Customize

Q&As for Susan Clickner ('Clean Ice' Inventor Robert Almblad's Girlfriend)

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by bluemom, Oct 15, 2011.

1. bluemom Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. AnonLover Member

Welcome bluemom. The rumors of our voracious appetites & vicious tendencies are widely over-rated. Life on the short bus would be dull otherwise.
  3. bluemom Member

Thanks, ... You could consider it a compliment.., but I still tread lightly in your territory

I come here merely to shed some light, and clear the air of rumor and innuendo .... if anyone cares they may ask me and I will do my best to enlighten or explain.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. bluemom Member

Excuse my ignorance of your rules, but am I allowed to tell you who I am??
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes you are, I'm LRH.
  6. James Spader Member

That is up to you, bluemom. Because we don't know who you are we can't assume that you understand the Church of Scientology's long tradition of harassing its critics, so please consider yourself warned.
  7. bluemom Member

Wow, you must be old...
    I am Susan, partner to Robert Almblad, employer of Mike Rinder..... etc.
  8. James Spader Member

Old as the stones ;). Welcome, Susan.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. bluemom Member

Thanks James, I might be considered an expert at understanding the church's policy on critics.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. AnonLover Member

Greetings Susan!

Has their been any noticeable changes in the behavior of your church of scientology sponsored stalkers since Tony's articles came out?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. bluemom Member

It's only been a few days, but there haven't been any new incidents that I know of, but sometimes it takes a week or more to find where they have been (new internet stuff, more brochures, phone calls to business associates, etc)... we'll see
    • Like Like x 1
  12. sallysock Member

Curious as to how long you have graced wwp and anything you have to share.
  13. Anonymous Member

Is the account of you dressing like a "Dr." at a trade show correct?
  14. AnonLover Member

Props to you my dear, for enduring all the crap thrown your way. As we like to say around, "you have ovaries of steel" for not bowing down to the abuse and walking away.

And here's hoping exposing it on VV does some good in some small way at least.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Hi Susan, glad to have you here.

Some of us (further details are higher up in this thread) have been taking a look at the smear campaign websites.

A couple of questions for you, if I may:

Why hasn't RA or Rinder asked the ISPs concerned to take down the content?

(If it's a matter of not being able to identify the ISP, then we can help with that. If it's a matter of not knowing that this type of smear campaign site violates most web hosts' Acceptable Use Policies, well, it does).

Has RA or Rinder considered suing for libel?

('Conditional fee arrangements' (i.e. 'no win no fee') are available. Protection against costs being awarded against you is also available.) At least one previous victim of 'fair game' has obtained a sizable sum of money from Scientology in respect of libels against them.

Again, glad to see you here, and my sincere sympathies to what you and your husband must be going through.
    • Like Like x 6
  16. bluemom Member

My first look at your website was when the video of Mr. Bryant being arrested was posted. (I was there, in person of course to witness this event)
    Since then, I've peeked in a few times.
    Today is my virgin voyage...
  17. bluemom Member

I was going for "laboratory technician" look
    • Like Like x 5
  18. sallysock Member

Interesting and welcome!
    There are many resources here- on the top left corner of the screen and click on home. Sometimes, new folks miss this.
  19. Anonymous Member

With a stethoscope?
  20. bluemom Member

I was going for "laboratory technician" look
    Hi, First, RA and MR have handed the website(s) matter over to the authorities (you can guess who that is)
    Second, we have several lawyers (who's advise we take seriously) and we are and will consider action against the activities of the church, but we have had no offers of ' Conditional fee arrangements' to date and as we all know, good lawyers are expensive.

Also, I have to say that it's a real brain strain to "fight" with this church. It zaps us of our resources (not just money, but brain cells). We do not seek money in this way, but wish to get on with our work.

Thanks for your interest in our story... it is sooooo strange.
    • Like Like x 8
  21. Anonymous Member

Hi Susan, sorry to hear about the harassment you're getting.

Usual WWP basic advice is to get a dog, curtains, a locking gas cap, and a video camera.

It's a great idea to keep this in the public eye at all times. Keep your camera near at hand. Post vids, detail everything. Keep calm and take control. Don't let any of their goons remain anywhere near your property without reporting it. Talk to the local papers, neighbours, LE etc. Show them the Squirrel Busters stuff, and tell them who Mr Lebow/Lubow is, and who he works for.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. bluemom Member

I couldn't wear the stethoscope, it made my neck sweaty...ugh... but the "kids" liked wearing them once in a while... a good time was had by all, despite the rif-raf scientology circus....
  23. bluemom Member

Thanks for the good thoughts and BTW is anyone having trouble accessing the site right now?? I keep getting this strange error every time I try to reply to a post and I've NEVER seen it on my computer... I switched to a new computer and I'm still getting it..??? Is it the church trying to shut me out or am I just getting real paranoid now??
  24. bluemom Member

Thank you.. It takes time to navigate the site and this is quite a doozy (sp)
  25. hushpuppy Member

Welcome to WWP bluemom!

WWP has experienced server issues for weeks. You get an error message despite the posting having been successful, which leads to a lot of dupe posts. Also, no-one can 'like' anonymous posts atm.

The admin is aware of the issues :)
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Squirrel King Member

Glad to have you onboard. Stay vigilant and document, document, document. We will help you out in anyway we can but remember, this is an open group and the OSA reads it so be cautious.
  27. Anonymous Member

Wow, well it certainly takes a special kind of bravery to come here amid the nest of cynical vipers.

Thank-you for taking the time. How may Anonymous help you today??
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. bluemom Member

Yes, thanks for the advise... I have done all of the above and then some..

I have had the feeling lately, that they are taunting me... "come on, just take us (the chuch) to court" "come on and punch Jim Lynch in the head"... "PLEASE do something so we can tangle you up in our quagmire of a world"

Keep calm and carry on.... is our theme.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. bluemom Member

Thanks, that clears up that problem!!
  30. bluemom Member

Yes, LOL, my nephew came to play with you-all (he posted the video of Mr. Bryant's arrest) and I saw the sharks circle .... lol,

Besides I though since I had gone public anyway and saw some references to our situation here I would offer up an insiders viewpoint and knowledge..... so, it's not what you can do for me but what I might do for you.... particularly, I have seen some go off into wild speculation about things and that I could answer any questions and keep things... should we say, more constructive?
    • Like Like x 5
  31. xenubarb Member

That's best, I think. Religious Freedom Watch has libelous pages on OG critics that've been around a long time. Spokesclams say, "Well, if it was illegal, we'd be sued."

Yah right. Like any of us are going to sue a cult that will spend millions to bankrupt you (Keith Henson) in return for few thousands back. Not rational behavior, but that's Scientology for you.

If the Winchester Mystery House answers the question, "What would a crazy lady do with unlimited fundage?" Scientology answers the question, "What would a dwarfish, asthmatic high school dropout do with unlimited funds and a cult in his pocketses?"

My RFW pages include information not accessible to average citizens, from a 1984 DUI. That could be actionable, as well as some of the other statements on that site, but ain't gonna happen. None of us can afford to take on Scientology in court as plaintiffs. Let it roll, like water off a duck's back.

Ducks are cool that way.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. moarxenu Member

Welcome, Susan!

You have a lot of fans here at WWP eager to know how we can help. We are looking forward to hearing more from you. We are at your disposal.
  33. Anonymous Member

Speculation and questioners, specifiacally a blue smurf seem to be off board. I am sure he and others will get back to you.
  34. Anonymous Member

Well, most are here for pleasure, and wild speculation is all part of the fun. You gotta see it from our point of view... the cruelty in tormenting brainwashed people is very much a factor in all of this, that is true of Miscavige and also the hive mind of Anonymous. But acts of bravery are always welcome and respected.
    Of course, if we can assume that this machine really is as good as has been described - Ron's petty little 50's UFO sect is irrelevant.
    You say they want to take you to court, they are baiting you into acting. That is interesting and certainly very good material for Village Voice and others to report.
    Exposing scientology is actually a very profitable business, especially when you are marketing a product to the masses. If this ice machine really works, then you will surely have nothing but dauntless, defiant and resolute army of Anonymous behind you.
  35. Anna_Asks Member

Hello, Susan! Welcome! Thank you for coming over to this slightly crazy but (imo) awesome part of the internet.

As a non-scientologist it must have been crazy to find out about what they do and then have it done to you. How long was it from the time you first were told that Co$ might have something against Almblad and/or his business until you first witnessed something? And was there a point after which it escalated, or have they pretty much always kept pressure on you guys at the same level?
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Hi bluemom, thanks for getting back to me so swiftly.

No, I'm afraid I can't guess what you mean. Harassment would be a police issue, libel a matter of civil law, racketeering-type offences more of an FBI thing. So I'm not clear which of those (if any) you mean, or why you wouldn't be specific about it.

As far as the 'smear campaign' websites are concerned: the usual way this kind of thing is dealt with is to email abuse@ the relevant ISP and ask them to take down the content.

I'm still curious as to why RA / MR haven't done this.

If it's just a matter of not knowing that that's the way these things are typically dealt with, then perhaps you could pass this info onto them.

For example, an email to abuse@justhost.com and abuse@singlehop.com would take the website almbladscam DOT com offline. So why not do that?

^ (link broken intentionally)

Very glad to hear that.

Yes indeed.

Understandable.

Of course. But my understanding is that the 'smear campaign' stuff is getting in the way of the work.

In the light of that, having the 'smear campaign' content taken down by the relevant ISPs, as an abuse of their Acceptable Use Policies, would seem like an attractive option.

Yes indeed it is! Hopefully Tony O's coverage will help - sunlight can prove an excellent disinfectant.

While I don't want to make you 'piggy in the middle', I'd also be interested in hearing whether MR has made a police report of any illegal activities that he became aware of, or was involved with, during his time as a senior Scientologist. I'm aware this this is really a question for him, and I don't want to put you in an awkward position - but perhaps you could pass on the question? We're particularly concerned about the reporting (or lack thereof) of serious crimes such as fraud, violence or child abuse.

Once again, you and your husband have my sincere sympathies for what you're going through.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. LocalSP Member

Welcome Susan,

Might I suggest something? If you have any acquaintances that write for trade publications you may want to contact them about your plight with the Cos. Maybe they would write up a little story on your harassment. Not only will this get more coverage of your story but it may convince potential clients to give a longer look into your product. Look at this as a PR plus.

Your average person, that has actually heard of Scientology, already consider them a bunch of loons. This "fair gaming" of you and Robert only serves to drive this point home. The more people that know about this harassment the better.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

Very well-said. That speaks for many.

Welcome, Susan.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. LocalSP Member

Mods please split Susan's arrival into a separate thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Random guy Member

Hi and welcome!

I don't know whether you know this already, but the standard practice against critics is to 1) scare them and 2) (when 1 doesn't work) wear them down. Fighting shadowy enemies on multiple fronts is exhausting, physically, emotionally and (if they manage to drag you into a legal fight) financially. Their object is not to win, but to strain your life to the point where you have to bow out.

Keeping things in the public spotlight will lighten the burden considerably.

My advice would be to be careful in choosing witch fights to fight and which to not to.
    • Like Like x 2