Customize

Rebel News on Line started by Gregg Housh

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by A.O.T.F, Aug 19, 2015.

1. A.O.T.F Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Gregg Housh, former Anonymous hacker, starts online site Rebel News | Fortune

Boston-area former hacktivist Gregg Housh launched Rebel News, an online news site focusing on politics, activism, and more.

It takes a special sort of person to start an online news service in this age of free content, layoffs, and ad blockers. Gregg Housh, it appears, is that sort of person. Housh, a sometimes member of the Anonymous “hacktivist” group, founded a website called Rebel News last month, according to The Boston Globe.

The site’s goal is to offer “substantial, well sourced journalism” focusing on activism, politics, and rights, according to a Kickstarter campaign launched in August to help fund the site. The campaign has 31 days to go.

Continued here:
    http://fortune.com/2015/09/01/hacktivist-online-news-service/
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I've offered them the articles written for our e journal/iBook /issue that we couldn't get going. We lacked graphic help this should work better and Blue Wig is interested. I can't reach Andy Downs for his permission : (
    I'm really unhappy about this....
  4. i'm not interested in this at all.
    0-0-
    This message by 0-0- has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Disambiguation, I would be more than happy to post your articles on lions ground, if that would ok. I know plenty of "others" who will gladly share Anons content, as well
  7. xander meehan Member

8. Fuck's sake xander the post is moe than a year old. stop arselicking.
  9. Posting here because not a new thread: What's up with the Pastel Coloured Alphabet people/avatars on Youtube?

Are they Scientology trolls ?