based but pretend to be scientific as well. The others aren't usually called religions.
  5. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

So Flubbard himself said that Scientology isn’t a religion.

That should help lawyers in Canada and throughout the world deal with Scientologists who try and claim it is a religion.
  6. OTBT Member

Easy to go round and round in circles debating the religion / not a religion / cult aspects. . (Hint, its a CULT)

I'd rather not get involved in that particular discussion for this particular topic.

My point in posting the documents in OP was to use Scientology's own words against it.

Scientology claims that Hubbard's HCOBs are sacred scriptures for the religion of the church of scientology.

Narconon claims to be purely secular, and in no way religious.

Yet Narconon is clearly discussed by Hubbard in HCOBs, which are supposed to be 100% religious scriptures.

I hope Canadian prosecutors can use the documents to question Narconon, and give Narconon and scientology another headache.
  7. DeathHamster Member

Let them claim that it's a religion. That means that they claim Narconon is religious too.

Don't get bogged down in the is/is not a religion trap. Next they bring in their tame apologist academics with paid-for opinions, the "b-b-but other religions are just as ..." confusionbots, and private army the freedom of religion custardheads.

Show that all ABLE programs are actually Scientology and you shut down Narconon, Criminon (and other purif fronts), Applied Scholastics and the The Way to Happiness.
  8. Anonymous Member

Then he said it was.
  9. Intelligence Member

There is a Migraine Headache on it's way! Just got off the phone to Canada government agency and my lawyer's office. Will be discussing several issues at an upcoming meeting soon.

As one powerful government agency said to me in a previous meeting, "the entire organization should be investigated in Canada.....' ie; Narconon Trois-Riviers, ABLE Canada, Quebec City First Step Program, and the Montreal COS. As well as Narconon International and their Missions to Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Working on a new complaint right now that will encompass ALL these Entities and more ;-)

Once filed, the media wants in. I think it's time.

10. Anonymous Member

Anticipatory fap in 3... 2... 1...
  11. Anonymous Member

Buy a fleshlight instead. I hear it's more realistic.
  12. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., this is the site that NN TR didn't block. Some students were viewing it on the student computers and all hell broke loose.

They had to call in more staff and some execs to settle things down....LOL

It wa quite the show.

Good web site :)
  13. Intelligence Member

Is Narconon Religious?

Press Release: Narconon - Don"t Do It?
  14. BusinessBecky Member

Yes it does matter.
  15. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

Why? If they're abusive assholes, why does it matter what they call themselves, be it a "cult", a "religion", or "Xenu's festering, bleeding hemorrhoids". The problem lies not in what they call themselves, nor in what pathetic justifications they give for their inhumane and fraudulent activities, but rather, with what they do. THAT is the problem, and that is why people have protested them, be they OG, South Parkers, furfags, or Anon.

And I just farted, and it smelled like something died. I think I'll call it "essence of rose" instead of "ass fart smell". Does that mean it stunk any less?
  16. Anonymous Member

exerpt:

Narconon also claims to be secular versus religious and relentlessly tries to distance itself from Scientology and the controversy attached. In fact any patient at Narconon is discouraged or even forbidden to talk about or discuss Scientology with other patients. One staff member explained that the reason for this is because Narconon does not want a sponsor or family member to think that the program at Narconon is based on Scientology doctrines and therapies. “They may decide to pull their son or daughter out of Narconon”, the staff member explained.
    Narconon - Don"t Do It?
  17. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

In many legal systems being a religion gives special privileges or occasionally it's better to be officially secular, that's why we try to pin down whether Narconon and Scientology are religions or not. Scientology front groups try to be whatever suits them in any given situation and we work to prevent that.
  18. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

Delete duplicate post, you were just shutting down for maintenance and I couldn't see that the post had got through.
  19. Intelligence Member

^^^
  20. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

True. However, those "special privileges" do not, to the best of my knowledge, include the right to traffic humans, break child labor laws, abuse their members, defraud the public, and criminally harass their critics. Given that, why does it matter what they're called?
  21. Anonymous Member

No it does not matter.
  22. BusinessBecky Member

LOL silly
  23. Anonymous Member

It doesn't matter if you try to pin down whether Narconon and Scientology are religions or not.
  24. Anonymous Member

In terms of funding it does.
  25. Anonymous Member

OK, Narconon is RELIGIOUS not secular.
  26. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

Yeah. About that. How well did it work out for Second Chance in New Mexico, as well as Tijuana and Ensenada in Mexico? How well is that working for Narconon in Quebec and elsewhere? It doesn't matter, because regardless, the abuses, negligence, and fraud are not tolerated once they come to light. No amount of cloaking, in this case, secular, was able to save Second Chance, and I would not be surprised to see a similar level of fail with Narconon and Criminon. Had they attempted to operate it using religious cloaking, it would never have gained even those weak footholds. With that being a given, in some cases, it might be in our interests to focus on them as an abusive, destructive religious cult instead of a secular cult.
  27. OTBT Member

Okee Dokee then.

If Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not secular, how does that affect GOVERNMENT FUNDING and TAX EXEMPTION

< dammit, I can't find the photos of Narconon staff drinking tequila with "customers"> lil help please.
  28. xenubarb Member

29. DeathHamster Member

Aye, to bed.

bed.jpg

(Too lazy to shoop the double-cross.)
  30. Anonymous Member

I love how so many so-called "critics" end up buying into the same shell game as hubtard's deluded followers. There's nothing about $cientology that is "religious" in any way except using "religious" "spiritual" and "church" in copywrites for tax exempt status. It's a giant, sprawling, global fraud and a totalitarian racket, and yet here you are going through the documents like it actually matters. Case in point, if someone messed with their websites they could theoretically have you arrested for "hate crimes" against a religion while also prosecuting you for interfering with a business, while simultaneously making a profit and claiming tax exempt status as a "religious" group. That's how the con works. I fail to see how trying to prove NarCONon's "religious" status furthers our objectives in any way. If you had any common sense you'd realize that trying to prove that damages us. Stop taking them seriously as anything other than what they are: a totalitarian system built on deception and brainwashing as the result of a psychopath/psychotic drug addict's bar bet turned global domination scheme.

From the POV of a neutral observer, it should be noted that hubtard won that bet hands down. I'd like to time travel and play poker with him.
  31. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

And yet, what you're missing is the fact that it doesn't really matter, except insofar as we can use their cloaking against them. If Narconon, Criminon, etc. are religious, US government money cannot go to it because of the separation of church and state. Since they claim a ridiculous and false success rate, they can be convicted of fraud regardless. Since their negligence has cost lives, they can be tried for murder as has happened to Christian Science parents who have denied diabetic children insulin. Their own cloaking can be used against them far more effectively than their assumed status as a religion can hurt those who stay among the white hats. And anyone who does a black hat op and doesn't take necessary precautions, well, they're idiots, and they're a bit late to that game.
  32. Anonymous Member

OK, Narconon is SECULAR and not religious.
  33. Intelligence Member

Email In From Lawyer. I guess it works having an Ombudsman ready to act if there is any problems :)================================================== =

Fri, December 17, 2010 7:14:50 PM

David Love vs Narconon Trois-Rivières. Our File: 630022339
    To: &quot;dc4loves@yahoo.ca&quot;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. David Love,

I tried to reach you at 514-xxx-xxxx. Would you be available to meet me at my office in Montreal on December 21 at 9 AM?

My direct line is 514-xxx-xxxx and my cell phone is 514-xxx-xxxx.

Truly,

xxxxxxxx
    ======================================================

Will be meeting Tuesday morning to prepare summons list and Court Hearing strategy. Times to shake some rotten apples out of their trees ;-)
  34. Anonymous Member

24328b4.jpg
  35. Intelligence Member

Narconon - Destructive Cult Indoctrination

Narconon Scientology Complaints - Destructive Cult

"Scientology is quite likely the most ruthless, the most classically terroristic, the most litigious and the most lucrative cult the country has ever seen. No cult extracts more money from its members." --Cynthia Kisser, the network's Chicago-based executive director, as quoted in Time, 5/6/91.

"This is a criminal organization, day in and day out. It makes Jim and Tammy [Bakker] look like kindergarten." --Vicki Aznaran, one of Scientology's six key leaders until 1987, as quoted in Time, 5/6/91.
  36. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/327-...staff-apartment-one-dead-73231/2/#post1349835

narconondrunk.jpg

[IMG]

n1070791306300027375147.jpg

n1070791306300027356860.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

According to the Headley case verdict, apparently, in the US, it does.

But that's the US Government being faggots, more than anything.
  38. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

I bet the chick in pink is funny when she's drunk. Fuck. A drug rehab center, and you're pulling out the hard stuff at a party? What's next? A bonfire at Pyromaniacs Anonymous? A blow up doll and/or fleshlight at a Sex Addicts Anonymous meeting?
  39. Re: Proof that Narconon is RELIGIOUS and not Secular

At least the defraud the public and criminally harass their critics, as well as other crimes, have been settled by virtue of the Snow White precedents and the Second Chance snafu. As for the rest, I hope the appellate judge isn't as much of a fucking moron as the lower court judge is.