Customize

Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Kha Khan, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

Don't start this shit again, you were in the last thread and you know the facts, so stop with vague rumors.
  2. TinyDancer Member

No. It just means that I'm more focused than you. But don't assume we're not on the same side.

I won't be happy if our only achievement is that DM is indicted. But it's the best way I can see right now to accomplish the ultimate goal of bringing down the CoS.

You feel free to attack Hubbard all you like. Just don't attack other Anons who aren't executing the same "cuts" that you are. Is that too much to ask?
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

The benefit to disagreeing about what to say is that it keeps the enemy from knowing what message to fight against.

The drawback is that our message potency is diluted.

Which one is the winrar?
  4. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

Is this one of those discussions where half of the posts are just quotes with the words "THIS" right below them?

I LOVE that shit.

In all seriousness though, my opinion doesn't matter whatsoever so I'll keep trolling whoever deserves it. DM, MR's, they're all in my range as far as I'm concerned.
  5. moses Member

I don't understand all this hatred for Rathbun and Rinder.
    They left and are trying to get others to leave.
    They are trying to stop the abuses.
    They are trying to exposes the crimes.
    They want DM gone.
    Isn't this what everyone here wants??
    Aren't these the actions of someone trying to make up for the harm that they caused and were part of?
    In a Kafkaesque way, it seems that Anonymous is standing side by side with Miscavige when it comes to these two guys.
  6. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

No.

M&M wouldn't be speaking out at all, if chanology hadn't cleared the road for them (good roads and fair weather. lol).

Anons, EXs, and OGs did all the hard work for them, but I don't see any kind of acknowledgement of that, much-less any kind of reciptication. Fuck, we can't even get any kind of honest, non-PR, answers out of the slimy bastards. It's all: "DM done did it!" Fuck them.

gunnery-sergeant-hartman-pointing.jpg
    To quote the immortal Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:
    "I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you."
  7. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

Shut up Mr "I belive in full disclosure." Fuck your A=A=A=A and dead-agenting.

They are still in.

They are still pulling people in.

I don't care if M&M intends to suppant, replace, or compete with the CoS/RTC.
    It's still the same Hubbard crap.

Scientology is abusive. The abuse needs to stop. Scientology without abuse isn't scientology, because scientology is abusive by design. The abuse CANNOT be removed from scientology, because you can not call the resulting whateverthefuckitis "Scientology" (which is the whole BASIS of KSW). Freezone is still scientology (or at least CLAIMS to be, because the basic irony of the "Squirrel"-slur, is scientology is completely UNWORKABLE in it's "pure" form. DENY IT!).

Freezone (as of yet) is not the target, but Anonymous is NOT nice and Anonymous is NOT your friend.

Fuck DM and the CoS/RTC.

Fuck M&M and the freezone.
  8. mrfyde Member

Well some times being more focused can come from wearing blinders, but don't assume i like you any less.

Marty is not an anon. And until he stops leaving cryptic messages, promoting LRH tech, stringing people along and demonstrates that he is not trying to hide the truth. I am going to point out the things that I feel need to be said.

And one of those things is that I believe we are putting the cart before the horse when it comes to getting charges against DM. As I said to Marty, Sun Tzu instructed his warriors to set the fort on fire and when the fort burns down the enemy will come out and you fight him when he has no place to hide and has no supplies, you don't go into the enemy's fort or try to drag him out to fight him. DM isn't going anywhere, and I don't see any reason to try to bring him down until we see what is left in the rubble of his proverbial fort.

We might disagree, but don't worry you're still my favorite mod.
    3933391682_44cd68d676.jpg
  9. FreakE420 Member

imgp0561v-Copy.jpg
  10. peterstorm Member

Rathbun just read 1984 and is applying it.

DM=LRH = 1984 Doublethink Newspeak Moving On Up a Little Higher

Just like LRH said.

Obvious source is obvious.

«Look at my watch little scilon and listen...»

«The past as it happened is not what happened. The past is what I say happened.»
  11. Anonymous Member

12122x.jpg

Rinder is listed in imdb for a childrens show. prove me wrong.
  12. peterstorm Member

Another great book by Orwell is «Animal farm».

Farmers are replaced by the hogs, with the dogs as bodygards, promising all animals a better tomorrow...
  13. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

^^^THIS!^^^

What's ironic is many Scientologist count 1984 as one of their favorite books. It's practically required reading. It's a testament to how badly people can be mindfucked or mindfuck themselves that they don't see how it relates to the cult they are part of.
  14. peterstorm Member

Rathbun and Rinder think they are Winston and Julia.

Rathbun is depicted by DM as Goldstein.
  15. fitch2000 Member

Vague rumors? who are you talking to?

The guys that were there on the top with miscavige should know these answers and that's all i want from them is answers, not reading whining about miscavige being mean to them wahhhh f'ing waaaah.

Where is she?
  16. Anonymous Member

Is LRH the mythical Big Brother then? And then DM is the guy with the pain machine, eh?
  17. Anonymous Member

Quit derailing this thread and take the tinfoil to this one
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/defending-david-miscavige-45410/

or this one:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/where-shelly-miscavige-34920/2/

And I think if you will lurk more Rathbun has spoken about the last time he saw her.
  18. Smurf Member

Agreed. This was posted on Marty's blog today... some people never fucking learn from the past:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margaret // September 18, 2009 at 7:25 am

As a former staff, and now public Scientologist observing from the sidelines … I can only give praise to Mike Rinder. His ability to remain calm, think on his feet and appear professional and poised … in the heaviest of storms … truly amazed me. I could see Mike’s love and understanding of the core subject of Scientology come through, despite what I imagine were extremely difficult times.

Mike, if you are reading this (and to you too Marty), there are so many of us out here that just love the subject of Scientology … and we just want to see the Church reflect that subject.

I love LRH and think the tech is brilliant. But it seems to me that certain policies need updating / cancelling / developing. Do you agree? And if so, how do we accomplish that?

If we could elect a new COB right now, I would nominate Mike in a heartbeat.

Mike Rinder Moving On Up a Little Higher
  19. Anonymous Member

3933001619_aa969ba3ba.jpg
  20. Antagone Member

A bit of a twit, someone who's not doing anything bad as such but enough to make you roll your eyes.
  21. Anonymous Member

Nothing is more virulent than ideas. Good luck with that.
  22. auchraw Member

Have a look at all the other comments. They make my blood run cold.
  23. Shellback Member

Allow me to point tout that Marty, Mike and countless others only blew when they started getting abused by Hubbard's Scientology. While they fair gamed people,while they lied for Scientology, while they disconnected, abused, stole, stalked, infiltrate, and perhaps even killed for Scientology - not a shred of moral compunction crossed their minds.

It was only when they were abused themselves that they began thinking "hey! this is fucked up!"

One can argue that the system "made " them do these things. I quite agree, the "system" makes DM do the things he does too. But these people didn't escape because they knew in their hearts the system was messed up, they were and still are believers in Hubbard's "system" of control. The moment DM is pushed and bullied the same way he's done to countless others is the moment he starts using his voice in Scientology to scream "unfair."

Oh - what... did I say moment?

24. Anonymous Member

Unless you were personally wronged by any of them, I wouldn't expect them to "acknowledge their 'sin' to you anyway". In short, what would you or I know about this?
  25. muldrake Member

It's a joke. It's nothing resembling taking responsibility. Mike Rinder did absolutely despicable, criminal things to hundreds of people while he ran OSA, including trying to frame people for crimes, vicious attacks on the innocent relatives of critics, like Dennis Erlich's mom, just as one example, and utterly vile harassment of Lisa McPherson's surviving family, in an attempt to financially ruin them for daring to try to get justice for the cult's murder of their relative.

As vile as the attacks Rinder orchestrated against critics were, he had absolutely zero compunction about attacking completely innocent relatives, harassing and terrorizing people's friends and relatives to get them to disconnect from a critic, suborning perjury to get TROs slapped on people based on lying affidavits, garbage-stealing, stalking, lying, slashing tires, late-night hang-ups and death threats, etc. etc. etc. Rinder personally provided over these years of criminal conduct, however much MR may want to whitewash that and pretend that somehow, it's all DM's fault and Rinder was just a poor, innocent victim.

Makes me fucking puke.

Mike Rinder is a piece of shit and you can take that to the bank.
  26. stuwyatt Member

FUCK YOU RINDER!

and

FUCK YOU RATHBUN!

I for one am happy that most people can see through Rathbun's bullshit and are able to see what his ultimate goal is.
  27. Anonymous Member

Fuck you lot piss me off. STOP PUTTING WORDS IN THEIR MOUTHS AND THOUGHTS IN THEIR HEADS WITHOUT ANY FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT THAT'S WHAT THEY THINK AND SAY!
  28. Anonymous Member

Pat Broeker? That must be you, yeah?
  29. Anonymous Member

Please don't interfere and try to derail the internet haet machine with your "logic". We prefer blind raeg.
  30. TinyDancer Member

I just read it (again) too and can see the parallels with scientology. So?
  31. Sponge Member

YouTube - Lisa Dies/Mike Rinder Twitches
    This video does it for me. The way he smurks and winks at the cult lawyer to take the question he won't answer truthfully.

/brb bucket.
  32. Re: Rathbun Talks about Mike Rinder

Mike Rinder (the man Marty Rathbun speaks so glowingly about) is seen in this video spinning Scientolgy lies and coverups in the Lisa Macpherson case. Marty Rathbun, the man responsible for destroying critical evidence in her murder investigation now callously suggests that Lisa Macpherson's "Thetan" visit his blog anytime.

Remember Lisa Macpherson. (R.I.P.)

As critically important as the removal of David Miscavige is, it's the following of the child abusing, lying fraud L. Ron Hubbard's tech and his policies that have been responsible for the incredible abuses of any perceived enemy and mostly scientologists themselves for decades.

Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder could both have left at any point but chose to stay. They left only because they became victims of these abuses instead of the perpetrators they both have been for decades. Perhaps one day they will escape the mindfuck of Scientology and be truly remorseful, for now they are very self-serving.

It is critically important to continue to expose David Miscavige and remove him but that alone will not stop the brutal abuses commited in the name of following Hubbard's policies.

Imho, removal of the fraudulanty obtained tax exemption for this abusive scamming business enterprise calling itself the "Church" of Scientology will ultimately stop more abuses than the removal of David Miscavige or the installation of any successor. The court cases of Marc Headley and others coming up as well as the release of his book, Blown For Good, will have a huge impact as well.

33. peterstorm Member

So Rathbun will probably tell later that he didn't really beat Rinder, or fair gamed people, or destroyed evidence, etc.

Don't like what you did in the past? Don't apologize. Take responsibility and just change the story.

His fanbase wouldn't see the difference anyway.
  34. peterstorm Member

Thank you for this win.
  35. Random guy Member

Spot on! Little Tommy is a fun target too, all too eager to please DM, all to prone to anger!
  36. auchraw Member

Never forget
  37. Anonymous Member

Marty talks about Gerry Armstrong:

What your fees buy VIII? Moving On Up a Little Higher

#

parvent // September 19, 2009 at 4:24 pm | Reply

Don’t jump to conclusions Marty. All this may be more than just David Miscavige fair gaming you, and Mike Rinder.

Some people believe that they have been victimized by you fellows. The assumption should be made, that these victims of your past actions, may want some payback. Don’t be blind-sided.

It would probably be a good idea to address these people’s concerns.

I know Gerry Armstrong has written you concerning reparations, but you have so far ignored him.

martyrathbun09 // September 19, 2009 at 9:25 pm | Reply

Yeah, the “anti” community is full of DM agents. And the far out anti’s are Dave’s best friends. See The Great Middle Path on Scientology-cult.com. Armstrong had reparations. The reason he is still moaning twenty years later most likely has to do with the fact he was never entitled to any in the first place.
  38. mrfyde Member

Rathbun can not be crazy enough to be implying that Gerry Armstrong is an agent for DM can he ?

Either way it sure does seem that Marty doesn't want anyone to listen to Gerry.
  39. Anonymous Member

Marty doesn't want anyone to listen to anyone but Marty. And maybe other specially designated mouthpieces.

Rathburn's a snake.
  40. Anonymous Member