Customize

PT Barnum would be proud/Scientology

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by ArnieLerma, May 14, 2016.

1. ArnieLerma Member

From 17 Methods of Internet Censorship

" Dismiss the charges as"old news.""LINK

pic01.jpg

Scientology is like a 19th century seedy carnival side show, whenever someone in the audience would yell out how the trick was done, he would be dragged outside by a couple of toughs stationed there for this purpose, and beaten up, Scientology's demeanor is identical to this, only in the 'civilïzed' 20th century they use lawyers. And then the entire sordid affair is cloaked in bogus religiosity. P T Barnum, the father of the circus, would be proud.
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Quentinanon Member

Thanks for the informative link. Looks like the methods the GO/OSA operate on.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. ArnieLerma Member

YES, well..true, it is. I was teaching these methods which were being used on the old litigants on ESMB, around the time I was banned from there...

FWIW Hubbard wrote no policy about the internet so they have to goto big PR firms...

Tory wrote an illuminating expose about their internet operations, HERE and HERE.
    $cientology used to use Hill Knowlton.. The PR firm that gave us the Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter telling us about babies ripped from incubators.... (was a fabrication) to start the first Iraqi War.. (That is AFTER Saddam was told we would do nothing if he took over Kuwait)... and he fell for it... anyway... Hill and Knowlton dropped scientology as a client telling THEM to clean up their act.

Imagine...

I don't know who scientology is using now, but it smells like the same ones that Hillary is using..
    Any day now I'm expecting a new usenet newsgroup to appear: alt.religion.hillary

DEPROGRAMMING TIPS I MUST READ EVERY FEW WEEKS LINK

The big problem is that to grasp how what we the people believe to be true is being manipulated requires considerable reading, so the tl:dr crowd is left to follow their leader(s)....

Also See Dr Robert Oppehiemer's warning regarding this on arnielerma.wordpress.com
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Quentinanon Member

What PR firms does the scientology crime syndicate currently employ?
    Very good question. Miscavige seems to be increasingly paranoid and I bet was bruised by H&K dumping the cult account.
    I might offer a possibility here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-berman-843b4b9
    Husband Randy is former OSA investigation Officer Chicago, who now claims to work for Earthlink.
    Her firm unbundled works for Pharmacyclics Inc., the company scientology whale Robert Duggan benefited from.
    She is well-connected from her career at Leo Burnett USA.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. ArnieLerma Member

Cheryl Berman was in the Sea Org at USLO at 811 Beacon Street in LA, in 1971.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cheryl Berman:

[IMG]
  8. Quentinanon Member

"Randy is a ceaseless advocate for human rights and has personally kept thousands safe from psychiatric abuse."
    Except when he conspired to murder Cynthia Kisser and her son by cutting the brake lines on her automobile, and except when he fair gamed Cult Awareness Network members during his stint as Investigations Officer OSA Chicago. And he has personally exposed thousands to the dangers of scientology abuse. Stuart Randolph Kretchmar is a criminal scumbag.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This looks like a derail of the OPs thread. If you want to continue this a new thread I can move the posts there.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. thesneakster Member

Really? I'll bet they cannot name one actual person with mental health issues that Randy helped keep safe from "psychiatric abuse"

One ought not be so foolish as to believe anything Garry Scarff utters without solid independent documentation.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh, my...... is that unshooped? Because lulz.
    • Like Like x 3