Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by User Name Change, Jan 26, 2013.

1. 00anon00 Member

Abuse of process

2. Anonymous Member
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Boston College Law Professor George Brown said the Caswell and Swartz cases may lend momentum to the effort to rein in aggressive prosecutions.
    “That scrutiny is a good thing. After all, it is a public office,” Brown said. “What’s going on here is a lot of things are happening at the same time that I think are making the public and the bar feel that maybe accountability and transparency is called for at the U.S. Attorney’s 
  5. Anonymous Member
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member
    Retired Federal Judge Criticizes Carmen Ortiz's Handling Of Aaron Swartz Case

8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

It should not have taken a tragic death to remind her she was dealing with flesh and blood people, not just abstract examples.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

IMHO this will not help, it will be taken as more "evidence" that the justice system is dealing with a group of dangerous terrorists.
    She will be handed her ass in a can nevertheless.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

Sentencing web site still down. No Atari : (
  18. Anonymous Member

I want more atari too, but I'd also like an episode of Who's the Boss? Angela was always such a bitch.
  19. Anonymous Member

On October 15th 2007, activists around New Zealand woke to guns in their faces. Black-clad police smashed down doors, dragging families out onto roads and detaining some without food or water. In the village of Ruatoki, helicopters hovered while locals were stopped at roadblocks. Operation 8 involved 18 months of
    invasive surveillance of Maori sovereignty and peace activists accused of attending terrorist training camps in the Urewera ranges - homeland of the Tuhoe people. Operation 8 asks why and how the raids took place. How did the War on Terror become a global witch-hunt of political dissenters reaching even to the South Pacific?

Watch The FULL Documentary
  20. A.O.T.F Member

Abuse Of Power - Abuse Of Process

Operation 8 full documentary

Attached Files:

21. Quick Silver Member

My greatest fear that someday all who oppose America and bring light to her hypocrisy will be labled terrorist
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

It's already happened... didn't you hear W's speech?
    "Either you are with us, or you're with the terrorists."
    I think he made it pretty clear.

Also: I sure ain't with W, so...
  23. A.O.T.F Member

The ruling elite are circling their wagons,for they know that their Little Big Horn,is an inevitable matter of time.
  24. Anonymous Member

Pfttt, yeah, ok lol
  25. Anonymous Member

Are training camps needed for peaceful protest?
  26. Anonymous Member

It's supposed to be a whites-only planet, or didn't you know?
  27. Anonymous Member

Yes, if you want more than homeless teens there. First aid, sanitary facilities, communications, co ordination with that ain't happening there
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz Faces Congressional Scrutiny

30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

Can I haz links to trustworthy media reports of this?
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

Meanwhile, nothing has changed