Customize

Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Oinkertron9000, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved
  2. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

If true, that is fucking insane. If my kid was lying on the floor unconscious I'd get him to the nearest hospital ASAP, not fuss about flying to Florida.

This has disturbing parallels with how Lisa McPherson was not taken to the nearest hospital when she needed urgent treatment.

3. RightOn Member

Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

This is already in TWO other threads an hour ago
    These threads:
    Charges Filed! Dateline Bahamas - Senior Pol Charged with Extortion!
    TMZ - "Issue over WHERE to take Jett for emergency treatment"
  4. pardmepard Member

Was the "refusal to transport" document signed by John ?

I'm betting is was.
  5. Anonynamefag Member

If this is true, and Jett was alive during this time, John Travolta is guilty of criminal neglect and reckless endangerment.
  6. pardmepard Member

Fits the pattern.

No surprises there.
  7. anongurl7 Member

This keeps getting worse.
  8. Anonynamefag Member

John Travolta needs to be charged, and the discrepancies within the changing story need to be addressed.

If we can garner enough media attention, stories will go out, people will learn of the bullshit going on here, they will demand justice, and the Bahamian police will have no choice but to charge John Travolta with reckless endangerment and criminal neglect of a minor, possibly withholding medication, too. Eventually the trial will turn up Co$ involvement, and they will either be charged as a co-conspirator, or given separate charges, or if we're lucky, RICO.

Anyone who feels like we should sit around with our thumbs up our asses doing nothing is a fucking idiot.
  9. BTANONNYC Member

that was the first thing that came to my mind.....

i agree that something needs to be done and ASAP, but this is not solid ground.

We could be going into a minefield if we chose some sort of action, so we need to plan ahead and make a road map of how we're going to handle it with any sort of challenges we can come up with thrown into the mix.

Personally, i think we wait a day or two, see how much this story is recirculated and accepted by other outlets, then we plan our response. Regardless, i think McPherson should be a focal point for anything that happens, comparing the two situations and how undeniably similar they are.
  10. auchraw Member

For the aftermath of the Lisa McPherson death:

St Petersburg Times, June 14 2000
    Scientology leader wanted a deal

The 'church' donated $500,000 to Florida's EMS system,
    Paid $200,000 in legal and other expenses.
    Paid $15,000 in place of a fine.
    DM also promised this would NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
    The 'church' would have a doctor on call 24 hours a day.
    And it would 'establish a protocol with local hospitals that detailed how Scientologists with mental problems should be cared for in light of Scientology's vigorous opposition to psychiatry.'
    And much more pious hooey.

Charges of abusing a disabled adult and practicing medicine without a license were dropped.

What we know of what happened in GB on January 1-2 2009 still doesn't seem to add up to anything near $25 million dollars.
  11. Anonynamefag Member

This.
  12. zebrafaced Member

^^^^ THIS!
  13. cowboyanon2 Member

The thing with Jett was he had three strikes against him..

1) Parents thought purification deal would solve his probs and not real medication..

2) he had no one medically qualified to watch over him.. his nanny was a sci-photographer

3) Parents wasted precious time on Jan 2nd .. by trying to get him flown to florida instead of taken to the hospital..

Despite having horrible seizures every four days.. John's plans for Jett's care if he had a real bad seizure was apparently to fly him back to florida???
  14. pardmepard Member

WTF, Who dropped the fucking ball ?

If this was dealt with correctly then, would we have had this situation with Jett at all ?

More Negligence if you ask me.

A fucking whole trail of Negligence.

The fucking Irony.

Puke.
  15. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

This part was always the thing that disturbed me the most! These people have more than enough money to have a MEDICALLY TRAINED person with them at all times to deal with Jett's seizures, yet his nanny was a freaking photographer?!?!
  16. Anonynamefag Member

Probably because most medically-literate people know that Scientology health care is worse than not doing anything at all.

Ask your doctor if the Purification Rundown and high doses of Niacin are right for you!
  17. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

My son's psychiatrist high fived me today when my son told him I was protesting scientology! LOL

I just couldn't imagine not doing everything in my power to do absolutely anything for my child, no matter my beliefs. It baffles the mind!
  18. cowboyanon2 Member

and if not someone around at all times... at least when you are in the bahamas and won't go to their hospitals...
  19. twistedpuppet Member

If they had gotten someone who was actually qualified, they would have to admit that their son was mentally disabled.
  20. Anon Aleichem Member

So do we have to wait 11 years to make a Jett Travolta wikipedia page?
  21. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

If there is a criminal trial, the info will go on the public record won't it?
  22. azonymous Member

I have heard of closed trials and sealed documents in the US, don't know about the Bahamas.

Another thought(s)

I wonder who called for the ambulance?

I wonder if there's a record of the phone call?

I wonder if the call was an accident, maybe they were just going to use JT's private plane to fly Jett's body to Florida where it would be much easier to "handle"?
  23. Scatman Member

In the U.S. , only trials involving trade secrets or national security classified information can be closed. Documents can only be sealed by court order after a hearing with a Judge's approval.

Could be. Sit back and watch. The truth is coming out.
  24. RavenEyes Member

Thread needs it's own theme song. Vid related to topic.
  25. azonymous Member

I didn't know he sang, and I was right...
  26. cowboyanon2 Member

are you trying to garner sympathy for john.. lol
  27. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

You not seen Grease?
  28. Anon_1HG Member

3233592342_f01a2788a1_o.jpg
  29. Ann O'Nymous Member

It always surprise me when I see that there are MDs among scientologists.
  30. Vir Member

Well, many Scientology doctors are osteopaths rather than MDs. In practice the difference isn't big in the US, but if one of them comes to Europe they might only be allowed to work as a kind of chiropractor.

Since they like to recruit rich people, and small business owners, it's not surprising that they go after dentists, chiropractors and doctors. I know it's strange that a doctor would be a Scientologist, but they get them gradually and with a bit of deception just like they recruit most people.
  31. xzoz01 Member

I still feel like we're missing something. Alright so he wanted to fly his son back to Florida for treatment as opposed to a hospital there. He could just argue that the hospitals in the Bahamas suck and he wanted the best for his son - high quality care in a US hospital. That info just isn't worth $12-$20 million. It's not worth $10. He could even come off looking like the good guy, wanting only the best medical care for his son. Hopefully more details are to come.
  32. subgenius Member

Ask him/her to join us.
    I'm saddened by the lack of response and action, organized and individual, by the major target of the world's most sinister scam.
  33. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

Sounds like John Travolta has great difficulty grasping time and distance, that is commonly linked to autism.
  34. subgenius Member

Except the kid was already dead.
  35. Mutante Member

34h77o6.jpg
  36. auchraw Member

When you have your own plane sitting at the door it could be quicker to fly to Florida than wait for an ambulance. I don't think that's it.

Someone (in another thread) suggested a plausible answer: perhaps Jett would have survived if he had been given the available local treatment in time. This would be evident to a trained EMS person who saw him on the spot or at the hospital. This seems to be the focus of it. So JT, despite being well-intentioned, could be responsible for the death of his son, which in wog terms would be manslaughter or whatever. This is certainly something JT would want kept quiet.

Is there anything coming out that would support this?

Edit: Hey, I think they have sorted out the problem with Edits and Saves and Double Posts. I'm FREE.
  37. Joyful Member

Ok, so I thought JT's plane was still in FL when Jett died? Somewhere there's a thread about flights.... And his plane isn't at his backdoor in the Bahamas like it is at home, is it?

And I still don't see how loading him onto a plane to FL would be faster than going to a hospital right there.

And I'm having an argument with...well, an entire message board really, but am I wrong when I say that Jett's nannies/nurses weren't nurses in the medical sense only in the English sense? The one dude was an ex photographer but what about the other nanny?
  38. azonymous Member

39. Joyful Member

Isn't Jeff's wife's name ELLIE? I read that somewhere.... She was in that video taken in France of Jett and John that X17 had.
  40. Ann O'Nymous Member