Customize

Quebec Human Rights Commission: Narconon abused and mistreated patients

Discussion in 'Media' started by mnql1, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Intelligence Member

I did go to bed ... but NOT before finishing one more 'Cycle' :p

NOW onto next one::D

2vs4zki.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Intelligence Member

Just listening to and transcribing several hours of interviews
    with government entities, and it is FUCKING incredible and unbelievable
    how governments and health agencies just DON'T GET IT!!

They say they CAN imagine but the recent Dox I'm compiling in response to their ignorance,
    indicates most of them couldn't imagine if it bit them on the ASS and chewed off one cheek!

On Friday, I had a request for more Dox, and right now, I suggest they clean out another room
    because just like the IRS was inundated with over 1,000 lawsuit complaints or whatever, I
    have nothing but time on my hands until Tuesday morning to tap on my keyboard and compile
    a SHIT-LOAD for their pleasure ... Grrrr! :oops:

Just in while posting this .... YES!!!

qyh0ep.jpg

2mn0kqr.jpg

I LOVE EET:p

• Like Like x 5
  3. Intelligence Member

TODAY:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/19/go...p-that-claims-holocaust-caused-by-psychiatry/

First, THANK YOU Tony Ortega for all you do. Google, you dumb fucks! Yes, I say FUCK a lot … so what – LOL. Without a doubt, CCHR is wee bit BUTT-HURT recently with Scientology-Narconon being SLAMMED with the Quebec Human Rights Commission’s resolution decisions exposing Scientology's own human rights violations and abuses.
    AND, only David Love’s ‘decision’ has been leaked to date … I dare say the other Commission ‘decisions’ will be leaked in due course, including one where the infamous ‘Golden Rod’ was posted in Narconon’s dining room for ALL to see and read … a traumatic experience for the Victim. After Tony broke the human rights Commission story, the Reporter, CATHERINE SOLYOM, from the Montreal Gazette, contacted the Montreal CCHR for comment for her story, QUOTE: “Calls for comment made Tuesday to the Montreal office of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, a “mental health watchdog” co-founded by the Church of Scientology, were not returned.”
    http://www.montrealgazette.com...

Earlier this week, I met with a senior psychiatrist at the McGill University Health Centre in Montreal, and we discussed the CCHR and other matters, and suffice to say, a Montreal psychiatrist will be interviewed
    on camera for a CCHR expose scheduled as soon as all filming is finished over several days.
    The meeting was at Scientology’s much HATED ‘Allan Memorial Institute’ – QUOTE: “Contrary to popular belief, the Allan Memorial Institute is still operative today, pitting it’s strength and capacity against
    Narconon Trois-Rivieres, by recruiting as a “mouthpiece” former Narconon student David Edgar Love.”
    http://montreal.roflforum.net/...

Basically, the ‘subject’ will ask: “What happens to people, and how DANGEROUS it is, when medications are taken away from Narconon patients and members of, or close to Scientology?” Since Tony Ortega, and other media, published the Quebec Human Rights Commission story, I/We have been inundated with more Narconon victims contacting myself and reporters with their own horrific stories inside Narconon Trois-Rivieres. Unfortunately, the ‘Statutes of Limitations’ is passed for redress in most cases, except for, perhaps, a couple sexual assault victims where there is no ‘Limitations’ in Canada, RE: “Criminal Code
    of Canada (R.S., c. C-34 [1993]) -- There is no statute of limitations for prosecution of sexual assault.
    This means that a survivor is legally entitled to press charges of sexual assault at any point in time after it occurs, no matter how long ago it happened.” Must run now after this long post and prepare for a human rights Commission ‘Committee Hearing’ next week. Cheers, David Love

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  4. rof Member

Nice rape crime shit, faggot.

Let's all say bitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Random guy Member

Giving CCHR some Love love too! Brilliant!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Intelligence Member

Still preparing for a human rights Commission ‘Committee Hearing’ next week.

Because NN TR has threatened Bankruptcy if ALL three victims did not sign a Non-Disclosure agreement, and a human rights commission hearing is scheduled next week into all this -- especially because I REFUSED to sign and went to Media, I have a few days left to compile and address several issues.

Most importantly, that the NN TR Executives and other Scientology entities who were living and working at NN TR ... directing and administering the program, they too, are responsible and Liable.

There is several hundred pages compiled in my submission thus far, and only a few days left to complete. Will be talking to lawyer again this evening.

Below, is the second formal complaint EXCERPT to the Commission:

Narconon Trois-Rivieres NOT the only Signatory on Bank Account -

NEW SUBMISSION EXCERPT BELOW:

April 19, 2014 -

• Like Like x 12
  7. Intelligence Member

Unless more Dox come in over the next few days, this 65 page submission is ready to Fax
    and Email by deadline of April 22nd 2014, 4h30 PM -

2ica9gj.jpg

###

*HAPPY EASTER and GOOD NIGHT*

2i6eeh.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  8. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 3
  9. th?id=HN.608007493367432124&pid=15.1.jpg
    Love Bomb!
    Dangerous, Abusive Narconon Scam:
    Tick-Tock.......
    • Like Like x 4
  10. HellRazor Member

I was away for a while... Whoa! Epic win!
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Intelligence Member

Indeed, an EPIC WIN but still more to come in due course ... perhaps late next week
    or soon thereafter?

But for today, Me is resting on this Easter Sunday ... maybe poke ma' camera into Montreal ORG
    window or visit the CCHR in Montreal ... or?

OR go grocery shopping ... YES, that's my shopping cart - LMAO!:D

155syo9.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  12. Intelligence Member

Still proof reading and consulting a lawyer in the USA and one in Canada for this 65 page submission due next week to the Human Rights Commission. This image is a screen capture excerpt of what I'm 'trying' to accomplish by smashing through Scientology/Narconon's 'corporate veil' structure that, to date, has protected Narconon executive directors from liability. Case Precedent Law indicates the Cult is 'Fked' -- but we'll see soon enough? Perhaps the Supreme Court of Canada will have to decide?

Narconon Trois-Rivieres threatens to declare bankruptcy if ALL 3 victims
    don's sign a non-disclosure - GAG ORDER?

I say: FUCK YOU OSA/MOXON et al ...

--- “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” Roopleen

EXCERPT from 65 Page Submission due early this week:

2cifjae.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Intelligence Member

This is the greatest thing since SLICED BREAD for sending Faxes ... one hell
    of a lot cheaper than 40 cents a Page I spent last week at Canada Post to send
    Faxes.

http://www.gotfreefax.com/

It's not really cheap, but a lot cheaper than the other alternative.:confused:

2zhpoqu.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  14. TorontosRoot Member

A fax machine connected to the phone line would've been much quicker and you would've gotten an instant reply/confirmation too.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

LOL ... I and many others DON'T have Land-Lines anymore ... just Cell Phones:D

I do get an INSTANT confirmation using the Online Fax ...

• Like Like x 1
  16. TorontosRoot Member

I see. There's also e-mail to fax, or MMSing the number should send it right through the same way (not sure how that works)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Intelligence Member

*Four Days Work Writing* - now complete and ready to submit with attached evidence documents. *Tick-Tock*

###

b4ticm.jpg

###

Now I will rest my mind ...

Appears we may have another Pro-Bono Lawyer coming on board for this and hope to know later this week? -- "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.” Benjamin Franklin
    • Like Like x 8
  18. Anonylemmi Member

Gets some rest. It works and it helps people who fight cults.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Intelligence Member

I like to DOX everything ... off to bed now ... :rolleyes:

2njfki.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  20. TrevAnon Member

Kathy Nather Thomas from whom some comments were posted before ITT is also on the big list. She left after 43 years. Still drinking the kool aid though, unable to see the truth. [If it's not a troll, that is.]
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonylemmi Member

Grrrr. Damn kids never go to bed when they need to.
  22. Intelligence Member

14ad8oi.jpg

v31vo0.jpg

19qhjt.jpg

xnxcid.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  23. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  24. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  25. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  26. Intelligence Member

David Edgar Love
    [REDACTED]
    To:

Annik L'Archevêque
    Quebec Human Right Commission
    360, Saint-Jacques Street, 2nd floor Montréal, Québec
    H2Y 1P5
    Telephone: 514 873-5146
    Toll free: 1 800 361-6477
    Fax: 514 873-6032

<END>

• Like Like x 5
  27. Intelligence Member

Scientology, Narconon, Health Agencies, Human Rights Commission, College of Physician , and others, should know not to mess with or piss me off. I, David Love, am very *PISSED OFF* right now, and, as Scientology and others well know, although I'm PISSED, I still use the Law to "Rain Down Hell" on those who I think it is warranted upon, and will serve Justice for the 'Subject' Victims and in the public's best interests. 'FUCK THE SMALL TALK' -- let's get SHIT DONE!!!

AND Brad Melnychuk 'may' be 'SERVED' sooner than he thinks with a Lawsuit!

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/ebci/haip/...eng.action?k=narconon&s=registered&p=1&b=true

Directors / Trustees and Like Officials - NARCONON INCORPORATED

4 Directors/Trustees and Like Officials
    Registered charities that notice problems with their online information should go toAmending the T3010 information return.

#
    Directors/Trustees and Like Officials

Last name:Melnychuk
    First name: Brad
    Initial/Middle name: Z
    Director/Trustee/Like Officials Term:
    Start Date: 2012-01-01
    End Date: 2012-12-31
    Position: Chair & Treasurer
    At arm's length with other Directors, etc.?: Yes

Last name:Densmore
    First name: Lawrence
    Initial/Middle name: P
    Position: Director
    At arm's length with other Directors, etc.?: No

Last name:Densmore
    First name: Valerie
    Initial/Middle name: D
    At arm's length with other Directors, etc.?: No

Last name:Wilkens
    First name: Ernest
    Initial/Middle name: C
    At arm's length with other Directors, etc.?: Yes .
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  29. Quentinanon Member

Brad Melnychuk seems to live in a world of magical thinking, where evidence-based medical treatment must be a fabrication of evil doctors, and treatment devoid of research proof from the authority of L. Ron is all good.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Intelligence Member

Oh', LOOK! A Credit Card receipt from Brad Melnychuk, bought from an ORG where he
    purchased a propaganda Video for us NN TR Staff/Students to watch.

AND I'm just getting warmed up with this MOTHER!

20o6x1.jpg

David Love: Montreal Lawyers working late tonight: (Email just in) > "9:32 PM (2 hours ago: Do you have a [REDACTED]".
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  31. TorontosRoot Member

Goooooooodddddddddaaaaammmmmmmiiiitttt that son of a BIIIIIITCH!! :O FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD STOP THE FRAUD!!
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Intelligence Member

SHIT!!! Montreal lawyers have stopped emailing me tonight and
    it's only 12:25am --- WTF!!! :oops:

Oh', well, off to bed now and prepare for tomorrow and next Tuesday ....
    with some SAUCE in a day or so to put SMILES on FACES. :D

Oh', SHIT ... did I just tease again?

Hey', you guys know I love the Lulz and if I don't smile and laugh, I may lose
    my Xenu SMILE.:p

Cheers, to ALL <3 ... Dave

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Intelligence Member

Just ONE more comment, Paleeezzze?

FUCK YOU OSA!
    • Like Like x 6
  34. TorontosRoot Member

Goodnight and LICK MY ASS OSA! :D
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonylemmi Member

Go to bed. OSA is pretty much fucking itself.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. rof Member

I am OSA and need fucking help.

Someone twin me.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. The Glove always delivers. I fart in the general direction of his critics.

Mods, can he please have his own situation room or a sub-forum in Narconon? If Ottmann gets his own space, then Edgar more than deserves one too. I'd love to see all of these dox in one place. Currently his dox are spread out over too many different threads.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. rof Member

I thought this was our situation room.

Right here in the middle.