Customize

"Psychiatry Glob al (sic) Vaporization" - Dec 2008, issue 119, "Impact Magazine"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 14, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

"Psychiatry Glob al (sic) Vaporization" - Dec 2008, issue 119, "Impact Magazine"

From (shudder) OCMB (JSwift - double shudder

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - What John and Kelly Read in the Month Before Jett Died

IASA.jpg

IASB.jpg

IASC.jpg

IASD.jpg

IASE.jpg

IASF.jpg

IAS12009001.jpg

"END OF SECTION 1"

---------------------

Next time they talk about how they're all about illness, let's send this out to the press.
  2. themadhair Member

Re: "Psychiatry Glob al (sic) Vaporization" - Dec 2008, issue 119, "Impact Magazine"

Interesting. Gotta give J.Swift credit when credit is due.
  3. tazor Member

Re: "Psychiatry Glob al (sic) Vaporization" - Dec 2008, issue 119, "Impact Magazine"

They sure spend a lot of money with their glossy rags that most people don't read anyway. I sincerely doubt that John reads it...Kelly maybe. It's the same shit over and over again.

They are having such a big impact that most shrinks aren't even aware of them. lol
  4. the_cloak Member

J. Swift reads these, scans them up to the web, then beats off to them.

Confirm/Deny.
  5. TypingChimp Member

A bunch of fucking lunatics who have an armed compound using militaristic language. Yeah, that's great. That's worked out so well in the past. Fuck me blind. I know, this is nothing new, but some things just bear repeating. Also, some things just deserve a BUMP.
  6. azonymous Member

Do you think after each death-like seizure they did the touch assist, never knowing if this time might be the last one?

How could you live with yourself if your church considered your child a "DEGRADED BEING"!?!?!

HOW?? WTF is WRONG with their thinking?

Jett deserves a legacy, to keep this from happening to others.

Jett (whatever is the opposite of degraded, that's what you are!)
    RIP
  7. exOT8Michael Member

Don't you thinks that stage set is just a little over the top for a~~~TENT !!

Screw the I.A.S and the sauce it rode in on. "All embracing" LOL....not!!

I paid $2000 to be a lifetime member.
    I asked for it back when I left, but they just said no way, as you are disaffected and have left Scientology. No refunds, "We consider the matter closed" was the text of the letter.
    I guess they meant my lifetime was over as I was no longer a Scientologist.

Here is the bottom line: The I.A.S. is just a front group for world-wide FAIR GAME.
  8. TheBitch Member

Here's something new / semi-relevant that didn't seem important enough to put in Breaking News. Don't know if this is a re-release as "new" of something recycled or a new weapon in the "Glob al War," but for what it's worth...

Group Releases New Riveting Video Documentary

Moar propaganda at $cifag press release above.
  9. ARC Member

That was released in November. SCIENTOLOGY: STOP RE-POSTING PRESS RELEASES FROM NOT EVEN THREE MONTHS AGO.

Also it's "psychotropic"

Not
    344xx08.jpg
    [IMG]
  10. xenubarb Member

I gagged. Then I pewked. Then I gagged sum moar.
  11. Re: "Psychiatry Glob al (sic) Vaporization" - Dec 2008, issue 119, "Impact Magazine"

...This is total shit. Why is Scientology allowed to do this shit. Oh yeah...they are a religion (I think I just threw up saying that...yeah...I did) and can do whatever they feel like because politicians are big fat dripping wet gapped pussies that make goatse guy look like a tightwad.
  12. Re: "Psychiatry Glob al (sic) Vaporization" - Dec 2008, issue 119, "Impact Magazine"

13. Re: "Psychiatry Glob al (sic) Vaporization" - Dec 2008, issue 119, "Impact Magazine"

If anyone here has an OMCB account, can you ask swift to upload higher-rez scans? I wanna play "spot the shoop."
  14. Pacifist Member

lolwut

So gaize, when's the next glob al protest?
  15. Re: "Psychiatry Glob al (sic) Vaporization" - Dec 2008, issue 119, "Impact Magazine"

The Next Global Protest is when you post your tits Pacifist.