Customize

Protest Iran and Saudi Islamic Councils - sick bastards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonanchovie, May 23, 2013.

1. anonanchovie Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. What many have missed is that the US and the House of Saud are locked in a devil's pact: the US tacitly allows the Saudi-financed spread of Wahhabi Islam, and the US gets the resources, including petroleum and LNG, that they claim to require. The US is de facto the army being used to spread Wahhabism. Al-Qaeda are just the straw men and bird dogs.

bush-saudi-hand-holding-2.jpg

Obama+bows+to+Saudi+king.jpg
  3. anonanchovie Member

The misdirected outrage being expressed by idiots attacking Mosques in Woolwich muddy the context of valid digust at the Iranian and Saudi Islamic Council actions. These EDL idiots make protesting regressive Islamic state human rights abuses next to impossible.

http://news.sky.com/story/1094547/woolwich-edl-protests-as-mosques-targeted

Those of us in possession of functional brain cells and a sense of humanity need to find constructive ways to protest the Iranian and Saudi perverted clerics who have just legalized pedophilia in those deeply regressive political systems.

I think we need to inundate social media and online press with our sense of disgust.

Maybe then we can start to move our respective Foreign Affairs Ministries to formally register complaints against these monsters.
  4. I neglected to mention the kowtowing the British Empire also does to the House of Saud, for some strange reason.

You can't vote these evil assholes out, because they're a clique, who pretend to be on different sides of the aisle for the sake of their purported constituents.

What governments fear most is people power. The people have the power, but do not use it. Being lazy, they let other disinterested parties make their important decisions for them, then grouse, and bitch, and whine about how "their" politicians aren't serving the public's interest.

Rise up or die, to quote Chris Hedges.
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. No one likes it when the chickens come home to roost, do they?

It's funny how the Saudis get to have it all ways: they both hate and need the West, who need and hate them. At the same time the saudis wage war on the West, covertly, and the West fights the Sudis' battles for them.

Collapse the financial system and they're all fucked.

The name's Plissken.
  7. Anonymous Member

I’m going to be the bad guy here, I suspect I’m not alone in these thoughts. The Woolwich attack was probably ‘legitimate’. There. I said it. I put the word ‘legitimate’ in inverted commas, and I need to explain what I mean.

One of the yobs explained his rationale for the attack thusly: “I apologize that women had to witness this today, but in our land, women have to witness the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy, like you or your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back, so we can so you can all live in peace.”

The word ‘terrorism’ has been ever present in the media coverage of this event. I thought ‘terrorism’ was the targeting of civilians in order to, you know, terrorise them for your political/religious/whatever ends. In the present case no civilians were targeted. What was targeted was a member of the military. This is what I mean when say this attack was probably ‘legitimate’.

If the UK and the US engage in militarism in other countries, and in the process cause carnage and civilian casualties, then is it really so strange to witness people who identify with and feel a connection to those countries engaging in some sort of retaliation against members of that military machine?

Every time that someone dares to express this viewpoint they have been met with ridicule and strawmen. Consider the comment section of this article:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/23/woolwich-attack-british-foreign-policy-role

Strawmen featuring in that comment section include:
    - “You’re trying to justify this attack
    - “You’re trying to blame everything on the West
    - “This is nothing to do with foreign policy
    Etc. etc.

The author of the article made a very striking point that has relevance imo:
    Saying this 'has nothing to do with foreign policy' is as absurd as claiming that IRA terrorism had nothing to do with the occupation of Ireland.

For absolute clarity, I am not defending this murder, I am not trying to justify this murder, I am not trying to excuse this murder. What I am doing is considering the possibility that maybe, just maybe, the yob was telling the truth when he gave his reasons for the murder. And maybe, just maybe, the targeting of soldiers might be at least somewhat ‘legitimate’ and not something that can be me mindless branded as terrorism.

Yeah, I’m the bad guy. /rant
  8. When brown or black people are murdered by soldiers, they call it "humanitarian intervention".
    When white soldiers, who were awarded medals for murdering brown or black people, are killed by brown or black people, even in self-defense, they call it "terrorism".

Technology is very far advanced, but humans are the same as they were in prehistory, only now the justifications are much more elaborate.

You don't like hearing the truth? Fuck you and the governments you support.

Say good night to the bad guy.

Think that murderer begged for his sorry life?

So did the people he killed, if they had the chance.

Karma bites.
  9. Pat Condell is the man.
    Check out his You tube channel.
    (Anyone in here making any excuses for this inexcusable violence is sick, sad and full of bullshit.)

10. Anonymous Member

http://thinkbynumbers.org/terrorism/suicide-terrorism-statistics/

11. ". . . an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. . . "
    "He who lives by the sword, shall die by the sword."

Guess what 'holy' book these^ and other golden pearls of wisdom come from.

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

Does it make you feel any better that is was an Anglo-Saxon who wrote that?

You must be EDL.
  12. Anonymous Member

Rather surprised my comment above wasn’t voted down to high heaven. I guess the thoughts of the ‘bad guy’ aren’t that unusual or at least not that misunderstood in these parts.

The thing is that my opinion on Islam, as an ideology and a set of practices, is incredibly low and I would be empathetic to the opinion that should Islam disappear tomorrow the world would be a better place.

But, even with that low opinion of Islam, I would be dishonest if I didn’t readily admit that the bombing and warmongering in countries a person identifies with might have a strong influence on their actions. Sure, it is perfectly possible to make the argument that ideology can be used to radicalise, but this is ignoring the elephant in the room.

I’m addressing those in ‘Western countries’ here just for the purposes of driving home this point, but if the US or UK were subjected to the same sort of militarism as Iraq or Afghanistan and you (a resident of the US/UK) experienced loss and casualty then I suspect that it would not take much for you to be become ‘radicalised’. That’s the issue in a nutshell. Until more people grasp the simple concept that bombing a man’s family might make that man want to come and exact revenge then this whole ‘terrorism’ ‘debate’ is pointless anti-intellectual fear-mongering garbage.

A sizeable number of polls seem to indicate that the populations of the US and the UK are not in favour of this militarism – so how is it allowed/permitted to continue unabated? That’s a frightening thought, all embedded and entangled with the cold knowledge that there is a sickening and disturbing body-count propping it all up. This is a realisation that should haunt the dreams of any honest, empathetic and conscientious person.

Being tormented by demons can help a person go off the deep end. Could such demons drive you off the deep end? Make you go all meat cleaver on some dude’s ass? For the vast majority of people the answer is no, but those people would be lying to themselves if they claimed they couldn’t understand why other people might have that moment of insanity.
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I suspect 9/11 was just the sort of "loss" and "casualty" that for many Americans serves as the catalyst for their hatred for Islam/Muslims and their desire to see it wiped from existence.

I do not necessarily disagree with the points you make, but I think it cuts all ways.
  15. Anonymous Member

Cuts both ways.

So, The US comes in, destroys a democratically elected government, installs a ruthless dictator who then tortures and murders his citizens with the full backing of the US. THis lasts for 25 years, at which point the ruthless dictator leaves the country and the religious nuts come in to run the place,

So, tell me again how this cuts both ways. If the US had not overthrown the democratically elected government and installed a vicious dictator do you think history might be different? If the US hadn't destroyed all trust of the US in the mid east with their ruthless murderous policies, do you think that maybe those foreigners would feel differently about us.

Various countries in the mid east have good reason to hate our government. The US government is a vicious nasty group of people who think nothing of overthrowing a government because, well, because might makes right in US foreign policy.

Different history in Saudi Arabia but the same scheme, use the local government to ruthlessly suppress dissent and difference, in complete contravention to US values as practiced in the US. Prop up this vicious dictatorship that suppresses the rights of its peoples. Then the people of Saudi Arabia get to see the difference between rhetoric and reality, and realize they've been screwed.

There is never reason to murder people, so the 9-11 bombers were vicious as well, but they were REACTING to the incredible, murderous foreign policy that our tax dollars pay for. They targeted innocent people, exactly as our own government has done.

As the Think By Numbers link shows, if you are not occupying foreign soil, there is ZERO chance of being the target of a terrorist. IOW, don't be a dick, and other people won't be a dick back to you.

Hey, I was taught this in kindergarten. Why don't our leaders understand this simple principle?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

You are preaching to the choir. But, to answer "So, tell me again how this cuts both ways," Americans immediately got pissed about the loss of life and are no longer interested in hearing about what the US was/is doing to other countries. Everything we do is "justified." Unless Obama does it, then ...well, you get the idea.

Look, I'll be even more radical than you, and say, close the borders. And stop trying to be the world's policeman.

Ah, crap, I don't even know if I believe that, truth be told.

We are so fucked up. I would like to see our country say fuck it to the extremists and spend some time and money on the people in our country that are hurting. USA is more interested in whats going on in the rest of the the world than reaching out a hand to hungry and hurting people.
  17. Anonymous Member

Quran 5:45

Yes, Islamists love pretending the message and example of Jesus is just as violent as Muhammad, but it is not remotely true.
  18. Anonymous Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_by_the_sword,_die_by_the_sword is the citation for the quote, above. Sorry I left it out.

Yes, I know Jesus and Muhammad might well both be imaginary figures.

But Jesus told his followers to forswear the sword and retribution of the Old Testament.

Muhammad elaborate a whole slew of new demands for fighting, and asserted that fighting was good for Muslims, even if they dislike it.

19. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. A "terror attack" is now on a solitary victim?

How convenient for the Crusaders.
  21. Anonymous Member

How many would satisfy you?
  22. Anonymous Member

For me, at least one civilian.
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

25. JOF

As many as it would take to end the bullshit GWOT (Just Another War Against Brown People).

How about Bush, Blair, and Cheney for starters?
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Woolwich murder: Date set for Adebolajo and Adebowale trial - BBC News

The two men accused of murdering soldier Lee Rigby will stand trial on 18 November, it has been decided at an Old Bailey hearing.

Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, appeared at a scheduling hearing via video link from separate rooms in Belmarsh prison, London.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23099824
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

Features discussion of attempt to ban criticism of Sharia, by the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.

• Like Like x 1
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

'Terrorist' blast near mosque in central England on day of Woolwich victim’s funeral — RT News

British police are saying they are treating the nail bomb blast in a Muslim dominated Birmingham suburb as a terrorist incident.

http://rt.com/news/terrorist-blast-mosque-england-022/
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Assalamu Alaikkum,

Please visit this link: http://www.mashallah.net/send-your-zakatfitrah-donations-directly-to-beggars

We are currently working to “Save Islam – Save Beggar – Build Mosque & Madrasas In Bangladesh”. We are individual and working for 70 Blind beggars to develop their beggaring life! Like: Giving foods, clothing, water, medicine, Islamic education and trying to beggar’s house venture. So, we request you to kindly help us and send your Zakat/Fitrah and donations at this Ramadhan a Karim directly to Beggar here is Bangladesh!

We started this works last year by the name of Allah, we need your help. Beggars are found in the villages, in towns and cities. In a word, beggars are found begging every where in Bangladesh. Mainly they gather on Friday near the mosques in the towns, bus stand, railway stations, in front of markets, and in the traffic signals and people streets. Most of the beggars are unable bodied. Most of blind and some are lame. Some boys and girls are also found begging in the streets.

Those who are very poor, landless or helpless may. During the rainy season poor people of rural areas come door to door home for begging alms. They lead very miserable life. At the bus stand, market place and in the traffic signals old beggars and beggar children stretch their hands for taka (money). They causes are trouble!!!

While begging in the street some of them utter peculiar sound to draw the attention of the passers-by. Some of them carry testimonial of the local chairman or from any important person, or from the physicians to help them for the time being. Some beg for the treatment, some for the help of his daughter’s marriage.

Blind beggars are going to beg to door to door by the help of his wife. We are working for three hundred Blind beggars, they are also foods and landless. The rural beggars are mostly above sixty years old. Beggars can not engage in any income generating activities.

Islam commands us to be GRATEFUL to ALLAH (SWT) by using His favors in proper manners. We should share ALLAH's favors on us, with others. Allah can provide them (needy ones) better than what He has given to us, but He wants to test us: Is the love of Allah more in our hearts or the love of money?

We are working for Blind beggars, we request you to kindly help us and send your Zakat/Fitrah and donations at this Ramadhan a Karim directly to blind beggars here in Bangladesh.

Our Contact: Email: mashallah.net@gmail.com # Skype: hmadnanbd # Phone: +8801981195052 # Our website: http://mashallah.net

Address: Village: Fuljory # Post office: Dhanishapa # Upazila: Mathbaria # District: Pirojpur # Country: Bangladesh.

We request you once again to kindly help us and send your Zakat/Fitrah and donations at this Ramadhan a Karim directly to Blind beggars here in Bangladesh! May Allah bless your family!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1