Customize

Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Oinkertron9000, Jan 27, 2009.

1. azonymous Member

2. WTF Member

Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

We don't know exactly when Jett died. He was pronounced dead at the hospital in the Bahamas around 12:30 2 January.

I made mention of the location of N492JT some time back. It was on teh ground at the West End airport (near resort) between around 8:30 and 10:30 that morning. It had gone to his home port 17FL/Jumbolair late the previous afternoon and was not logged flying during the night.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/john-travoltas-son-dies-jett-35079/19/#post677255

Local treatment at the scene, stabilization if possible would be a priority. Whether to run in to town (45-50 min) or across the pond would depend on stability and transport facility(GulfstreamII Jet is not 'medevac'). Assuming no interference, I would bet a GII could get to Palm Beach or Miami in record time. Getting to the hospital at the other end might be a pain though.

My question if I were the ambulance driver," why you B havin no Lorazepam here, mon?"

Of course if I saw a cold rigored body, I might be asking for some signatures...
  3. pardmepard Member

Just heard on AM dial, report of extortion of John Travolta.

Pissis me off, the media is not reporting it all and slanting it in favor of JT.

This is the age of accountability? except for Celebrities, and Pols.

It's BS.
  4. Mutante Member

Exactly right. EITHER scenario is highly damaging to John Travolta's public image.

This is why the ambulance guy is being silenced.

Obviously there was insufficient prior dirt on him, and he can't easily 'disappear' since the world is watching, so a massive extortion claim had to be cooked up to get him jailed and discredited, or at least gagged in some deal.

Textbook mafia move.
  5. WileyCoyote Member

The way I figure it, this "extortionist" was probably primed by the CoS somehow. How, who knows, but I'm sure it was done in some double blind fashion that helped cover their tracks.

It's become a win-win for them in a way, because:

a.) it focuses people AWAY from the Travolta's actual actions.
    b.) it gathers sympathy for them and paints them as victims. Victims who people don't even WANT to think about as having culpability in other areas.
    c.) it makes people who ARE criticizing the Travoltas seem even more like "insensitive brutes" and vultures who are DOING TO THE TRAVOLTAS EXACTLY WHAT THOSE ROTTEN STINKING EXTORTIONISTS DID! In other words, we get painted as if we're accessories.
  6. Scatman Member

I don't know what data you have utilized to reach that conclusion, but a look through a WISE directory who show that most scilon doctors are chiropractors or dentists. Few are M.D.s and even less are D.O.s
    In the U.S., osteopathic medical training is very similar to allopathic training. There is effectively no difference in these practicing physicians in the U.S.
  7. AlabamaAnon Member

I might just be horribly paranoid here or seeing connections that aren't there, but for some reason "transport to Florida" reads as "transport to Clearwater" to me...
  8. mefree Member

^^^
    THIS
  9. Mooki Member

MAN THE 'POONS to the Media!
  10. xenubarb Member

I don't know what we can add to a story that's already as whack as the death of that bloated Marilyn Monroe wannabe's son in the Bahamas.

Early reports:
    Jett under "spectacular" supervision. (did you not think that wording was odd?)
    The spectacularly supervised Jett last seen at night, going into bathroom.
    Found dead next morning.

Nanny turns out to be some druggy boy-toy wedding photog with no experience in child care or special needs kids.
    Story spins to where Travolta holds dying son in arms.
    Smashed skull and blood pool reported by cops on scene cleaned up to "body was in great condition with no injuries.
    Ambulance drama, "Live, son, live!"
    Attempted extortion by Bahamian officials reported.

Did I forget anything? Is there any way this story could possibly get more weird, obfuscatory and misleading now that Scientology PR spin has been added?

Besides blaming a syndrome that only affects young children, is treatable, and doesn't cause seizures, that is?

Yes, I agree that the Travoltas had a hand in this kid's death. Unfortunately, being stupid and deluded parents is not against the law.
  11. Budd Member

Supermarket gossip rag "In Touch" magazine had a cover story on the Travoltas, but not a single mention of the word Scientology inside. Bizarre...
  12. Anonymous Member

Courts have ruled against parents before who denied medical treatment. Being stoopid is not against the law, or our job would be much easier with all the Scilons in jail, but being a stoopid parent can be. Unfortunately the media dropped this too fast.

They have used the "had a seizure hit his head and died" story before. I am very disappointed at the MSM for allowing this to drop. TMZ and Perez Hilton even whitewashed it. Only Gawker really kept on it and even they've dropped it.
    I had hoped that this would lead to moar footbullets for the scilons, but they have done a masterful job by having the tail wag the dog with the extortion plot.
    Still, gotta love the pix.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2009/01/travoltakathreinkiss.jpg
  13. Herro Member

I know everyone hates me for it, but I'm still waiting to see any real evidence of wrongdoing here on the part of the Travoltas or the CoS. I'm skeptical, but I know what the CoS is capable of. But if you can't convince someone like me, how are you going to convince the average person that something shady happened here?
  14. RHill Member

Yeah, despite Jett Travolta's history of "extremely serious weekly seizures", he went on vacation more than 20 miles away from the nearest hospital, supervised by a wedding photographer.
  15. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

Weird, but I was walking down Hollywood Boulevard the other day, past the Testing Center. We got handed a flyer by a Scilon, and the person I'm with said "I'm sorry John Travolta killed his son." The Scilon replied, "I'm sorry too."

We're not sure what she meant by this.
  16. TheBitch Member

Hmmm suggest raiders consider upping "Why did Jett Have to Die" handouts in that case. If they think it's whacked too?? All it takes is on scientologist asking the question publicly in front of an eye witness news team, amirite?

This IS totally shitty situation that goes beyond the pale. I've written probably several hundred emails and poons about it and nobody seems to give a fuck. I confess to being somewhat at a loss.

Does Florida have an anonymous tip line to report child abuse? There's no law that says reports cannot be posthumous. Maybe that's an angle?
  17. Herro Member

Probably misheard you or was being a smart ass.

That should tell you something about the situation.
  18. TheBitch Member

Gee Herro, contrary again? Why change what's working so well, amirite?
  19. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  20. Herro Member

<3
  21. subgenius Member

Not sure what part of "no meds for seizures dead from seizure" is confusing.
    Or "inadequate supervision by non-medically trained manny for kid with frequent severe seizures".
    Ignore.
  22. Herro Member

Facepalm
  23. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

Herro

Gotta ask -- RU Alex?
  24. Herro Member

Get with the times. We established that I'm not alex several weeks ago.
  25. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

O kewl! Then U wont mind if I call you alex then! 0_o
  26. Herro Member

You do whatever makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Have you read "Science of Survival"? It's one of Ron's best works and I think that there is some tech in that book that you should really give a try.
  27. Re: Radaronline : "Travolta Extortion Mystery Solved"

Anyway to get back on track...

MSM is all vertically integrated now. Big starz are company assets. Don't want to hurt the brand

The truth will leak someday. It always does.
  28. azonymous Member

an update, didn't see this anywhere else

Travolta Suspect Out of Prison -- For Now - TMZ.com

29. cowboyanon2 Member

"a rather meaningless document"

thats odd way to put it.. apparently they had been shopping the document or document and story around to different publications before they talked with travolta's attorneys..
  30. Herro Member

Yeah, because they thought it was worth something. We have since found out that the document was worthless.
  31. azonymous Member

Meaningless Document - $25,000,000

Total Media Derailment - Pricele$$
  32. cowboyanon2 Member

you are jumping to conclusions here.. i prefer to hear all the evidence.. as my man torino defends himself.. there may have been good reason to believe that document and his story was worth 25 mill..

you don't usually ask for 25 mill.. for something worthless..
  33. Herro Member

Again, the guy thought it was worth something. That's why he asked for 25 mil.
  34. cowboyanon2 Member

the guy and his prominent attorney felt it was worth 25 mill.. we don't know the full story yet as to why they felt that way..
  35. Herro Member

His attorney was in on the blackmail?
  36. cowboyanon2 Member

his attorney was Pleasant Bridgewater who made the request.. or gave the opportunity to the Travolta's attorneys to buy for 25 mill Torino's story b4 it got to the media..
  37. Herro Member

Oh yeah, forgot about that lol. Thanks for reminding me.