Customize

Radical Scientology Covert Ops & Intnet Inc.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Triumph, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Triumph Member

Radical Scientology Covert Ops & Intnet Inc.

Marty's at it again sorry no Dox
    Moving On Up a Little Higher | Mark "Marty" Rathbun's Place

additional info not found on Martyrs blog

George Pilat, Bruce Ullman and the Snow White caper: What exactly did they do, anyway?
    Scientology --- George Pilat, Bruce Ullman and the Snow White caper: What exactly did they do, anyway? <p>
    George R. Pilat - Scientology Service Completions
    George R. Pilat - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
    Scientology's private investigators
    Info on Scientology's Private Investigators up to 2007
    The Scientology Papers: Cult Harassment, Spying In Canada Documented (George R. Pilat)
    The Scientology Papers: Cult Harassment, Spying In Canada Documented | Scientology Lies
    Bruce Ullman - Scientology Service Completions
    Bruce Ullman - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
    The Scientology Cult's GO/OSA 11, Where Are They Now?
    The Scientology Cult's GO/OSA 11, Where Are They Now?
    This Usenet post is probably a malicious forgery.(Bruce Ullman)
    Gerry Armstrong--Malicious Forgery Op
    Are players in the largest domestic spying case in U.S. history still at it?
    Individuals involved in the largest domestic spying case in us history
    George R Pilat corporation Wiki
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Clearwater/george-r-pilat-P2836282.aspx
    Bruce R Ullman corporation Wiki
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Clearwater/bruce-r-ullman-P6823999.aspx
    Suzanna L. Pilat - Scientology Service Completions
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/suzanna-l.-pilat.html
    1224 Rogers St Clearwater, FL 33756 corporation wiki
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Clearwater/1224-Rogers-St-Clearwater-FL-33756-a411447.aspx
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Radical Scientology Covert Ops & Intnet Inc.

Intnet used to just be dial up and they only had one big client: the cult of Scientology along with a couple of other people. Ullman handled all the tech problems. The last time I spoke with him, he did say they were going to move beyond dial up. I had no idea who he was at the time, but I can say that he was one nervous guy. Always fidgeting with keys or his hands.

Marty isn't telling us anything we don't already know. Intnet's only client is the cult and it's run by two unindicted co-conspirators of Operation Snow White. They're not having tea parties at 1224 Rogers St.
  3. Anonymous Member

So what's the big deal? What does this mean? All of this was what, 1977...33 years ago?
  4. Anonymous Member

It's hard for me to read Marty's drivel so I just skimmed over it, but I think he's telling us that Intnet (run by Pilat and Ullman) is being used by the cult to mess with us, but mainly to mess with Marty because he's the No. 1 person the cult is after right now. Marty the Martyr...Keeping Scientology Working.
  5. Anonymous Member

Sounds good.
    I hope there will be prosecutions and convictions this time.
  6. Anonymous Member

I sure hope too, but then if it was the case, Marty Rathbun would have nothing to do with picking the date at which everything unravel. I don't know what to think.
  7. Triumph Member

Re: Radical Scientology Covert Ops &amp; Intnet Inc.

March 13th 2011 will be the &quot;Big Turd Piles&quot; 100th Birthday

Martyr better get cracking and give up names,dates and DOX,

George Pilat &amp; Bruce Ullman and their net shenanigans isn't exactly NEW NEWS plenty of info on those two goons and their willingness to spy on Ex-members. all over the net.

George Pilat facebook page
    41395_1293351336_96_n.jpg
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1293351336
  8. LocalSP Member

IMO this is nothing more than a ploy by Marty to try and PA us.
  9. DeathHamster Member

tl;dr: <old news> & "Hey OSA, I'm your daddy!"
  10. Anonymous Member

Until he goes to law enforcement, no-dox-provided stories carry little weight with me, if any. Especially if his "leaks" are from back when polyester bell bottoms, disco balls, and unbuttoned silk shirts with gold chains was what superfox men wore to pick up chicks.

Just my 2 cents...
  11. kitfisto Member

This , 2X
  12. Anonymous Member

Dammit ! It didn't make any sense in the OP so I went to his frick'n blog and it doesn't say anything of importance there either.

just that he is single handedly going to bring down what is left of OSA INT on the internet. Im not sure exactly who they are these days, but I think they are the old ladies who pretend to record protesters without taking the lens caps off their cameras at raids.

If this turns out to be Marty just claiming his internet critics are known OSA operators with out dox I hope I am named. -- But if you are OSA you might want to sock up before LRH's 100th b-day.
  13. Anonymous Member

Re: Radical Scientology Covert Ops &amp; Intnet Inc.

[FONT=&quot;Impact&quot;][SIZE=&quot;6&quot;]OSA, I AM your father![/SIZE][/FONT]
    pvad.jpg
  14. Anonymous Member

Marty is not going to the FBI or an law enforcement with this information. He's using it to elevate himself in the eyes of his endearing Independent Scientologists fan club and to take another poke at DM.

There has been no evidence or admissions by either Mike or Marty that they've spoken to law enforcement. There's nothing in it for them if they did.
  15. Anonymous Member

Yep. This appears to be the usual chest-thumping rhetoric from Marty.
  16. BLiP Member

And the only new information to be made available by Marty is that the M&M Show has its own Birthday Game.

Whoop-dee-fucking-doodle-dee-doo.
  17. pooks Member

LOL! I agree. Nothing new here. George Pilat and Intnet have been doing work for OSA since day one. This data has been known by Scn critics from the very beginning.

Marty promising to take out OSA by March 13th, 2011, LOL!
  18. Anonymous Member

And if you believe that then Marty has got a bridge to sell you.