Customize

Reality V.S Fiction MK Ultra.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadowprophet, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Shadowprophet Member

Finding a place to put this topic was difficult.

I am one of those people that likes to read up on conspiracy theories.
    I know,, My tin foil hat's in the mail. it just hasn't arrived.

But while searching for bullshit to pass the time. I discovered that MK Ultra was actually a real event that did in fact occur.

You can watch this or just take my word for it.. this seems like tin foil has stuff right here..

But this Conspiracy really happened. And here is the governments apology for it.

See? Us tin foil hat people, we really are crazy... but reality is even worse..
  2. Hugh Bris Member

Yep, government is not your friend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
    Seems relevant to today, with the ACA.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Shadowprophet Member

Ye
    Yes, i have read up on the Tuskegee experiment,, I wonder if any of those people that did these horrible things to others ever got brought up on charges?
  4. Shadowprophet Member

I mean,, you know, saying were sorry, our bad doesn't really cover all the damage that the government admits they inflicted.
    people need to take responsibility for their actions.. The government makes sure us common folk never get away with jack shit.. if we speed, we have to pay money,, if we get caught with weed in our cars in states were weed is still illegal. we go to jail and are charged as a controlled substance and sentenced time. and have to pay court fines,,

The government doesn't cut people any slack.. and these bastard scientists that inflicted all this pain and suffering on people deserved to pay for their crimes..
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

The two main ingredients for this sort of thing are (a) nescience about psychopathy and (b) belief in the idea of "leaders". It's all downhill from there, until wakey-wakey time.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Jay_Emros Member

Again, the government has more power than the normal folks. It is us normal folks who vote for them, put them in power, pay them through our taxes. They create law, and order, they can bend and break rules and know all the secrets of covering them up and worming their way out of the problems. The governement controls the media so there is little chance of a high end official being reported for misconduct, unless of course he or she happens to not be in favor at that time, becuase well...news sells