Customize

Queen Latifah and her Scilon Circus

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by RightOn, Sep 16, 2013.

1. RightOn Member

edited: this post was originally in another thread.
    Mod moved the post and picked the title

Mods please move if you want, I did't feel like searching for a place to put it.
    don't mean to derail.
    Travolta is on Queen Latifah's first TV show debut right now.

Opener is her doing the song "Staying Alive".
    So guess who is also going to sing on the show today? Willow Smith.

wait MC Lyte is her DJ, isn't she a scilon too? or am i mistaken?
    yes she is!
    What is up with this Scilon studded show?

wonder if the Queen will be persuaded to check out some "innocent" COS courses? lol

JT showed up with his rug on of course.
    Latifah says she wants her show to be all about what John is about. wtf does that mean?
    He is now toasting her with champagne and love bombing the hell out of her on national TV. So sickening!
    Talking about his kids now. Says he plays tennis 5 days a week and lifts weights just to keep up with his son. Hmmm OT powers fail once again. Saying how his kids can sing.
    Asked him if he ever did anything to change his life.(movie wise)
    His said his movie Grease and the other was Phenomenon.
    No mention of COS helping him.

He is now talking about people being "attacked" and hate. hmmmm
    Talking about his next movie. Didn't catch the name.
    Talking about what would he say to the young Travolta and he said " being careful about choosing the people around you. Choose people you trust."

whoops! cut him off ... breaking news. News break. 4 dead and 10 wounded in Navy Yard in DC. suspected gunman is dead.

ok back. Willow Smith is on next.
    Tomorrow she is having Will Smith on! wtf?

god Willow is terrible. Terrible song.
    welp she is done. ick

Why does this whole show feel like some sort of COS damage control?
    Travolta, Willow Smith, MC Lyte is her official DJ, and Will Smith on tomorrow.

She is officially on my shit list. Sorry Latifa!
    Either she hasn't done her homework or is she a cult sympathizer?
    Either way, her show sucked and it was scilon studded.
    Don't think she made the best choice for her first guests.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. I guess it means we're gonna see homosecks on TV.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

I suspect they may be trying to cure Latifa of her homosexuality. We know how well that went for Travolta.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. tippytoe Member

I thought the same thing - is Queen Latifah a scilon? I have a feeling she is like Oprah - a friend of the scilons but not a member. There is an old (2008) news article out there about a quack scilon practicing medicine without a license that QL apparently was a follower of, along with several other scilons like Lisa Marie, Cruise, etc..:

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlla/jury-still-out-on-butcher-guru-to-the-stars-trial_b7540

I couldn't find any service completions under QL's real name - Dana Owens.

5. Anonymous Member

6. RightOn Member

I never said I thought she was a scilon
    mod picked the title of this thread, not me
    but it does appear that she had an all out scilon circus going on today on her first show and tomorrow with Will Smith, and plans to have Travolta's daughter on to sing soon.
  7. Anonymous Member

That is what the thread title referred to.
  8. RightOn Member

uh yah
    a mod made this thread and picked the title. The OP was originally in another thread.
    my circus comment is after this thread was made.
  9. Anonymous Member

I am the mod who made the thread title and that is what I meant. Sounded like a circus of scilon stars and almost stars on her first show. If you're going to get your panties all bunched I'll change the title.
  10. RightOn Member

? huh
    my panties are not in a bunch. I totally agreed with the title, but didn't want to take credit for it. I thought someone was saying that my comment pertained to the title.
    misunderstanding
  11. Anonymous Member

Ok. Well then. nvm.
  12. Anonymous Member

It's all about access. That's all. It's the same reason the MSM asks kid glove questions of politicians instead of digging into the mud and muck. They want access. If they ask hard hitting questions, they lose access, TPTB stop talking to them. Without access, they have to work rather than just rewrite what they've been told.

It's all about access. Reporters want it and are willing to whore themselves to get it. TV shows need people to fill up the time. If they don't play the game they don't get a Travolta on their show.
  13. RightOn Member

thanks btw for moving, making the thread and picking the title. it is perfect
    Never saw so many scilons on one show and more to come tomorrow!
  14. RightOn Member

I never thought she would dig in and ask him any pressing questions. it was her debut show.
    He was putting her on the map. Although, like i said earlier, I don't think she made the right choice. I
    think the days of Travolta putting someone on the map by starring on their show today may work in reverse.
    I was just shocked to see Travolta, Willow and MC Lyte today all on one show with Will Smith going on tomorrow.
  15. Anonymous Member

No problem. I don't recall that many ever being in one place outside of Big Blue. Someone go and see if they have a stress test table set up outside the studio.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RightOn Member

There was Ribisi and Jason on My name is Earl at the same time
    And Masterson and Prepon on That '70's show.
    Can't think of any others with more than 3 at once!
    oh with a Will Smith the next day
  17. Anonymous Member

9kmw.gif
  18. Anonymous Member

9kmw.gif

Attached Files:

19. Meh. Has-been and never-really-weres.
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. RightOn Member

wow indeed!
    So Will I am not a Scientologist Smith has Travolta on, and his daughter, hires scilon MC Lyte and is on the show today.
    nope! not a Scientologist at all.
  22. What was it that tin-eared ho' was 'Queen' of, again?

Some people are so easy to entertain.
  23. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

The show is just vying for ratings. That is all. Considering Will and his Klan are still a little buttsore over the dismal suck-cess of After Earth and what not, you can imagine that Will and crew are trying to "repair" the damage done.

In other words: Will is trying to do some PR in order to repair the damage done by AE and make it look like he is still relevant. Doesn't help though his son dropped a foot-nuke with his whole "drop out of school/babies are super intelligent/LRH bullshit/Jawa, You Gone Full Retard" twits.

Sadly though, I have seen the previews of this show. I like Queen Latifah, don't get me wrong, but this show will be damned bloody lucky to survive a year. Especially being on that joke of a channel The CW.
  24. Anonymous Member

Comments open on the LA Times
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Had Smith done "Django" he might still be relevant; then again, Will Smith as Django would not be remotely believable to me.

Sorry, I just never went in for the fluff he calls his career. "Fresh Prince"? "Gettin' 'Jiggy' Wit' It"?
    Nigga, pleez.
  27. Anonymous Member

ya know, if adults could learn at the rate babies do (think how many new words a baby absorbs just by listening and interacting with his environment), then Jaden might have a point.

As for school, if all you are getting is indoctrination, then going to school IS damaging. Government schools are basically prison (see Peter Grey at Psychology Today for details) so Jaden had a point.

Schools today are run to produce 'good citizens,' not people who can think, so going to school is a process of learning to fit in to the ruling paradigm in the society. It is most definitely NOT learning how to think, but learning what to think, a much different, and highly destructive, process..

And as Grey points out, if you can't quit, then you ain't free.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/201304/the-most-basic-freedom-is-freedom-quit
  28. You got any dox to back up this blanket assertion about schools?

Maybe it's like that at YOUR school, but at my public school, we spent our English classes learning how to think critically, usually while studying rhetoric and essay.
  29. Spork Derpner Member

Another one in the closet, or simply oblivious to the fact she may be a recruiting target?

Meat and potatoes at around 4:10 regarding her new talk show and getting guests on.

30. Spork Derpner Member