Customize

/r/ Negative impact Scientology has had on Clearwater and Hemet

Discussion in 'Protest Planning' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

/r/ Negative impact Scientology has had on Clearwater and Hemet

We are working on a press release for the Mayday protest and would like to show how the expansion of Scientology can negatively impact our fair city of Nashville.
    Could anyone help with examples of how CoS furked up your city? Clearwater, LA and Hemet anons encouraged to apply, but anyone with helpful info is welcome!!!!
  2. Re: /r/ Negative impact Scientology has had on Clearwater and Hemet

At this point, the're too small to have any real negitive impact outside Clearwater or PAC base.

...other than being paranoid and creepy.
  3. Re: /r/ Negative impact Scientology has had on Clearwater and Hemet

I had a thought:

(sung to the theme to "The Addams Family")

duhduhduh-duh *snap* *snap*

duhduhduh-duh
    duhduhduh-duh

"They're creepy and they're kooky!"
    "They're para-noid and spooky!"
    "They're all-together ooky!"
    "They're scien-tolo-gy!!" *snap* *snap*
  4. Anonymous Member

Re: /r/ Negative impact Scientology has had on Clearwater and Hemet

I like!
  5. grokitt Member

I sent some emails out to some CW anons for some nfo on this, Zonk. Can pm them to you if you want 'em.

Also, maybe I can dig up some Addams Fam theme music for May. ;)
  6. mrfyde Member

Here is a link that I think best shows how cults can manipulate a comunity:Rajneeshpuram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was a town that WAS called Antelope Oregon, A cult moved in and then the imported 1,000s of homeless people from around the country to vote to change the name of the town to Rajneeshpuram, Oregon. (how would you like that on your letterhead) they then let the homeless loose on the county welfare system.

Here is another link about them:
    Rajneeshee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Scientologist are a little more covert and are not going to poison anybody (I hope) but they are even more manipulative (imo) you can also play recordings of LRH talking about manipulating government.

Here he talks about 1984 being child's play compared to Scientology:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIAQpJe0MA0&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Scientology in secret[/ame]

Here he talks about politicians, police, and reporters being dangerous environment makers and scientologists can manipulate theses politicians to promote Scientology.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXLf_pr7cPE&feature=channel_page]YouTube - L. Ron Hubbard's opinion of police officers[/ame]

Rev. Moon from the Unification Church (Moonies) actually convinced 2 members of congress to crown him "KING OF AMERICA" the people when questioned later said they where confused by the cult and didn't really understand what they did or why they did it.

Bonjour Planet Earth: The King of America, Sun Myung Moon...

Granted Rev. Moon is not REALLY King of America but his followers believe he is. The Moonies also own influential news papers such as the Washington Times.

Of course you would want to use as much stuff about scientology as possible.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Zak McKracken Member

Huh?

Not wanting to be associated with the name of a wacko cultie makes you racist?

Mind if I import >9000 anons to your hometown, so we can rename it: Hitlerburg?
  9. Anonymous Member

Sure, I live right down the street.

I said "wording", you might want to clear that MU.
  10. AnotherRIAnon Member

The photos of downtown clearwater with all the empty buildings might be good.
  11. Re: /r/ Negative impact Scientology has had on Clearwater and Hemet

dear lord. lets all srsly mo0v to like schupe idaho, population 2 and change the name to fecking like zsfljozxdfgjgnjgjgjgjgjgXENUXENUXENU!!!3462836384710}}}. and then cahnge all of the laws.
  12. Macadamia Member

Nashville is too rename-the-street happy. Next thing you know, you'll have one of the numbered avenues renamed to "L. Ron Hubbard Way". And we know what happened in Los Angeles when they got a street named after Hubbard... the scilons took it over!
  13. grokitt Member

so long as it doesn't intersect Church St...Mebbe we give them Dickerson Rd.?

For non-nashvillians, Dickerson Rd is traditionally where one would visit to purchase crack and/or contract VD.

Also PRESS RELEASE IS DONE. Thank you for your contributions.
  14. V for Anon Member

/r/equest a copy of that press release when it's done
    thanks