Customize

protester assaulted, perpetrator flees

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

The Scientology corporation's agent assaults an anonymous protester.

2. Anonymous Member

3. AnonLover Member

bump for praise... yet another camera snatch and grab, but nicely played by mate behind the cam and bravo on keeping the film rolling.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. the anti Member

once again, every instance of violence has been done by a scientologist
  5. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bonebreaker Member

See what happens when you stare at ashtrays too long.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. tildacity Member

There was no violence. The gentleman had a perfectly natural, instinctive reaction to an aggressive and obnoxious person inappropriately shoving a camera in his face. It's not even clear the fellow was so much a protestor as a creepy guy stalking in the roadside bushes. Granted the gentleman should not have touched the camera, but the reaction was a quite typical one given such a situation. A lot of normal people's instincts would have led them to make the same innocent, harmless reflex.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Typical scientologist at-effect knee-jerk reflex, yeah?
  9. xenubarb Member

Nope. You're totally off base, but that's no surprise. All your base are belong to us anyways.
    • Like Like x 8
  10. 00anon00 Member

Oh look, Tildacity has escaped from Winnipeg!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. 00anon00 Member

I don't think you have a grasp of "normal".
    • Like Like x 7
  12. incog712 Member

Isn't the ability to rise above just these kinds of "instinctive reactions" primarily what your cult promises to fools like this? The guy seemed pretty reactive to me. Just the sort of perfectly natural, instinctive reaction that could land a person in jail on the outside. Certainly a serious sec check on the inside.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Sonichu Moderator

Oh you mean like when the Squirrel Busters Shove cameras into Marty's face, it's okay for him to take the Microphone? I'll be sure to send that up the lines.

And of course, what this guy said:

I thought being more able and rational is supposed to be the goal of Dianetic clearing. If the Scientologists can't even apply their tech, how will they ever clear the planet?

Also if you didn't know that Anonymous is protesting Scientology there really is no hope for you.

Not that I think you are seriously a Scientologist. I agree with everyone else that you must be some kind of half-assed counter troll.

I only bother replying in case anyone ever bothers to try to stir shit saying that Anonymous can not counter your claims. They can, you don't, and all you do is run around the forums posting your derailing shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. GuyFox Member

This is why.

dsc7089.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  15. the anti Member

no, it is, this same exact thing happened to me before to
  16. GuyFox Member

Aye, here as well. I think most anon camerafags went through this crap at some point.
  17. Anonymous Member

I can't wait until I make my completely "normal non violent reaction" when I meet Tildacity face to face!
  18. You're confused. Creepy guy stalking in the roadside bushes was on the Scientology side:

• Like Like x 8
  19. BigBeard Member

Why do I get the feeling I'm watching a "Keystone Kops" flick everytime these people turn up and pull this stuff??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Anonymous Member

HA way to shut Tildy up :D
  21. xenubarb Member

I wanna take this camera to Gold. It matches the fences.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Miranda Member

I was thinking Monty Python, especially in the first couple of minutes. The deadpan denial is hilarious. And the guy looked a lot like William H. Macy.

william_h_macy.jpg
  23. 00anon00 Member

The comparison- it burns.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. BlooAnon Member

No no no. You got it all wrong. The spikes have to be pointing inward toward the lens to match Gold.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Malory Member

6255212004_cb2b3b27ca_b.jpg

He should have watched this new OSA training video before attempting not to be seen...

• Like Like x 7
  26. wolfyrik Member

Bit of Monty python, love it!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. "Mrs B J Smegma" !

Astonishing what the BBC censor failed to notice back then.
  28. Axiom142 Member

Well I think we all know that you don’t really believe what you are saying, but in case there is anyone out there who thinks there is some merit in your idiotic ramblings argument, I shall reply.

Firstly, being ‘obnoxious’ is rather subjective. Scilons appear to think that anyone who dares to criticise them or their beliefs is obnoxious, but since you have almost certainly never met me, you have no logical basis for accusing me of being aggressive and obnoxious.

Secondly, grabbing someone else’s property and pulling it from their hand could quite easily be characterised as violence.

As for ‘shoving a camera in his face’ you are clearly unable to notice the bleeding obvious. If you were to view the start of the video again, you would see that the first guy was on his own and he was joined by the second (Camera Grab Guy) later, therefore he must have approached me. I attempted to maintain a reasonable distance (at least 10 feet) from the first guy, but as can be plainly seen, he approached me until he was within about 3 feet. CGG also approached me until he was within touching grabbing distance of my equipment (!). At no point did I do any shoving of my camera.

Grabbing someone else’s property is not a typical reaction nor a harmless mistake. This was a deliberate act in order to suppress freedom of speech, something that has become a standard weapon of the cult. The fact that he quickly realised that he was in serious trouble after I told him that this was theft and I was going to call the police, does not change anything.

I have no doubt that if I had reacted aggressively and recovered my camera by force, the Scilons would have phoned the police and swore blind that I had assaulted them. In fact, when I told them that this was assault against me, the first guy said that I had no evidence and that’s when I can be heard exclaimed “I’ve got it on video mate”. He obviously didn’t realise that the whole event had been caught on video.

Yet again, this incident shows that you can’t relax your guard when dealing with fanatical and irrational cultists and you can’t have too many cameras.

Axiom142
    • Like Like x 9
  29. Anonymous Member

30. wolfyrik Member

No point arguing with Tild, OSA scilons have no ability to discuss any subject at any level. Whatsoever. They're the most dauntless, defiant and resolute daunted, cowardly and blinkered people you will ever read the non-opinions of. I hope that scientology goon in the video will face justice. If not the video serves as yet another example to the world of the real effects of scientology training.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

The hiding guy must be profile building. They categorised you on how you respond to things, act extra. Next time you go there you meet someone assigned to handle you, there really is not that many different people on the planet, it's their job to know people, especially ones they want to join. Best defence, change your tactic, speech vocabulary, behaviour, think what a friend would do, act like your friend, that messes them up in practising control on you, because they identified you as a specific person and handle you as such not you friend who is someone else but who you know better.
  32. Anonymous Member

Here is another tip on been followed.
    Walking Pace! If you walk faster than everyone and someone is following you you can tell have a look over your shoulder every now and then she who is keeping pace and distance. If you suspect someone is flowing you slow your speed and see if they still following you. Do the same with slow walks or fast walks.
    It's more than likely the person will not be alone. So take note if they are messaging away madly on their mobile while keeping a distance on you. This means there is more than one around.

I have found some like this before. Best solution if in a busy area is to stop dead in the walk way. Let them pass see how they react, They can't stop and pretend else their cover is blown. Normally they are more scared than you!!! Don't follow them, stay in populated areas. Take a picture so we can build active profiles.
  33. Anonymous Member