Customize

Rathbun posts photos of Miscavige's gym

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by BodyThetanKilla, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Rathbun posts photos of Miscavige's gym

This was a post on marty's gym thread.
    [IMG]
  2. Anonymous Member

Won't go there but was this post really posted there?
  3. Anonymous Member

Me that took the capture.
    And yes it was.
  4. Anonymous Member

it slip through cos Marthey was drunk, again! :D
  5. DeathHamster Member

Did he did up that habit from Whiskey Davie?
  6. Anonymous Member

Jeff Hawkins (Cat Daddy) answered him. It's unfortunate that Jeff has joined the Loser's Brigade of Independents:

You sir are the thing I scrape of my shoes. Who the hell are you anyway but a misarable puny little guy sticking a feather in his own backside for getting all “though” with words.

“I’ve already witnessed some of your independents cursing you out in private”

Proof or it didn’t happen.

Well the onley thing you acomplished is rendering more support for the blog owner.

You silly Troll you. Oh I found a picture of you.

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/483246-Anonymous Reborn/246/38/troll_license_1_display.png
  7. Anonymous Member

Take a screen shot instead, fagbandit. ^^^
  8. TinyDancer Member

Cat Daddy is not Jeff Hawkins. Jeff posts on marty's blog as "Jeff". And he's not an independent.
  9. Anonymous Member

Are you sure??

angry-child.jpg
  10. Anonymous Member

Thanks because I was about to fall for the troll bait and it wasn't going to be pretty. Jeff is awesome and I wish him the best.

Unrelated:

Miscaviage is abusing his power and the money he collects, lets not make this a ex-scilon pissing match. Its hardly noteworthy at all and if people are going to exploit it please REALLY exploit it. Send it off to news networks while pointing out the obvious double standard and explaining how shitty people on staff or in the RPF have it vs. DM living the good life on a bunch of people that want to send donations (especially the celebrities).
  11. Anonymous Member

Unrelated:

Meow.
  12. Anonymous Member

Yes.
  13. Re: Rathbun posts photos of Miscavige's gym

I’ve read part of David Miscavige tries to keep up with Tom Cruise and all the heroism I’ve come across so far is
    When judging how Marty behaved as ethics officer before he left the CO$ we should take account of sleep deprivation and other Scientology brainwashing.

I now know Marty has been out of the CO$ for 5 to 6 years and we should be able to see how he’s panning out.
    He actively encourages people to believe his brand of Scientology now. I can’t tell if he believes it himself or just wants his position in his organisation.
    To the extent that he helps people get away from Miscavige he’s good.
    To the extent that he encourages people to think in irrational Scientology ways he’s harmful.

By the way the wiki was down, for some time, is it protected against cyberattack?
  14. Anonymous Member

With a little hacking, it could be. Just a little more voltage to the UV bulbs.
  15. Anonymous Member

unrelated, but funny IMO.

Ad at top:

"Public Announcement
    Read AC360's Source's Own Confession. You Will be Shocked! "
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Mahty knows how to spell "blatant", I'm sure, which leaves me wondering if that "hard-won" bit is seriously bothering him. Maybe that's part of his animus against Miscavige -- not that anybody would need any special reasons to detest someone like that. Mahty was the other guy in that meeting Miscavige had with Goldberg to set up the special deal, after all. A little personal grudge thing going on here? And perhaps that goes both ways.
  17. Anonymous Member

I don't know if Cat Daddy is Jeff or someone else, but whoever it is seems to be consistently: explaining and translating Anonymous culture to the Martyzone, defending Anon to the same, gently prodding Marty/zoners to come up to present time. Once in awhile they respond to a troll (as the quoted troll) and stomps 'em the way trolls oughta be stomped.

If he's still an "independent" I'd say he's of the khakanish variety ;) we have a few of em on WWP, and not all are eachothers' socks....
  18. Anonymous Member

Cat Daddy is just one of Jim Logan's sock puppets.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

21. Django Member

[SIZE="5"]Awesome Shooping, Sir![/SIZE]
  22. kissyfur Member

exaggerathbun, amirite?