Customize

Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2010.

1. lothar Member

Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Grow up you small minded babies. There is some grown fucking man that doesn't like Mike Rinder. Who gives a shit? He disconnected like a hundred other mindless culties. He doesn't want to talk to Mike Rinder who left the cult.

So what if he has cancer. Is that any different from him having gall stones or high blood pressure? It's some dudes own problem and none of your business.

You know who got Mike Rinder's son into scientology???

Dear Mike: Don't sell your daughter into child slavery and prostitution and then complain when the pimp won't let you see your kid.
  2. beef Member

Riveting.
  3. the_cloak Member

"What a piece of work they hired."

LOL, wasn't that you and Rinder a couple of years ago Marty?

I bet that guy used to work for you two as well, even if indirectly.
  4. Anonymous Member

If nothing else the amount of time it took the police to arrive shows how seriously the clearwater police take the cult's bawwwing these days. There was even a break in the video to cut out dead space while they were waiting.
  5. Anonymous Member

Hmmm. what's needed now is for anons to wear Rathburn and Rinder masks and keep turning up at Fort Harrison...every day..at random times for short periods of time!
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Triumph Member

its kind of hard to white wash what both Mike and Marty did when they were hanging with that bunch...there has to be a grand effort of atonement,and apologies to the hundreds of people they fucked over in the name of that cult...
    they have shitload of people to ask forgiveness from..a shitload public apologies to give..letters to write...whatever it takes....not just the acceptance of a few freezoner folowers...especially since they both were very much the public face of that Cult,and enforcers of its insane policy's,.... and they have to accept that many wouldn't accept an apology..and would rather spit in their face..and accept the scorn as humbly as possible..and do it by taking it on the chin ..to make amends
    It isn't easy when your part of a criminal organization that rained down a shitstorm of hurt to thousands.....
    .To reform themselves and make right all the wrong they were a part of...but they have to make the steps.and it will take years.....saying I am no angel in a single public appearance falls short..but it is a step in the right direction.

it wasn't me...it was the other guy doing it. I was just following orders...and pointing fingers ..is in no way an acceptable answer for making amends.
    until they both,ask forgiveness,apologize and make an effort to rehabilitate themselves ,and accept the scorn.. .and live with the humility it brings.

the only thing Mary and Mike have going for them is one they are out..and they can take the steps to amend their mistakes .and two DM is a bigger prick that they are...they should consider themselves lucky to be out...there needs to be some realization there they have yet to accept..they both went decades with eyes wide shut.

.its not self-punishment..its a awaking and awareness...acceptance of their actions,decisions that affected so many..and working toward asking for forgiveness..and that may not be well received everywhere.

but where they are standing now... they should be thankful they are not in DM's shoes..

saying all that Mike Rinder does have the absolute right to attempt to contact his son...and even doing it the way it was done..

Mike and Marty were part and parcel to that same policy that destroyed so many family's.
    that sometimes doesn't wash away.

but it still beats being in DM's tiny shoes.
    soapbox-image.jpg
  8. Obvious Sock Member

What goes around...comes around. (aka kHarma)

Ya know, this video is like some kinda Parallel Universe occurence.

Basically, a carbon copy of past raids by Bob Minton and Jesse Prince.

Is it gettin' real for ya yet Mike and Marty?

BTW, cancer in a child is NOT that uncommon when you have one or both parents that are parasitic and/or sociopathic.

There is such a thing as a "Cancer Personality" and it can be developed by growing up around parasitic and/or sociopathic types that actually 'drain' you of your Life Essence.

Yep. There really are vampires. A lot of them, as it turns out.

They're just not exactly as the movies portray them.

Rathbun doesn't seem too effect effective without his Sea Ogre Uniform and without Little Slappy Miss Cabbage behind him.

Even with the lowest rank and file $cilon schmuck.

This just had to be a big dose of reality for both of those guys.

"I feel like I've been...tied....to the whippin' post....tied....to the whippin' post."

- "Whipping Post" Allman Brothers Band
  9. AnonKat Member

your remarks about cancer are crap, you have no insight in this particulair father son relationship. however the cult is cancerous I grant you that one.
  10. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

There have been many studies on this. They are archived at the Life Essence Institute in Woo, Arizona.
  11. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

They did this to refute the crap the Co$ has been sending to the BBC, about rinder refusing to talk to is kid.

12. Anonymous Member

Who is running this now ?
  13. Triumph Member

Village Voice
    Scientology
    Scientology Bigwigs Get the Classic Scientology F-U
    By Tony Ortega, Thursday, Apr. 15 2010 @ 2:46PM
    read more here
    Scientology Bigwigs Get the Classic Scientology F-U - New York News - Runnin' Scared
  14. Obvious Sock Member

My guess is that you are very young. Certainly inexperienced.
  15. Anonymous Member

Been to ED lately?

Rinder's doing exactly what his idol Hubbard did - Throwing his own son under a bus to further a personal agenda

If R&R are pissing the cult off, fine by me. doesn't mean they're off the hook for the faggotry they perpetrated (and continue to perpetrate)
  16. theLastAnon Member

[IMG]

I have no sympathy for those assholes.
  17. Anonymous Member

LOL. He was bossy with everyone. Watch how he tells Rinder what to do. He also gets in the scilons face. Rathbun acts like a fucking redneck. You can tell he would love to take control of the cult again.
  18. amaX Member

Nothin' but a Lulzfest: Marty and Mikey and Marky B.
  19. Anon1720 Member

LMMFAO!!!!!! Suck it up R & R. Karma is a bitch!!!!
  20. AnonKat Member

1 person lulz machine

21. WagTheWog Member

1- My understanding is that this is a child. Admittedly, I'm too F-ing lazy to confirm that.

2- If you spend .5 seconds thinking about it, Anonymous helping a Sci child get the medical attention that is not being given to him would be win on SEVERAL levels. Do you need me to spell them out for you? I'm asking, 'cause I'm too lazy to do it at the moment.
  22. Anonymous Member

Interesting.
    But lazy anon is lazy.
  23. Anonymous Member

my understanding is that the "child" is almost 30 years old ...
  24. DeathHamster Member

The only other tactics that they knew were to send PIs and goons to do a noisy investigation of the target. That wasn't going to work, so they borrowed from something successful.
  25. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I threw up in my mouth a little while thinking "damn, having those guys at raid increases your enturbulation ability by >9000%"

I'd raid with them for that alone, but I'd have to shower immediately after to get the slime off.

Mark and Marty, still wanna KSW? This is LRH policy and we know how enamoured of LRH you are Marty. Disconnection, SP's, entheta....all from LRH policy and tech. See, the tech doesn't work or Ben wouldn't have cancer? Get it? Didn't think so.
  26. AnonKat Member

wear condom too ?
  27. Anonymous Member

ac1101.gif
  28. Anonymous Member

4 cop cars making a mini-traffic jam. I object to the waste of my government dollars on this police over-response and the obstruction of traffic flow through my city.

The Church of Scientology MAKES its own enemies and shouldn't get any sort of priority treatment in response to a simple trespass complaint.

How many battery cases do you know get NO RESPONSE (or seriously delayed response) from CPD?

Fuck you CPD for being shitholes just like the Cult of Scientology.
  29. WagTheWog Member

Hrrrmmm . . . . OK . . . we gotz to find out how old this "son" is! Anyone got the dox? As noted above, I'm waaaaay too lazy!

If he's 30 . . . then . . . well . . . obviously he pulled it in! ;-)
  30. Bipolart Member

It's tragic that his son has cancer, truly. But I just can't trust two guys with the same initials...
  31. xenubarb Member

CWPD's time is as wasted as SDPD's time. Five patrol cars, in two waves, during one raid in which we were doing nothing actionable.

Then there's the MTS cops who were called off a stakeout because they were told we were "vandalizing a bus stop." I asked why it took four cars to peel a flier scotch taped to a bus kiosk. They said, "They made it sound more serious than that."

We can't get a FOIA list of numbers of nuisance calls from a specific address. So the abuse will continue until the PD gets totally fed up with wasting their time listening to the clammies baww about us being out front.
  32. Anonymous Member

33. AnonyMary Member

In this instance, Marty and Mike are not doing anything different than Anonymous would be doing. They are trying to right a wrong ( and Mike has every right to ask to see his kid if he wants to, and to correct the false record CoS is putting out about him) and they are doing it to draw attention to an issue that we protest. Ther are alot of things about these 2 that I don't like but it would be hypocritical to attack them for what is being dne here.

Let it be.
  34. mirror neuron Member

People are right to judge Rathbun and Rinder by their actions vs. trusting them. But this particular action was a good one. No, cancer is NOT like gallbladder disease, etc. And although scientologists may believe people "pull in" disease and disaster, any intelligent and reasonably compassionate person knows otherwise. One of the worst things human nature does--often aided by religion--is to blame the unfortunate for their misfortune. It makes us feel smug and safe. That's a really ugly impulse. And I don't care about the son's age--it makes a legal difference, but the human response should be no different.
  35. AnonyMary Member

I agree 100%
  36. Anonymous Member

Benjamin Rinder is around 26 years old. Same age as Jenna Miscavige.

My Story Part I - Jenna Miscavige

As you can see there Mike was a shitty dad while in the church which is probably most likely why his kid won't talk to him. But the Co$ won't say that it's been that way for years but make it look like it was only when Mike left, like they do with everyone.
  37. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

I guess it depends on who you are in scifaggotry...TC gets one level of service, and the regular shmucks get another level of help, as shown below:

OT's and cancer - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

Another One of Scientology's Victim? - Why We Protest | Activism Forum

"...I'd like to bring to your attention the hidden death of ANZO SO
    member Colin Gow.

Some details remain sketchy but here's what I know;
    Colin was a wonderful character, a Chinese-Australian, who served the
    SO and CofS faithfully for over 15 years.

He was very well known and loved in Sydney.
    He died some time ago after a horrendous battle with cancer of the
    jaw. He was in his 30s, I believe, and prior to the cancer would have
    been considered to be in the prime of his life.

Colin was posted away from Sydney to South Africa to assist with the
    Bridge flow to the AO. Whilst in SA he had dental problems,
    undoubtedly the result of inadequate dental care over the preceding 15
    years of SO service. A molar became infected but he was unable to get
    funds or approval for proper treatment. He soldiered on regardless of
    the constant pain and continued to produce on post.
    Time passed, his molar rotted, the abscess and infection worsened...
    it became cancer of the jaw.

I met him again near the end of his life after many years of not
    seeing him, we had always been good friends in happier days. He either
    couldn't or didn't want to talk about it. We held hands, I hugged him,
    we both cried.

He was shunted away from all lines and placed in a hospice to die, he
    ended his days there.

I went to talk to another friend who had been helping him with the
    dressing of his cancerous facial wounds, she was in tears too.
    We were both crying over the same thing, the senseless waste of a
    brilliant young man's life for the want of $200 in dental treatment!
    Colin's Chinese family were understandably outraged at the
    mistreatment their beloved son had received after giving half of his
    life in service to the CofS. I agree with their rancor completely.

I don't recall any mention of his death, funeral, or the circumstances
    leading up to his death ever being made public until now. (I may be
    wrong about this).

I know one thing with absolute certainty; as far as the SO is
    concerned, he's not coming back!
    Rest in Peace, Colin."
  38. lothar Member

Fuck this lame shit.

From Marty & Mike's gay mindwashing blog.

FACT: Rinder only put on this show so he could go back to BBC and not look stupid.
    FACT: Benjamin is an adult, and Rinder deserves to be alone more than most people considering how many families he is responsible for destroying.
    FACT: Scientology actually paid for at least this one person's medical treatment. Looks like this if a perfect example of legimiate voluntary disconnection.

Maybe if you father was an asshole like Rinder running around manipulating lives and court case, you'd want to not talk to him. Rathbun is a bigger criminal and douche with destroying records in the LM case.
  39. lothar Member

Bullshit. Rinder not only already knew his adult son's cancer was skin cancer and already treated... He knew his son wasn't going to talk to him. This (in Rinder's own words) was to save face with BBC reporters. It is a calculated piece of performance art.
  40. Anonymous Member

What's wrong with performance art?