Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by mnql1, Aug 6, 2011.
Like what? I have the right to post here as you do
It's not the same guy. The guy in the this photo is a Field Sergeant (supervises officers in the field).
James "Buddy" Richardson, CC Security Director; son of infamous Scilon PI Edwin Richardson. Buddy tried to set up Mark Bunker to be arrested in 1999.
Buddy & I once were close pals & even engaged in conversation with me earlier protests. I think he got in hot water over it. He now ignores me & walks away when I see him.
Who wears boe ties now a days
A royal and a royal pain in the ass?
I stand corrected. That being said, I'm not sure if people specifically there to disrupt and protest the event really counts as the public at large in a case like this.
Am not familiar with Los angeles law code but worth looking into.
because he is sea org. odo
yeah, the little asshole that popped my balloon, wish i noticed him there. anyone know when the statute of limitations runs out on assault?
Lol, wut? Protesting is a civil & constitutional right which police departments are required to accept whether they like it or not, the latter being the pejorative case. Protesters are members of the public at large.
I have not read, I just browsed...I feel I will be forgiven for that. I think that the dude that loves turtles will take care of everything.
Thank you turtle lover!
Unless the law specifies they are not or excludes them from being public at large they are.
You have got to get over that fucking balloon being popped!!
Left to right: Ken Long, decades-long OSA paralegal; Kirsten Caetano, unknown dude.
Thanks, anti. At first I thought that guy was a cop, cuz his uniform is LAPD blue and he has all that crap on his belt.
Will there come a day when the LAPD and the Sea Org are basically the same thing? Crazy idea, I know, but stranger things have happened in this world.
We can all have hope for the future!
The guy at 8:02, who identifies himself as "Steve", was the one arrested. He's a friend of Mark Lowell.
Odo Huber, PAC Security. You can see him in my video at 1:19 (Buddy Richardson, CC Security at 0:38). Odo's pissed off at me after learning I talked to his sister who blew the cult.
Carry on - you're doing as well as ever!
anywho, i had one scientologist asking me about doug duct taping a girl, tossing her in the truck of his car and kidnapping her. told him that sounds bogus and likely made up as they often do anyways. then he started bagging on my for what i was wear and how long my hair is so i was like "why do you care? your balding, think i care about that?"
then i asked him about the jan eastgate mess on the fact she was charged for covering up the sexual assault of a 9 year old girl and started calling me a potty mouth and threatened to grab the cops. so i called him a baby and told him to cry more.
Protesting an event is protected public expression but if, as a protester, someone starts doing illegal shit, existing law will cover that whether or not protesting was involved. The protesting part is irrelevent.
The protester was just protesting. Officer Bubbles Wannabe, worth looking into.
1. OSA talked to the cops for a long time, after it was made clear that the sidewalk couldn't be closed.
2. As we were standing on a different corner where the cars were driving in, the cop, I'll call him Officer Pushy, tried to get us off the sidewalk, which was clearly ridiculous. There was a Scientology woman videotaping the cars coming in, and the cop said she had a film permit, and that we had to stay out of her shot. I don't believe she had a film permit, and even if she did, we were standing behind her and unless it was a 360 degree camera, couldn't possibly have been in her shot. Also, can they make you stay out of their shot anyway? For instance, MTV filmed some stuff in our town, and irate people constantly tried to mess up their shots, and no one got arrested.
3. When the other cop got in the argument with one protester about the sidewalk closure, we all instantly pulled out cameras. Unfortunately I pressed the wrong button and didn't record...but it looked like I was. So were a couple other people, and I feel fairly certain that all the cameras were a good thing. You could just feel it.
4. Officer Pushy didn't like the way everyone was filming and he got in front of the one guy he ended up arresting to stop him from filming. That guy just happened to be standing closest to officer Pushy.
5. OSA seemed to have DA material on each person that they repeated like robots.
6. Why do people belong to this ridiculous 'church'?
7. Actually, I think part of the reason is so they can go to the ***Celebrity Center*** and get dolled up. People wore tuxedos and petticoats and sparkly necklaces. You could smell BACON cooking, and there was cheesy live music. I heard from someone who had been on the other side that they spend a ton of dough and make it really fancy.
8. A woman with a dog walked up the same sidewalk where the protester got arrested, around the same time. I guess if you're some woman with a dog, the sidewalk was open. She talked to us before and after, and had nothing good to say about the Scientologists, and the constant closing of the sidewalks and streets.
damn, i only time to read one thread last nite when i got home and totally wasted it on planners bs... AND missed this one!
Great raid guise! aggressive cop & yet another round of permit/sidewalk hassle sucks...
hope the protester is ok & getting represented and shi-
plox dont let this slide - LAPD needs a reality check.
download link @ google docs
.bmp w/white bg (8.5x11) download, open in paint, add your own slogan, print on board or t-shirt, profit.
Bad police better get used to it. Even the general public is developing that reflex now: Shit goes down, cameras come up!
Good police are working with that, requesting public help, and getting it. (Because a picture or video of a crime in progress is worth a dozen unreliable "eyewitnesses".)
Hubbard said this would be true - http://www.xenu.net/archive/infopack/5.htm :
But, at least they will have cute little sea horses on their patches:
And NO, these sea horses are NOT Amazing!
The more they do that, the harder it's going to be for them to disinvite us
so what was the outcome of this arrest, anyone know? Went down the station and charged with what and released?
sorry I didn't go through the whole thread too well
He is pressing charges against Private Pushy?
Yeah. WE'D MAKE THAT LOOK GOOD!
Nation of Jislam.
o no you dint
(I'll never pronounce it in my head, and sometimes out loud, differently now)
Do not trust the Pushing Cop. Shoving is the answer!
Choose a color via Color picker or click the predefined style names!