Customize

Protesting NDAA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

With the National Defense Authorization Act voted in by the house and the senate and Obama's retracting of his veto threat, I think it's safe to say it's only a matter of time before this nation becomes a police state. The people were kept in the dark and we learned about it too late to stop it, but it's time to fight it now. I think we need to start organizing a date of world-wide protest against NDAA. Why world-wide if it's only this nation turning police state? Last I checked that bill affects every single human being on the planet. And I think everyone would agree no nation or man should EVER have that much power. The NDAA needs to be crushed or the American Empire will continue taking it's steps towards a fascist dictatorship.

Thoughts? I haven't seen too much talk about NDAA, I know SOPA is fucked up but NDAA is a HUGE fucking deal, and it's so close to being signed into law it's fucking terrifying.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. chymira Member

I hear ya! I agree however I'm more of a folower myself. If something is planned I will go. So far my local cell seems very ocupied with scientology. Id hate to draw them away from that. Also doesn't apear very active :(
    This bill is just the segway into even worse things I fear and I've been shouting about it since I heard of it and yet people I know don't seem to be paying atention. Far to busy talking about trivial crap like how they got fn palm trees painted on their nails :(
  3. Anonymous Member

segway-swat-team.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  4. chymira Member

Omfg ima pee my damn pants! Ahahahahahahahahaaa!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. 3rdMan Member

This just in. U.S. advanced tactic anti-terror unit was outwitted by a bunch of bewildered civilians. The unit, nicknamed Lay-Z pursued five Mosque attendees, but where completely thwarted when they walked up a single flight of stares to go pray in their temple. Many questions go unanswered about this fiasco, save the one inquiring how they lost pursuit, to which the captain of the unit responded: "But...Segway. :( "
    • Like Like x 3
  6. chymira Member

Lmfao! Ha! All is right with the world again lol. Thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. lulzgasm Member

Think of the chaos a few tacks would do....
    • Like Like x 1
  8. chymira Member

Or oil slick? Hell why not. We can start an anti segway defense handbook lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

You guys do know that is a photo of Chinese Police?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. chymira Member

Its funny as shit regardless of where its from lol.
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. chymira Member

Wook at em all sewious on there wittle segways! Awwwww!
  13. chymira Member

Holly shit! AND it's real? Ahahahahahaaaaa!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. cafanon Member

I see SOPA and NDAA as two sides to the same coin, and both confirm the alarming trend of the American people to accept "protection" regardless of the consequences. A truly un-American state of mind.

I think a co-ordinated day of action is necessary, but I'm at a loss to what an effective location of action would be for this action. Do we demonstrate outside a federal building? Our Congressmans' offices? Courts?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. anonvish17 Member

I say January 25, the one year anniversary of the Egyptian Revolution. It's about damn time we pull that shit in this country.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. xenubarb Member

Think I am gonna get a boat and hit the high seas; a wog without a country.
  17. xenubarb Member

Withhold that portion of our income taxes that fund the military?
  18. lulzgasm Member

You're back!!! :D
  19. lulzgasm Member

Which portion is that? Don't they just take it all in one lump sum?
  20. adhocrat Member

Well, actually, it's taken one week at a time, but in any case they get the money and we get the lumps. "Will that be one lump or two, sir?"

Back in college we withheld our phone tax money as a protest against the Vietnam war. But it wasn't taken out of our paychecks.

Damn Friedman, anyway.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. DeathHamster Member

http://motherboard.vice.com/2011/12...-longer-ok-to-not-know-how-the-internet-works
    • Like Like x 2
  22. adhocrat Member

Our elected officials understand how the internet works about as well as they understand how the economy works.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. lulzgasm Member

Or even how people in general work.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. adhocrat Member

or even how work works. They are politicians, after all.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Can some one please link me or give explantion to the act as I do not have any access to the material at the moment ?
  26. zil Member

The military can arrest anyone in the world on or off u.s soil and they can make us disappear or they could execute us.

Here is a good video of a protest group informing the public about it before the girl leading it gets arrested
  27. 00anon00 Member

28. zil Member

So far from the videos i have seen everyone that protests this and informs the public gets arrested and the police carrying the person away never say why and never tell them there rights... So as far as i know there being arrested under the ndaa maybe its time for
    Operation Know whats going on?

(or someone more creative can come up for a name)
    Seems like alot of people dont evan know about ndaa or the rights they once had and were taken from them.
  29. Anonymous Member

Operation "WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION?"?
    • Like Like x 2
  30. zil Member

Yes i like that alot more :)
    • Like Like x 1