Customize

Q&As for Susan Clickner ('Clean Ice' Inventor Robert Almblad's Girlfriend)

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by bluemom, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Dietzy Member

Oi Pedro is on the movie that is in here, GO GO Peter, way to lay it out well!!!
  2. Anonymous Member

“Scientology is now officially independent.” This is an historical event… and we are all signers to the declaration of Independence inside Marty’s internet house… it’s an amazing age where internet technology has created such rapid communication! May the world never be the same! Thanks M & M, from all of us, I am sure."

- Robert Almblad, October 28, 2011 (Mahty's blog)
  3. Anonymous Member

Self delusion^ or a scammer.
  4. Anonymous Member

Depends on how you look at it. If they dropped the tenants of Scientology that demand disconnection, fair game, making money, unquestioned loyalty to a heiarchy, etc..., then what do you have left? Apparnetly they call it Independent Scientology.
    This, however, I am concerned with, and sets a precedent that can return indies back to their old ways if Marty's claims to change Scientology are only skin deep.
  5. Anonymous Member

Since Ada Fucking Lovelace asked Susan some hard questions last Monday... Susan has been a no-show....hmmm.. perhaps because Mike Rinder's not around to play puppeteer for her?
  6. Anonymous Member

Well she is also trying to run a business. The tougher the question, the longer it can take to think it through.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

LOL since Rinder went to Ireland there has no been Susan ... Suspicious!!!!! I am now more sure than evah that Susan is Rinder. Fuck u, NYPA!

8. Rinder's been busy playing puppeteer to new recruits for the Independent Scientology takeover of Hubbard's cult........
  9. Anonymous Member

“Scientology is now officially independent”? This is an historical event…?
  10. Anonymous Member

dox

11. Mike Rinder is fully trained as an LRH compulsive, hypocritical liar who has personally covered up, participated in and ordered many brutal abuses and covert operations in Scientology for decades with and without David Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Anonymous Member

Did Rinder just try and tell the Irish that Scientology doesn't particularly seek to attract celebs . . . obviously a lowered-reality acceptable-truth for the wogs. TRs in.
  13. Anonymous Member

Rinder Is a lying sack (Celebrity Centers In LA,Las Vegas,Nashville,London etc)
    Hes hoping no one notices the Giant Pink Elephant in the room
  14. Following in Mike Rinder's footsteps, if the Independents take over "Radical" Scientology, perhaps Tommy Davis can become the new international spokesperson for the new Sovereign Scientology "Free yourself from the FreeZone" movement.

He can use the classic 'Rinder made me do it' defense.
  15. *bump* with quote for alert -> bluemom.

Susan, are you still around? I for one thought you were adding an interesting perspective to the debate here at WWP, and would welcome your further contributions.

Also, we stand ready to do some research for you on who to contact (abuse@ISP) re other smear sites that may be causing you concern.
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Anonymous Member

Please, come back Susan, come back. We all love you!
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

Fuck off, you antipsychiatry faggot.
  20. Anonymous Member

Actually I was expressing the phenomenon of redefining Scientology by independents. Hell, the Freezone has been at it for much longer. So I don't see the connection of antipsychiatry.

Of course if someone can point out a plausible Freezone disconnection story or Indie Fair Game story (or any combination thereafter), I'll change my position.
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

From her profile: "bluemom was last seen: Oct 26, 2011"
  22. Anonymous Member

bluemom said:
    Mission accomplished?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

..or Susan's discomfort in being asked questions about her bedmate's alliance with Mike & Marty?
  24. Anonymous Member

.. not to mention details on how she "knows" the FBI are investigating.
  25. Anonymous Member

Scientology's "tech" is a cure for suppression aka psychiatry. So you can't get rid of the anti-psychiatry within Scientology anymore than you can get rid of racism in the KKK.
  26. Anonymous Member

Susan's absence on WWP may have to do with OSA's recent posting of all her previous bankruptcy dox on the almsbladscam website.
  27. Anonymous Member

^OSA,OSA
  28. Anonymous Member

^PARANOID,PARANOID
  29. Anonymous Member

just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Would have thought that would make her more inclined to come back here, not less.

Still puzzled as to why they don't make a complaint to abuse@ ISP re almbladscam.

Maybe Mike Rinder's just been too busy to give dictation. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  31. grebe Member

I'm just surprised that you can get a patent for putting a fan on an ice machine.

I recently discovered that cranberry sauce goes well on vanilla ice cream. Maybe I can get a patent on that.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. It already had a fan, they've put a HEPA filter on the fan.

Which I agree is hardly history's most earth-shattering invention, but if nobody had done it before ...

Probably.

Although 'method for swinging on a swing' has now been disallowed, so you might be unlucky.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reexamination#Method_for_swinging_on_a_swing
  33. grebe Member

Seems even weaker then, since moving air + filter is ubiquitous.

Anyway, you faggots are gonna have to pay if you want to enjoy the delicious wonders of Cranilla™.
    • Like Like x 6
  34. Sounds more like the dubious wonders of Vanberry™ to me.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. grebe Member

No! That was gonna be my ticket to easy street.

What is the point of the annoying ™ symbol, that you must Google up and copypasta when you want to use it, if it doesn't make me rich?
    • Like Like x 3
  37. You'®e ®ight, it's ®idi©ulous.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Yes. A blatant lie that is so easily contradicted that you wonder why you would bother telling it. In addition to the Celeb Centres there is this little gem from the fat man himself from an early magazine :
    http://www.xenu.net/archive/celebrities/1955-ability_project_celebrity.png
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Anonymous Member

ALT+153 = ™