Customize

Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Radio Paul, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radio Paul Member

Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

2. Cheappassion Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. slobeck Member

Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

GOGOGO RP!

i hear the pitter patter of tiny troll feet coming up the hallway. look out lol
  4. Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

I lol'd @ clyde. Nice work Paul, you're effective at getting to them. When they temporarily shut down the sparrow they thought everyone else would chicken out.

No public, no new people are interested, and the staff is going bannanas because their stats are in the crapper. The whole baby thing is too much. If you didn't want someone to see your baby, you obviously wouldn't get in their face and pester them with the kid in the dang stroller. Do they really think they are going to accomplish something? LOL.
  5. Anonymous Member

Keep up the good work RP
  6. N.A.T.E Member

Nice one. Videos are getting better, message is getting tighter. Still sounds infomercial-ish at times but you are definitely pissing them off. Job well done.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  9. Anonymous Member

Kill yourself. Seriously. Barb, deal with this fool.
  10. conatus Member

Paul, pace yourself, stay safe, take breaks and maintain your sanity. You're making an amazing contribution and I think you know folks want to see you around for the long run.
  11. Anonymous Member

It's called (bad) humor...(unfunny) jokes....(boring) comedy...

And besides, language is fun to play with :)

Love ya so munch!
  12. subgenius Member

Who was the masked man on 8/24?
  13. subgenius Member

btw when i walked up i could tell there was a staged event going on
  14. Anonymous Member

Agreed. But, what's with the camera? I get sea sick watching the video.
  15. Radio Paul Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlpXCYbFMo4&feature=email]YouTube - Scientology Protest DC 8-26-2010 1[/ame]
  16. Anonymous Member

Lovin' the love for Sparrow

Well done RP. But SERIOUSLY don't antagonise the cops for absolutely no reason - that smarmy attitude helps no-one - you coulda just said everything you did say, and volunteered that you understood what he said without being pressed for it.
  17. Bipolart Member

RP is doing his own style of enturbulation, and I like it.

Radio, I plan to shoot video, and it will be probably more shakey than yours, lol.

Stay safe, and have the lulz.
  18. Smurf Member

At 3:01, RP states that his organization is Anonymous. Anonymous is not an established organization as Scientology has long claimed and anons have long disputed. Claiming that he (RP) is a "member" of the Anonymous organization gives Scientology ammunition.

The guy in the blue shirt pulling the black dude off RP is Bruce Thompson, the DSA in Philadelphia. Somethings brewing at the DC Org.

I know Bruce well. The anons protesting the DC org need to be wary of Bruce. He is the "muscle" that is brought in to orgs when they are under-producing, the staff needs to be shaken up or an OSA black op needs to be supervised.
  19. Anonymous Member

RP. love what you are doing, but can you please stop aiming your camera at the trees and buidling? Makes me nuts
  20. Radio Paul Member

21. Anonymous Member

Yay - more <3 for Sparrow...

"Where's all the public?" - They're asking you what happened to Sparrow :)
  22. RightOn Member

RP, thank you for standing in. The other thread that was started for you about thanking you is enough of a hug box. so that's all I am going to say on that.

BUT...
    you seem to have a bit of a temper. And if that cop got you that agitated over asking you a question, what are you going to do if someone gets in your face?
    And I also have seen you argue with people in posts here and in the comments on Youtube.
    Not saying it's not ok for you to argue with people, you can do whatver the frig you want...
    but it is showing your temper.

I have a very short fuse myself. I could not go near the DC org, I would just lose it.

And I am not trying to aggrivate you here. I am just saying that you really have to learn to chill out, regroup and be smart.
    Just trying to give you some friendly advice. I think you need to either take a break and come back with a calmer demeanor, or if you insist on going back there with your present attitude, you need someone filming you and you need to calm it way down.

We don't need two people in court with Moxon. It's very tough to raise funds, and people just don't have the dough. So please for you own sake, take a chill pill.
    Don't give them what they want. If they see that you are a hot head, they will certainly use it against you full force.
    Be smart.
  23. stuwyatt Member

RP, please take the words of advice and the concerns raised by others in this thread with more than a pinch of salt. I let the cult get me angry when I used to do solo flash raids. I lost my cool with them during the space of a couple of days, and allowed them to set up an operation that eventually had the police knocking at my door at 8am one morning.

IMHO, the only way to protest successfully against the cult is to use pure Gandhi tech. Don't rise to their bating, and definitely try to refrain from annoying the police. Just don't give them any rope to hang yourself with.

The new OSA guy being there speaks volumes. They want to shut you up and make you go away, so please don't make it easy for them to do this.

& best of luck!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. adhocrat Member

RP, we are on your side. We want you being a thorn in the side of the cult for the interim and beyond. To do that means staying chill, not pissing off the cops and not getting all aggrieved, agitated and annoyed.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/235-...eal-police-officers-protest-31321/#post602013

Forseti wrote this a couple years ago, and I happened to read it the day i started my solo raiding. The cops were called on me, I spent 20 pleasant minutes with them, and after one more encounter they have left me alone, nothing more than a wave as they drive by.
  25. N.A.T.E Member

(From our home forums in case you read this first)

Don't give the cop a fucking attitude wtf is wrong with you. When he showed up he was entirely obviously clued-in to that being a bullshit 911 call, you irritating him will make him want to cite you for something anything. He was just irritated to be there as you were irritated that he was there, don't become the target of his ire.

And don't talk about Scientology to police officers, they don't care and it makes you look nuts. "I'm not interested in being brainwashed" is talking about Scientology. Be humble and talk about the law, that and their personal egos are all they care about. That whole fucking conversation would have been over in 10 seconds with the phrase "I know that stepping onto their property is illegal, and I have not and will not do that."

If you're going to be out there all the time, they will call the police all the time, and you will build up a small reputation in their local prescient. That will either get you out of trouble, or into more of it. Behave wisely.
  26. Smurf Member

I've spoken with Brian and it is mutually agreed that Radio Paul should not be protesting on his own.. although he is doing that at this very moment...

The NOI guy calls the cops & claims RP was on Scientology property. The police arrive and RP denies the accusation. Again, it is their word against RP.

What's going to happen if some Scilon pushes RP on the property and staff members jump him & hold him down until police arrive? The Scilons press trespass charges against RP and he has what witnesses to back him up... if he's solo protesting?

I can see the Scilons planning an op to use RP & his temper against him in some fashion. With Bruce Thompson at the org, it ups the ante.
  27. subgenius Member

Bruce Thompson and NoI involvement
    Everyone who's in their right minds should trust their instincts about this, now...
    Those who aren't....never mind....
  28. anonsparrow Member

Hey Smurf.

I don't want to be argumentative here but just for the record I did not agree that RP should not be protesting alone. I agreed that he needs to be very careful in light of recent developments but that is all.

Still, I hear what you are saying and know that it's always best to have backup.

As you were..
  29. Anonymous Member

36582865.jpg
  30. 1957 Member

Awwwwesommmme!

Radio Paul is CLEAR, to the point and succinct.

I wish I lived near DC - I'd be there in a FLASH!
  31. Anonymous Member

rp1, you need to let many people know in no uncertain terms that you would never commit suicide, and you need to have trusted friends who know your whereabouts even when you're away from the org.

I remember when Lonsdale was alive, just a few years ago.

You're also giving the noi black muslims too much credit. I read Malcolm X autobiography. they can be quite dangerous. It is race-centric cult that attacks their enemies.
  32. incog712 Member

Setting aside all of this awesomeness just for a moment;

Does anybody recall Thunderfoots YouTube video from way back where he likened Anonymous to a flock of Starlings?

Well... Imma just gonna leave this here...

Falcon Fail
    A Peregrine Falcon repeatedly divebombs a flock of starlings coming home to roost.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8eZJnbDHIg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Falcon Attack: Peregrine Divebombs Flock of Starlings[/ame]
  33. Anonymous Member

You remember when Arnon Harrari used to be 'that guy' back in the day? What a literal fuck-up that dude was, they shipped his ass off to Israel to get him out of country.
  34. Anonymous Member

Bruce Thompson - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Pittsburg Post Gazette
    Masked protesters target Scientology's 'tactics'
    40 to 50 join global action, gather outside South Side office

No Dianetics for You
    City Paper, Philadelphia/January 26, 2006
    By Meredith Lindemon
    No Dianetics for You

Masked protesters target Scientology's 'tactics'

what a douche bag
  35. Smurf Member

Jesus.. that was decades ago when he was DSA-New York. He & his wife went back to Israel for a spell and moved back to the U.S. where he now owns & operates this company in Elmhurst.

CURRENT COMPUTERNOLOGY INC.
    84-32 55TH ROAD
    ELMHURST, NEW YORK, 11373

His daughter, Talia, graduated from Ithaca College in NY in 2006 and is now a segment producer at this production company in North Hollywood.

Talia Harari - LinkedIn

Pietown Productions produces all the HGTV shows focusing on homes & gardens.
  36. Anonymous Member

And apparently this one too.

NYS Department of State

Division of Corporations

Entity Information

The information contained in this database is current through August 26, 2010.
    Selected Entity Name: CURRENT COMPUTECHNOLOGY INC.
    Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: CURRENT COMPUTECHNOLOGY INC.
    Initial DOS Filing Date: AUGUST 21, 2008
    County: QUEENS
    Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
    Entity Type: DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
    Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
    CURRENT COMPUTECHNOLOGY INC.
    84-32 55TH ROAD
    ELMHURST, NEW YORK, 11373
    Registered Agent
    NONE

This office does not record information regarding the names and addresses of officers, shareholders or directors of nonprofessional corporations except the chief executive officer, if provided, which would be listed above. Professional corporations must include the name(s) and address(es) of the initial officers, directors, and shareholders in the initial certificate of incorporation, however this information is not recorded and only available by viewing the certificate.
    *Stock Information
    # of Shares Type of Stock $ Value per Share
    200 No Par Value

*Stock information is applicable to domestic business corporations.
    Name History
    Filing Date Name Type Entity Name
    AUG 21, 2008 Actual CURRENT COMPUTECHNOLOGY INC.

A Fictitious name must be used when the Actual name of a foreign entity is unavailable for use in New York State. The entity must use the fictitious name when conducting its activities or business in New York State.
    NOTE: New York State does not issue organizational identification numbers.
  37. fisherman Member

RadioPaul, As always, a fine job!

It takes a lot of grit and concentration to stay focused in the difficult environment you're in. It's a lot easier for us to review the post-game video than to do what you're doing in "real-time." That said, there's some good advice here on communicating with the police. A simple, "Yes Sir, I understand" is all you need in those situations.

Comparing these raids to your earlier protests, it looks to me like you are reviewing the post-game videos yourself and honing your craft. Well done! It shows! When you're protesting, keep in mind that you don't need to do a full hour. Even the best performers take an intermission. Nothing is lost if you stop for a fifteen minute coffee break to recharge your concentration.

Folks here care about you and want you safe! You won't be able to heed every warning, but know that our suggestions, like our concern, comes from the heart!

You do a magnificent job and it's very much appreciated!

fisherman
  38. Anonymous Member

Scientology Protest DC 8-26-2010 1 @04:00

RP, you informed some germans there - from what I can make out, they had to look and think twice to realize you are against the cult. but nothing to worry about, your sign seems to do the job.

btw, good job DC. your example inspires others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.