Customize

Public Info Wiki

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by chao, Mar 4, 2008.

1. chao Member

Public Info Wiki

At the moment we have a lot of different sites with varying amounts of information to relay the public to (youfoundthecard, whyaretheydead, xenutv etc). We need a central and easily updatable site/link farm with all the information we have in a public friendly style. Preferably with a couple of pages for people who are just passing through quickly, with the full wiki available for anyone wanting more specific info or to browse.

It should include things like the following:

Who are Anonymous: Past and present, acknowledging the tactics and behavious that was synonymous with anonymous before chanology, the Scifags are using this against us and being completely open about this aswell as the changes are the only way to combat this.
    What is our mission (this is to be worldwide so should not overfocus on the tax exempt status, but mention it as a current goal for the territories where it is relevant)
    What the CoS claims to be
    What the CoS is and does
    The levels in CoS (include estimated pricing to that level and explain how lower levels are kept in the dark about the contents of higher ones)
    How the CoS is organised (Missions, Sea Org, RPF etc)
    Front organisations (links to pages for the bigger ones like Narconon)
    The practices of the CoS (Fair game, RPF, children in the CoS)
    Reports from ex-Scilons and those trapped inside (think of making this a central repository of ALL such stories as links, copypasta or a mix of the two, as opposed to the current situation of having testamonies spread over many sites)
    Archive of all media reports from before and after the start of chanology.
    Individual pages for the allied Old Guard
    Links to anti-scilon pages
  2. WMAnon Member

Re: Public Info Wiki

That's a great suggestion, but we need someone to actually act on it, or it's just a bunch of pretty words on the screen. What can you contribute to this and what do you need /b/ack up on?
  3. saerat Member

Re: Public Info Wiki

I am in the middle of making this on expectus.info but have exams...

...if any good webdevelopers want to write me some css and a few pages I would LOVE it o.o means I can just look through it for spyware etc and then put up.