Customize

Real Actual Manchester Thread - 6th

Discussion in 'Europe' started by gleeb, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gleeb Member

Real Actual Manchester Thread - 6th

Hey. This month, we're not doing anything different. Meeting Spots are detailed on the picture below.

Manchester%20Meet.PNG
    ---
    Google Maps

We're meeting at the little Coffee Cup (Starbucks) @ 10:45 unless you're coming in by train to Picadilly, you're meeting at the little Cocktail Glass (Balcony Bar) @ 10:30 to make the 10:45 meet at the little Coffee Cup.

At 11, Rear Admiral Gleeb of the 27th Mancunian Marcabian Fleet of Teegeeack will give a speech, followed by a Hell March to the org, represented by that cute volcano ^_^

The Camera is where we do our post-game photoshoot.

If you agree, post a cheese toastie. If you disagree, please visit our fabulous new community planning service at DownWithThe.Org

I hope you'll all come, and we can all be BFFs :flowers:

(NOTE: We have decided a new thread was needed to ensure clarity of the message. Your idea was good, Doyle, but maybe too big to have ever worked)
  2. novocherkassk Member

Re: Real Actual Manchester Thread - 6th

Hey mancfags, I was just trolling around FB when I found this.

fvk305.jpg

I hope this data is of use to you.
  3. JoshTheater Member

Re: Real Actual Manchester Thread - 6th

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.