Customize

Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Kha Khan, Sep 17, 2009.

1. fitch2000 Member

Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

this 1000X times

I'm sick of marty yappin about DM on his blog, there are tons of people yappin about miscavige on the net. There are plenty imo, if Marty or Mike had any damn sense of remorse for pushing the shit pile that is scientology and ruining lives they would be doing something about it imo.

Remember these were the guys in on enforcing and carrying out kidnapping and disconnection and other crimes it's not just about the physical abuse. IMO what scientology does to people goes far beyond the physical. They are dirty scum until they come clean IMO.

And if there is human trafficking at Gold Base wouldn't these be the big boys in charge who would know about stuff like that?
  2. auchraw Member

<When DM falls, he'll take the cult with him in the fall.>

I don't see this at all. The fall of DM will leave a power vacuum for which there are already two and perhaps three clean candidates polishing up their public images and their winner's smiles.

How does this achieve the fall of Scientology? The MRs have supported Scientology and all its inherent abuses for decades. This is the only way of life they are trained for.
  3. LocalSP Member

This is exactly what will happen. I agree that they better start talking soon because the longer they wait, the more time Miscavige has to alter the records.
  4. tazor Member

The scilons would accept the truth about davey a lot easier then the truth about elron. Once they accept the fact that davey is an evil little gnome the elron exposure could begin in earnest.
  5. Anon1720 Member

I believe that this is exactly what David Miscavige will do. He did it to Hubbard's wife (The Guardians Office) and it worked so why not try it again? Mike and Marty better have all their paperwork and ducks in a row.

To me it doesn't really matter what people choose to focus when it comes to the demise of scientology in its current form. A many pronged attack with as many people as possible is always a good thing in my opinion.
  6. chrisanon Member

QFT!

/r/ definition "pillock" for non-Irish anons. Is there more to it than the definitions I found on google?
  7. anon555 Member

DM is only as powerful as the people who follow him blindly. I get the feeling he (rathbun) sees nothing wrong with covering up Mcphersons death, coercing staff members into disconnecting, driving public members into bankrupcy, promoting scientology as some sort of mental health self help (which they arent supposed to do) Its all DM's fault for ruining his lovely scientology.

its good that he talked to the media, warts and all, but there is so much more he could say but jsut doesnt get, and probably never will
  8. Anonymous Member

Isn't David Miscavige the sole owner of all Scientology copyrights and trademarks?
    What would happen to these copyrights & trademarks, if DM went to jail?
  9. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

^
    THANK YOU. This reeks of "I was just following orders" from the Nuremberg Trials. They still had legal culpability of their actions. The legal defense of duress only applies when you are afraid for immediate injury. DOES NOT APPLY HERE.

I don't care how 'nice' Mr. Rinder appears. He propagated the crimes on his own free will, and you Rinder-lovers need to look up the definition of free will before you start bawwwwing about mind control or determinism. No one was putting a gun against his head when he chased Gerry Armstrong or covered up the brutal neglect of Lisa M.

Both Rinder and Rathbun need to go to the authorities and confess their crimes and own up to their culpability, including paying back their debt to the rest of us.

Nothing less than this is acceptable.
  10. amaX Member

Message to Rathbun who is desperately trying to lay the blame for Scientology's problems on David Miscavige's doorstep: the abuses started with Hubbard and there is a Core here within Anonymous/Project Chanology that does not forget that and does not forgive that. Never think that you or anyone else can change that because we have read Hubbard's history. We know what he did. We know much of what you have done. We know much of what Rinder has done. Don't bother trotting your buddy Beghe out again to tell us that this fight is all over because this fight is not over until we say it's over.

You surely remember The Truth Rundown Series don't you, Marty? There is a lovely quote in an editorial that was part of the St. Pete Times Truth Rundown series that says, "There is a cancer at the core of Scientology and that has not changed."

That cancer is L. Ron Hubbard.

Anonymous is the chemo.

Rathbun needs to take a good look around at what Anonymous has done in 21 months. We see you, Marty, and we're not buying it.
  11. timthephoto Member

is mike under the control / guidance of marty?
  12. Anonymous Member

Going out on a limb here, but I actually sympathize with the guy for following orders. Why? Simple: From the countless accounts we've heard, if you refuse to follow (or even question) an order given by the Tiny Tyrant, he beats you up or RPF's you. If you fight back, his cronies all jump on you.

Really, they didn't have much of a choice... hence why they finally blew. That doesn't make them any less responsible for the horrendous crimes they committed, but I can understand that they had no choice. And before you say anything, from what we've seen, it's not exactly easy to escape from Gold. Razor wire, snipers, etc.
  13. Prufrock Member

BS. Mike Rinder wasn't conducting television interviews from behind barbed wire, and Marty Rathburn didn't show up to the numerous court cases shackled to an OSA minder. They are both true believers who probably thought things would eventually get better under the dwarf, because, you know, the tech works.
  14. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

Rathbun's smarmy blog loaded with innuendo hinting at certain things but not quite committing to anything...gag.

Thread title says "Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder" but my impression is that Rathbun was trying to speak FOR Mike Rinder -- just like Monica Yingling was trying to speak for Mike Rinder last week -- and that raises a question in my mind?

Why doesn't Rinder ever speak for himself?

My two cents.

Mike, you're a cool customer and you know how to take care of yourself. And I think you should do just that. Go your own way. You have a story worth millions. Lose that turkey Rathbun and tell your blockbuster bazillion dollar story to the world, then live out your life with a glass of champagne and a smirk.
  15. Anonymous Member

successfultroll.jpg

Well, at the VERY least we know MR reads his comments.

I will credit the man he is a lot more open minded then anyone still in the cult, in spite of anything else he says or LRH lines he tows. That slightly changes my view of Rathbun.
  16. Anonymous Member

Rathburn can't put two and two together..

You find nothing odd with your church using PIs to dig up dirt to counter a lawsuit?
    You think Fair Game was written by Hubbard, but somehow it is DM fault, when at the same time you casually mention creepy behavior of using PI's to quash million dollar lawsuits, IRS investigations, and online forums??

You are a sick man if you (a) think Rinder is not to blame at all, (b) you are not to blame at all for your part in this crap, (c) somehow Miscavige was worse then Hubbard and GO or even Rinder in his heyday.
  17. EyeOnSci Member

another ^^^QFT^^^

EyeOnSci
  18. Anonymous Member

I thought the best thing Marty has said to date is how Pat Broeker and David Miscavige kept Hubbard prisoner for five years. He wasn't kept prisoner, Marty is a retard who wasn't even there. Hubbard was going through strokes, psychosis, withdrawals and the trauma to a body one eventually gets after a lifetime of self medicating oneself.
  19. Anonymous Member

Awesome post you two. It bears repeating every time these groupies come out with their BS.

Come clean MR's. Your But but, but but's are not going to work.
    damn groupies,
    WE RUN THIS
  20. Anonymous Member

What could POSSIBLY be wrong with ex-scilons becoming the CultOfMarty and lovebombing his comment page on his blog?

What is wrong with Marty (leader of CultOfMarty) blowing a little sunshine up Rinder's ass?

He is still trying to save your lame ass thetans. In fact, he is working on new Ethics rundown if you only would see it in your heart to visit him, get on the cans, and then send him some money so he can continue his work HELPING people.

Is that why you criticize MR & MR. Because you know they are working and helping people?
  21. Anonymous Member

Going after DM would play right into Marty's hand and leave us with a cult still in place and another asswipe egocentric waiting to take the helm. It will be fun to watch DM on the witness stand, but we need to make sure we take the tech down with him.
  22. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

You know what would be a real shame? If someone posted a pro Rathbun, anti-DM message with a link to a picture making fun of DM.

Once the comment was approved, the picture is replaced with the one shown here.

A real shame.
  23. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

Although very helpful in bringing down David Miscavige, all that Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder do is very self-serving. They could have left the cult instead of inflicting Hubbard's child-abusing policies on everyone for years and years.

What are Hubbard's actual credentials, Marty, this great humanitarian who lied about every single one of his alleged accomplishments?

"Dr." Hubbard never had a real degree in anything. He did purchase a phony degree from the discredited Sequoia University for $250.00 back in the day. Civil Engineer Hubbard (C.E.) never became an actual C.E. as claimed. Nuclear Physicist L. Ron Hubbard was no such thing, in fact flunked out of George Washington University as a sophomore.

Hubbard was a WW2 war hero who miraculously "cured" himself of blindness and crippling pain using Dianetics? He had no such injuries according to his military record and actually was reprimanded for firing missiles on an inhabited island owned by Mexico in WW2, was stripped of his command and demoted, ffs.

Lafeyette Ronald Hubbard was a complete and total lying, child abusing, fraud. OK, Marty? Yes, it was Hubbard who set up the Children's RPF, the Children's security checks, child labor abuses, Disconnection, fair game and much more.

You were part of all of this and much more, Marty, you should be in jail for your criminal destruction of evidence in the Lisa Macpherson case. Thanks for your help in bringing down DM, but face up to your own abuses. You should have left a long time ago.

Hubbard's SP's? Noone is more suppressed in this world than people signing 1 Billion year contracts for 50 bux a week slaving for the criminal Business enterprise that calls itself The "Church" of Scientology. Scientology members are the victims, the criminals run it all, thanks for your contribution in running this scam for so long.
  24. Anonymous Member

^^^^ THIS
  25. FUCK Member

^ Trufax.
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yep, I saw what he did thar, too. The question is why. Does Rinder have dox on Rathbun?
  27. Anonymous Member

Gay love triangle.. prove me wrong.
  28. HellRazor Member

What I would love to see is DM and the 2 MRs tear each other apart.

Don't forget the target: to destroy the Church of Scientology. Trolling DM is a means to an end - the angrier he gets, the more he does our work for us. The threat of indictment is better than him actually being indicted IMHO, since it keeps The Game going.

If Rathbun is waiting in the wings to take over when Miscavige is gone, a smart dwarf would get the evidence together to throw the 2 MRs under the proverbial bus, before Rathbun builds a big enough fanbase to take over the CoS. For them, it's a waiting game. If Miscavige is indicted, Rathbun wins. If the dwarf can bring down Rathbun, he wins.
  29. Oswald2001 Member

The photo does appear to show a certain amount of possible middle age gayface.
  30. mrfyde Member

No a real indictment would be better. Some talk about the cult dieing of cash starvation, I don't know if that is going to be the case or not but the more lawyers they have to pay for the better. Also the more DM has to testify or defend himself the "tangled web" theory comes into play.

Actually that is a problem, they reported everything to him. If they go down they are going to drag him with. But MR is not going to be put in charge of the cult when DM goes down, MR (imo) is trying to make a living off of making DM the enemy. Just like LRH did with the psychs, and Hitler did with the jews, in mind control there always has to be something to fight against. ie: capitalism, communism, pyschs, the media, big government, walmart, etc... (Scientology?)
  31. Ogsonofgroo Member

I think they can easily hang eachother with all sorts of criminal shit, so hanging together and stroke-festing is safest for them for nao. I suspect they each have armed themselves with (proverbial) knives aimed right between the shoulder blades of the other.
    That and a bit of brick-shitting............. ala psychotic dwarfling DM.
    They were, and are, all plotters and schemers imho.
    I feel that they all know how successful a scam Lron created, from wayyyy back, and want a piece of it in some form or another.

gah!
  32. Anonymous Member

If any case were built on the words of any of those three, it would have crater holes the size of Texas. It seems that burn's escape and whistle blowing benefits burns and only burns.
  33. Anon1720 Member

Hard to predict when but eventually those in authority are going to take scientology's criminal activities seriously and build their case by gathering names and connecting the dots. This will lead directly to David Miscavige, Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun, et al.

Message to Mike and Marty - the first one to talk gets immunity, the rest go to jail with Davey the dwarf.
  34. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

I just like fucking with DM because he does lulzy things when poked. Freedom Magazine, anyone? I can't poke Hubbard, I ain't Daywatch.

Not to mention it drives Tommy Davis up a wall when people cast aspersions on his boyfriend.
  35. TomVorm Member

Except that, according to accounts by Robert Vaughn Young (and others), what we know is that DM was at least a major contributor to the circumstances that resulted in LRH's death.

Just prior to that result, DM had legal reasons to consider that LRH's death was necessary to be in compliance with LRH's own "command intention" (as expressed in the "KSW" directive).

So if there is a "cause" to target, it wouldn't necessarily be LRH (as his own body was deemed "expendable") but instead it would appear to be LRH's own policies. And that appears to be Rathbun's means of avoiding responsibility for his own acts, by claiming he was only following "orders". If ever confronted in court, DM may also argue the same: He too was a victim of mass hypnosis, by the mad cult leader LRH.
  36. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

^^^^^^^DIS^^^^^^^
  37. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

"OGs, Exs, Anons! I come to bury Scientology, not to discuss it."

"The evil that men do live after them. The good is oft interred with the bones,
    So let it be with Scientology. The noble Anonymous,
    Hath told you Hubbard was ambitious..."

(with apologies to The Bard...)
  38. fitch2000 Member

Where is David Miscavige's wife? Does Marty know? I wanna know if she sought psychological counseling (yeah right) after the death of her mother, who "shot herself 3xs in the chest and 1 in the head, was it?

Seems like people should have a right to know how a scientologist handles these abberations or w/e they call them.
  39. Scatman Member

Last report I heard was that she was working in the underground vaults at the Trementina Base in New Mexico.

40. AnonyMary Member

At this point, I have to agree with this. It is a distraction to go off on Hubbard and badger Rathbun and Rinder about their 'crimes' when the cult is attacking them for what they know and the fear that they will speak out. Fair Game is a happening to them and I believe they need what support they can get from all of us on that subject. There's plenty of time to deconstruct the false mindset of how Fair Game is Hubbard's creation long used by Scientology against it's enemies.

The bottom line is that Rinder and Rathbun are labeled SP's for speaking up. I suspect they have alot of important information to tell.Any enemy of Scientology is a ally to some degree in the plan to dismanteling it.