Customize

Quebec Human Rights Commission: Narconon abused and mistreated patients

Discussion in 'Media' started by mnql1, Apr 14, 2014.

1. mnql1 Member

Translation of a French article posted on Monday, April 14, 2014 on the website of Radio-Canada, the French arm of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation:
    Narconon a floué et maltraité des patients, selon la Commission des droits de la personne
    • Like Like x 20
  2. Intelligence Member

http://www.lapresse.ca/le-nouvellis...57560-narconon-a-viole-les-droits-humains.php

2q85xjn.jpg

http://www.985fm.ca/regional/nouvelles/narconon-sous-la-loupe-des-droits-de-la-personne-312938.html

28v3qjo.jpg

More ENGLISH MEDIA tomorrow.

• Like Like x 13
  3. TorontosRoot Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. Intelligence Member

TONIGHT - 10:02 PM (2 hours ago) - Email to Reporter:

24e9bx4.jpg

and FUCK YOU OSA!
    • Like Like x 10
  5. Intelligence Member

LMAO!!!:rolleyes:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ht-By-Narconon&p=925689&viewfull=1#post925689

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Intelligence viewpost-right.png
    YES, the CCHR in Montreal has or is going to be contacted by at least 2 Reporters tomorrow for Comment.

The Human Rights Commission and Narconon, have both, apparently DECLINED comment for now, according to one Reporter today. melodramatic.gif

• Like Like x 10

6. Or as William Roberts would say:

• 945661_427911223971478_1833706278_s.jpg

William Roberts · Top Commenter · Executive Director at Global Expansion International
      Tim Fuller : So you admit you are or have been a drug user. Should you wish to seek help for that, I can get you on lines with a Narconon Field Representative who can tell you all about their 97% success rating.
      I understand they happen to have only one bed available but you have to act fast before it's filled, I can get you in touch with them, they take excellent care of their students except those who chose to be PTS and SPs and create their own ruin. As long as you follow the totally not-Scientology training routines you will succeed and then you can consider becoming a Narconon Field Representative yourself, I hear the money's great!

• Like Like x 7
  7. Intelligence Member

TONIGHT - 10:02 PM (2 hours ago) - Email to Reporter: Should be very interesting meeting tomorrow. What the HELL ... I'm so far into this now, there's no turning back until it's FINISHED one way an other. A few Lawyers, Critics, Friends, Relatives, and for sure CCHR/NN/Moxon/OSA/DM ... are PISSED at me already, so no turning back now -- just PRESS ON and see who WINS the so-called 'GAME' the Cult plays?

262qhya.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  8. anon8109 Member

The angrier the Scientology corporation gets at you, the louder they complain, the harder they try to "fair game" you, the more you know that you're doing it right.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. mnql1 Member

Translation of a French article published on April 15, 2014 by the Trois-Rivières daily newspaper Le Nouvelliste:
    Narconon a violé les droits humains
    • Like Like x 10
  10. DeathHamster Member

If they'd been following the Narconon Chilocco game-plan, they would have launched or at least threatened to launch a series of lawsuits against the government departments and personally against officials.

That worked so well in Oklahoma that Oklahoma is still trying to find their missing balls after 22 years.

Surprisingly, they must have figured out that in Quebec it would get them badly squashed.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Intelligence Member

Appears like the Human Rights Commission President read my 18 page submission very carefully that was also directed at the Quebec Attorney General and Minister of Justice, and quickly replied to me today. I can't LEAK yet what I'm trying to do, and the reporter and photographer I was with today won't publish what this is about yet. Still waiting to hear from the Minster of Justice.

esjbmb.jpg

Reporter just called me and the Montreal Gazette story (ENGLISH NEWSPAPER)
    should be up online in an hour or two -- then in the Newspaper tomorrow morning.
    • Like Like x 11
  12. Quentinanon Member

Those were also the days before broad internet connectivity when those victims of Fair Game did not have the means to rapidly share information about what was going on there. So, the internet factor plus, in Canada, scientology has the status of a criminal organisation. Put another way, north of the U.S. border, we do not trust the cult and know what to expect from them.
    • Like Like x 5
  13. rof Member

O Canadaaaaaaa

How I hate your ungodly air and Arsenic lakes of tar.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. peterstorm Member

• Like Like x 11
  15. Intelligence Member

http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/Rights drug addiction patients violated ruling/9742209/story.html

Rights of drug addiction patients violated: ruling

Scientology-linked Narconon exploited and abused those it purported to be treating: Human Rights Commission

BY CATHERINE SOLYOM, THE GAZETTE APRIL 15, 2014 11:43 PM

MORE HERE:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/Rights drug addiction patients violated ruling/9742209/story.html

• Like Like x 15
  16. Anonylemmi Member

Thank you Mr. Love. You got the snowball rolling. I hope it becomes an avalanche.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. peterstorm Member

Hahaha
    • Like Like x 7
  18. rof Member

Dude.

When in Quebec one never hopes anything becomes an Avalanche.

Go Wild.
  19. Anonylemmi Member

Starting wildfires in L.A. is not a good idea either.
    GPZdIRD.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  20. TorontosRoot Member

So they're conspiring to set fires? ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Intelligence Member

dnlmpj.jpg

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/04/david_edgar_love_scientology_by_the_balls.php

By Tony OrtegaFri., Apr. 20 2012 at 8:00 AM

In April 2012, I said to Tony that I thought I have Scientology by the balls.

The Reporter from the Gazette promised me that she would keep SECRET what is coming next in Canada.
    and it's another Media expose that people can watch on TV. We're NOT DONE YET by a long shot, but for
    now, me hazzz to Sleeeeeep - LOL :rolleyes:

Cheers to ALL!

• Like Like x 11
  22. nui

Fiscked
  23. rof Member

ah oui

l'etoile du sud lel

• Like Like x 1
  24. Intelligence Member

Long day today with early morning meeting in Montreal and just arrived home at 10:15 PM after day job. Emails received today from Lawyer, President of Human Rights Commission, and one from Minister of Justice. Going to be a busy long weekend compiling more evidence documents for government agencies. We're not done yet in Canada with pending legal matters against Narconon, Scientology, et al .....

iqvst3.jpg
    • Like Like x 13
  25. TorontosRoot Member

Fuck yeah! Ya made the paper! :D
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonylemmi Member

He has made more than the paper.
    He has made my day for many days. (I still gotta see that doctor)
    He has made the $cieno shitlist in spades.
    He has made stuff happen.
    • Like Like x 7
  27. Intelligence Member

***EARLY MORNING EMAILS IN*** > Reporter promised me that they would keep SECRET what is coming next in Canada, and it's another Media EXPOSE that people can watch on TV. We're NOT DONE YET by a long shot, and *OSA* is about to get a "Wake-Up-Call" -- Canada Style!
    • Like Like x 6
  28. Intelligence Member

Me is off to WOG job now ... hope y'all have an AWESOME day --- I WILL!!! :D

1zpthqq.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  29. RightOn Member

lookin' mighty fine in black and white!

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
    Scientology Gets Another Nail In It's Coffin
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Intelligence Member

LMAO at a post on Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/11/ve...ed-human-rights-of-david-love-and-two-others/

Kathy Nather
    DeElizabethan you missed my point entirely. Dead Agenting David Love is not what I'm writing about. I'm writing to defend the staff members at Narconon Trois Rivières who are all out of a job now thanks to David Love. These people worked long hours to do what they could to save the lives of addicts that most families had given up on. Plus David Love got what he went there for: he got off drugs.

• DeElizabethan Kathy NatherYada, yada. And what are you doing about the abuses, deaths and crimes committed by the cult? Dead agenting others shows where you are coming from.
      • Kathy Nather
        David Love is a despicable human being. After getting off drugs at Narconon in Trois Rivière he joined staff. This was his choice. He proceeded to disrupt the place, seduce an executive and then accused her of doing to him what he did to her. She left Narconon in disgrace. But while they were together he pumped her for information so he could destroy the place. Now that he has gotten the government to close this Narconon he's whining about not wanting to agree to a gag order because he wants to publish a book! This guy is no victim, quite to contrary.
      • DeElizabethan [COLOR=rgba(0, 39, 59, 0.498039)] Kathy Nather 2 days ago
        Lady? you must be one of those bubble head scientologists doing what you do best, being stupid! I was stupid for awhile too and can see you now! It's alright to doubt your organization and you could become free of suppression and realize truth. Do some real research please.
        • Intelligenceplus DeElizabethan 2 hours ago
          Mmmm ... perhaps a Bubble-Head is working on their Condition of Doubt and Liability Formula? -- Decide on the basis of “the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics” whether or not it should be attacked, harmed or suppressed or helped.& Deliver an effective blow to the enemies of the group one has been pretending to be part of despite personal danger. ... /*SIGH*\ ... And I've got news for YOU, K.N. ... I was off drugs BEFORE I went to NN TR ... 10 days Detoxing in Hospital and 6 days in Vancouver Detox before arriving at NN TR. RE: Human Rights Commission Factual Report - January 7, 2013 - Case File: # C0686_09 – Case File: # C1876_10
          – Case File: C1048_11
        • ... NN TR Director, Marc Bernard, STATES: " Page 14 - #52. QUOTE: He specified that when he [David Love] arrived at Narconon, his drug test was not positive.
        • So, K.N. ... as I was told on WWP when I first posted there, DOX or STFU! AND, you'll see thousands of MORE DOX in due course - *TICK-TO-TALK*
    RE: She left in disgrace because of her letter to me in my Staff mail box my first day on Post [In Evidence DOX] that stated to me: I am a porcupine, but when you turn me over, I have the sweetest meat you will ever taste.

After I BLEW NN TR, Narconon Canada 'DISSOLVED' and Aline Proulx fled to Ontario according to Investigator who interviewed her in Ontario.

Perhaps a special bus was waiting?
    So, the question might arise, Was David Love addicted to drugs when he arrived at NN TR? And if he wasn't, how could he be a handicap or have a disability under the Supreme Court ruling that governed the Quebec Human Rights Commission Resolution Decision?

Mmmm ... One Narconon executive claimed I was an under cover, covert agent -- paid by Big Pharma to infiltrate NN TR and sabotage their operations and shut them down so that Big Pharma could open their own drug rehabs without competition from Narconon.

*YAWN* ... I'm bloody exhausted and off to bed now ... will try NOT to dream about porcupines.:eek:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  31. Anonylemmi Member

Damn you. Now I'M gonna dream of porcupines. ;)
    • Like Like x 4
  32. TorontosRoot Member

LMAO! Clueless scifags.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. DeathHamster Member

Ya know, I have stub articles for all the Scientology orgs. Most are generic placeholders, some have pictures, and a few have some detail. All can be expanded as time and sources permit.

http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Toronto_Org

I should do the same for all the Narconon locations (and x-locations). I know from testing that off-Wikipedia articles written to the same standards can get an equivalent ranking.

Oh, and I added Narconon to the main page, because I can. (*sigh*, and it'll be ages before the Googlebots go back and check the main page. The current search results are based on blind man's bluff Google searches over 10 days ago.)

http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Intelligence Member

Oh', I remember this diagram that Quebec SQ Intelligence asked me for: :eek:

xauh49.jpg

I'll check my notes/files later for exact date, but this was when Aline [the ETSO Officer] was showing
    me her ETHICS FILES on the Executives and Coms to Yvette Shank, OSA. :oops:

Can't SLEEP now ... can't get porcupines out of my mind!:(

• Like Like x 5
  35. Intelligence Member

WOW!!! LOVE EET! Incredible work.:)

http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

http://umbraxenu.no-ip.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Category:Narconon_Trois-Rivières

Well ^^^ done -- Xenu approves.:D

• Like Like x 5
  36. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  37. TorontosRoot Member

Fraud right there ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonylemmi Member

David, go to bed.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

This is an OLD FILE -- another is being submitted with additional DOX -