Customize

Radio Paul's horrible signs

Discussion in 'Fliers & Pamphlets' started by Radio Paul, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Radio Paul Member

2. Radio Paul Member

Radio Paul's horrible signs

Please feel free to download these and have large posters made for your protest
    NSFW!NSFW!NSFW!
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Radio Paul's horrible signs

It might be helpful to know the names of the victims portrayed in "2010-07-04 at 11.05.55 AM.png" when asked.
    I'd guess the dead man in the bath tub is Josephus Havenith but who are the others?
    What happened to them?
  4. Re: Radio Paul's horrible signs

Yeah what are the stories here exactly?
  5. Anonymous Member

Stupid. And no.
  6. timthephoto Member

7. Anonymous Member

Eeeeeeew! Those signs are sure to chase members of the public away, no-one wants to look at boiled corpses thank you very much.
  8. Anonymous Member

Used the pics of havenith for the why are they dead raid flyer in Amsterdam.
    Didn't scare folks away, did result in a lot of public asking questions.
  9. Anon99 Member

Pffft. Ever noticed the crowds that gather at particularly horrific accident scenes? The general public isn't that sensitive. Most will want to know what happened to the people in the photos.
  10. Radio Paul Member

I don't know how this was off topic. It was a response to the discussion on protesting. I was trying to let them know there is a new tool for the upcoming one. As far as the people, whyaretheydead.net has the details. I use that as a guide. All I can say is members of the COS did look at the signs and were upset by them. Also they hated that the public were asking questions, I don't think much body routing will be going on with these signs out on the street.
  11. Anonymous Member

The pro-lifers that protest a family planning clinic near where I live put up a sign at the end of their picket line reading "WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES AHEAD!" I'm glad they do, so I know to look away.

I feel the same way about Lisa's autopsy photos.
  12. Radio Paul Member

Anon99 what you don't understand is that at those accidents, the only people that can help are Scientology members ! So sayith Tom CAzy
  13. Re: Radio Paul's horrible signs

WARNING: BATSHIT CRAZY DEATH CULT AHEAD, SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THE IMAGES OF THEIR PRACTICES VERY DISTURBING
  14. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

FIFY
  15. Anonymous Member

This was off topic because your signs are horrible, and you are horrible.
    You are a bad person. Don't you have anything better to do? Get a life, moran.

[IMG]
  16. xenubarb Member

Google is your friend...
    Google
  17. Anonymous Member

Do not want at any raid I'm at.
  18. Anonymous Member

not forgiving and not forgetting is just that...the truth hurts a lot...especially for Co$!
  19. AnonyVix Member

Please see:

www.whyaretheydead.info

for details.

NOTE: .INFO

IMHO such graphic signs should perhaps be used with some caution depending on the event or protest location. Be sensitive and think of the children... Then again shock and awe, well shock at least, has been used effectively at protests and those signs certainly get people asking questions.
  20. AnonyVix Member

Actually they generally do despite perhaps because of being repulsed.

It is human nature to take a morbid interest in bad things happening to others, it's a genetic hardwired interest that explains rubbernecking and our fascination with videos of other people getting hurt. You almost have to know why so you can learn how not to have it happen to you.
  21. Radio Paul Member

I have not found that people have had a morbid reaction to these photos. Most people stop and ask lots of questions because they care! Some discussions go on for 15 min or more and get detailed in the history about the COS. Also I DO NOT LIKE USING THESE PHOTOS ! ! ! It is out of frustration with the cult members refusing to except responsibility like OT6 with telling Anon Sparrow he was going to look in to Rex Fowler months ago and not doing it. He had no intentions of ever doing so because in his head Scientology does not do these things. The reactions we got out of the cult were good reactions as in any reaction from people who have gotten comfortable ignoring reality is good. I saw surprise, shock, anger and even sadness and shame. When is the last time you can say you saw them express those emotions???
  22. Re: Radio Paul's horrible signs

I see this a lot. If you don't see anger in Scientologists, you're doing it wrong.

By the way, you posted these initially in threads that had nothing to do with signs. That is off topic. The second one you posted was in a thread about a template for raid planning threads. Nothing about signs in there at all.
  23. Anonymous Member

The signs are great.
  24. Anonymous Member

Where i raid there are parents with kids walking past, so it would be a no-no.

But if i was targeting SO or Scis i would use this picture, but change the text to "Scientology did this".

It is a shame that there is not thread just for signs.