Customize

Quick clarification about Cananon for the nice wwp oldfags

Discussion in 'Canada' started by PresidentShaw, Mar 22, 2012.

1. PresidentShaw Member

Hi there wwp.

I myself am a long time wwp user, and as being part of cananon and one of the few that are not irc or twitter people but with a presence here on forums, I just want to clarify one thing. Let me take off my Douchebag cloak for a moment and be diplomatic shaw.

While all of this has been clarified by a few mods in threads already, I figured a thread about it would avoid misunderstandings & further shitposting.

When we requested the Cananon forum on wwp we never asked to be on top of the page and to be given any sort of special treatement.

We just wanted our corner to do our thing, since infrastructure here is very familiar to a few of us that are chanologists and that I heard sue was talking about expanding forums to more cause.

Just seemed like a win win thing for both. So, I discussed with other cananon fags about it and everyone pretty really don't mind being put in international discussion section as Canada.

We are perfectly ok with it, just as long as we have a corner to do canadian stuff without having to be off topic in other section and disrupt anything else.

I have been on wwp since 2008 and I <3 my chanology just as much as any of you. So hopefully everyone can do their thing and not fuck with each other due to butthurt & petty useless drama.

And finally, and I think most important of all:

Q0oyI.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Anonymous Member

Rock on, brosefus. Enjoy.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TinyDancer Member

I forgive Canada.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. veravendetter Member

Thanks Shaw, I was so worried.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RoflCockter Member

a good point, but why not put it in international next to "german, spanish" etc. I know these are languaged groups but lets face it, canadian english is superior to american english and thereby should be granted the status of its own language.

proove me wrong
    • Like Like x 1
  6. veravendetter Member

England: One ring to rule them all.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. RoflCockter Member

22nd of march, lets celebrate canadian liberty day ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Isn't Canada still ruled by the Queen of England? How can there be a Liberty Day when Canadafags still bow to the Queen across the pond?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. RoflCockter Member

that is not the point >:3 stop derailing my derail with relevant topics RAEEEEEEEEG
    • Like Like x 1
  10. sue Administrator

Xenforo defaults not to ordering forums alphabetically but by latest creation date, way to read much more into things than were at cause.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. RoflCockter Member

hey sue,

dont worry I wastn planning on turning this into #OWS discussion style. I was merely wondering about the reasoning. you just explained that to me, thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. PresidentShaw Member

I personally am very aware of that I was clarifying to avoid misunderstandings that already happened within minutes of intro thread being posted :)

PS: Send me a pm when you got a min
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Just let it go ass.
    he said he wasn't gonna be a dick anymore, why cant you meet him half way?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RoflCockter Member

Wat? I love Shaw and he loves me back, i was merely derailing a bit here and keeping his statement all the way at the top. Why would I offer him a place to sleep if he ever gets around to europe trip if not with best of intentions? Oô Shaw help me out !
    • Like Like x 1
  15. veravendetter Member

angryteacherpointing.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Dear AnonShaw:

Thank you for the clarification.

However, I had no such thoughts. I just thought "Ok a new op. Wonder what it is about?" and looked into it.

Glad that this op got its own section and will have a gathering place for all things pertaining to it. Makes it easier to figure and find out things.

Again, thanks for clearing up any confusion even if I wasn't confused.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. James Spader Member

¿Entiendes Mendez?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. PresidentShaw Member

I really like your t-shirt by the way
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

What's "Liberty Day"?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. PresidentShaw Member

:D
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Does it fall between St Jean Baptiste and Canada Day?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Is this the Iran forum?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. James Spader Member

Merci beaucoup mon cher retardé.

Anyhow... ITT Shaw's karmic cyberdebt haunts Cananon... on and on.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. PresidentShaw Member

y so bitter?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

I like the new forum.

Buy me something.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. 'We Will Never Bomb Your Country': The Israeli-Iranian USA- Cananon Peace Web
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Canada is a region not a country?

Is this another attempt to try to mock Canada's position as the most respected country of peace and benevolence in the world?

Who is behind this stupid attempt to isolate and ridicule Canada?

Put it back as an initiative where it belongs!
  28. rof Member

I think its all Eskimos.

Maybe if we just let them be it will turn out ok.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. moarxenu Member

Keep Chanology Working, Cananons!
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Herro Member

Nah, they're busy contending with things that matter.
  31. Anonymous Member

Code:
    [CENTER][URL='http://cananon.info/'][IMG]https://whyweprotest.net/asset-proxy/eb7280bdd160f985fc0dc1731f2e7996dc625f4a/687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f7666734b312e706e67/http://i.imgur.com/vfsK1.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
  32. Anonymous Member

600107-oh_you_super.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

EH.....hockey matters to be exact. No conspiracies here...just misjudgements. Owned by the queen and run by the french.
  34. Anonymous Member

What do they call hockey in America? Frozen Stickball?
  35. Anonymous Member

don't know...I'm canadian eh!
  36. Anonymous Member

We cant really say that there is much conspiracy in Canada though...I think its more of a dictatorship or a communist situation whereas any government crime can be hidden as a PR expense and any new laws are incorporated without much knowledge to the general public. Its these new bills coming out that should make people really take notice though. I think its bill C11 where our privacy can be invaded so easily and we all become targets. I can see when the law is going for a takedown of illegal activity and getting a warrant to do so, but to be able to randomly do a extensive search on anyone at anytime is just a open door to begin categorizing everyone into their own classes,ethnics,religion etc. All of this is beginning to happen so fast in all countries that it makes one wonder if the NWO is a real thing in its own certain way. Once its all incorporated to its full extent, what exactly is the final goal with all of this and what is its true intent in the first place? One has to realize that if or once they are allowed to have the full extent of this bill, they will surely be tracking and filing each person electronically. Kids in school now are creating email addresses through the education system and that makes them susceptible to being on file too. Not sure where I'm going with all this...just griping i think. I just feel that each and everyday now things are working at a calculated control with a hidden agenda throughout the world. If one looks at the big picture here...if these bills go through and I'm sure they will, look at what happens when they add all the information with our banking info, our spending habits, our food habits, social networks, etc... on our banking statements and credit card info, they can tell us everything about our spending habits to a tee...this is far better than the gun registry because it will generate everything right down to personality type and traits. I use to say that if one has nothing to hide then there is nothing to worry about but now i wonder why this is all happening? There has to be a final agenda to all of this.
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

> > > . CONSPIRACY/NYPA - MEGATHREAD - [NWO/ZEITGEIST/CERAGEM]- OMG HELP ME WITH MY CAUSE!!!!.
  39. Anonymous Member

And yet it is still here.