Customize

RECENT Scilon medical claims.

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Top Grunge, Jan 9, 2009.

1. RightOn Member

Re: Urgent! Need RECENT Scilon medical claims.

Wayback machine: Kelly Preston on the Purif claiming it is brilliant.

This is a program that is detailed in the book [Clear Body Clear Mind]. We basically store all of these chemicals and poisons and toxins that you breathe, eat, you know that you’re around constantly-radiation from the sun-you store it in your fatty tissues and over the years it builds up and this is a program of how you can detoxify it completely and purify your body. It’s brilliant. It’s so brilliant!”
    — Kelly Preston"
  2. Yoni Alter Member

If it's not already been mentioned, it's probably a good idea to bring up the Scientology medical-related deaths from the past couple years. Kaja Ballo isn't a hard case, but Elli Perkins is, and she was in 2003.

OCMBers would probably be happy to help with this, as they're always going on about crazy things they did as Scilons.
  3. RightOn Member

Hubbard's words:
    From
    How to Live With Children...
    The reason people started to confuse children with dogs and started training children with force lies in the field of psychology. The psychologist worked on “principles” as follows:

“Man is evil.”

“Man must be trained into being a social animal.”

“Man must adapt to his environment

As these postulates aren’t true, psychology doesn’t work. And if you ever saw a wreck, it’s the child of a professional psychologist. Attention to the world around us instead of to texts somebody thought up after reading somebody’s texts, shows us the fallacy of these postulates."
  4. RightOn Member

L Ron Hubbard on someone with mental illness-
    "he be labeled a "degraded being" that brought his affliction onto himself."

In 1973, Hubbard announced a "cure" for psychotic behavior that included isolating the person so he or she can "destimulate" and not pose a threat. It also required that no one talk in the person's presence and that he or she be given vitamins and minerals "to build the person up.
  5. themadhair Member

6. AnonLover Member

source-able reference on this?
  7. firebug Member

Re: RECENT Scilon medical claims.

from 1:32
    [cancer at 2:08]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCJhYlNCVm0&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Scientology & me: Success Clip[/ame]
  8. RightOn Member

"L Ron Hubbard on someone with mental illness-
    "he be labeled a "degraded being" that brought his affliction onto himself."
    In 1973, Hubbard announced a "cure" for psychotic behavior that included isolating the person so he or she can "destimulate" and not pose a threat. It also required that no one talk in the person's presence and that he or she be given vitamins and minerals "to build the person up."

That was from the Way Back machine website too, don't remember the exact date. Sorry! There are so many pages.

Here are some Scientology success stories. Only a few listed have mild "win" medical claims, the rest I listed for te Lulz . They are dumb ass celebrities quotes. These quotes are from 2002 Way back machine pages:

"The main thing that has really impressed me about Scientology is that there is the most brilliant tech for anything and everything in your life. I’ve become a more powerful individual with increased abilities. I never even conceived that I could experience these kinds of gains prior to Scientology. There is a way to handle every part of life with Scientology, and a way to exist that is far beyond any dream that you could ever dream. All of my dreams keep becoming realities and that’s very exciting! Through Scientology, things happen a lot quicker. What used to take weeks or months sometimes happens in days or even minutes!
    Life is at my fingertips and with Scientology I’ve found I can have or be whatever I want."
    Kelly Preston

"Were it not for Scientology, I would either be completely insane or dead by now."
    Lisa Marie Presley

"I am no longer stuck in the bottomless pit of despair and apathy." Juliette Lewis

"In Scientology you can find answers for anything you could ever think to ask. " Jenna Elfman

"My hearing and my eyesight improved. I remember seeing a map on the wall in a room I was being audited in, and one day I looked at this map and saw every little letter clearly. I used to have to take a magnifying glass and look at those letters" Michael Fairman Actor

"Being a professional driver dealing with the public and their need to be across town NO used to be stressful for me. Before Scientology I had no idea about being in control of my vehicle and therefore had my fair share of accidents. After each shift I would be wiped out."
    Henry Baumguard Taxi Driver
  9. Top Grunge Member

Firebug, that is too good. I just had to forward that to the journalist as an addendum.
  10. NotBobMinton Member

There is a thread on ARS:
    Urgent! Need RECENT Scientology medical claims. - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

So far:

1. Gerry Armstrong has pointed out that a number of scientology's publications were republished with a 2007 copyright. They are reaffirming their stance on those medical claims. So that means much of Dianetics etc.

2. 2005 Flyer
    Scientology Promo Flyer
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Alternative image host:
    http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2104/flyer2005augpt1jq5.jpg
    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6045/flyer2005augpt2yh0.jpg

Selected quotes:
  11. TheBitch Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/rest-tom-cruise-video-released-36010/

59:10 onward, Tom Cruise "doesn't ask permission" he just goes and saves firefighters with the purification rundown! What anhero! Seriously, how they an claim that "spiritual healing" is the "purif" in the face of this video I don't fucking know, unless post 9/11 toxins aren't "physical problems" that you treat with medication.
  12. ASinkingShip Member

Thankfully, Mr. Footbullet Davis already made that distinction for us
  13. RightOn Member

"That Hubbard and scientology specifically claim to heal, and attract people in the belief that they do heal, is obvious from HCO Pol. Lr. of the 1st September, AD 12 (1962), entitled "Healing Promotion". That letter reads:
    "By healing you can graduate a pc up to clearing interest and thus we have a lower level feeder line, capable of successful accomplishment with normal HCA/HPA training. That programme has the following thought major: Maybe you're not sick. Maybe you're just suppressed. See us and find out. . . . Legally, this permits us to heal without engaging in healing as, in actual fact, we address no illnesses and indeed, deny people are ill - they are only suppressed. . . . The legal argument is simple, we don't believe in sickness, we do not address illness, we do not diagnose, we believe that freeing the human spirit also incidentally prevents sickness. We are doing prevention. We also find people do not have to be crazy to be suppressed, that nearly everybody is suppressed. We do send acutely ill people to doctors. We advertise to cure no diseases! That last is important legally. We only infer that people who think they are sick are really not, but only suppressed."
  14. ARC Member

RightOn, please start providing links to the things you paste here. Since it's from Wayback Machine we might not be able to just search for the text in google.
  15. eddieVroom Member

I believe that RTC/CSI issued a formal press release on this point when they finally ack'd that LRH had become fish food...
  16. firebug Member

The Anderson Report
    CHAPTER 19
    THE HEALING CLAIMS OF SCIENTOLOGY

THE ANDERSON REPORT: CHAPTER 19
  17. Ima Nonymous Member

Not to state the totally obvious but what about Tom Cruise claiming,
    "SCIENTOLOGY CURED MY DYSLEXIA"
    ABC News: Cruise Says Church Helped Him Overcome Dyslexia

Dyslexia is generally considered to be a physical, neurological issue in the brain, not a psychological problem. This press release is only a couple days old. That should qualify as recent.
  18. Mutante Member

THIS
  19. RightOn Member

20. RightOn Member

21. firebug Member

Church of Scientology of Sunderland, United Kingdom
  22. TheBitch Member

2004 IAS Event (same ling as above)...

1:00:20

Announcer: "And, as the first of those firemen moved through the program, those toxins became visible again. It was the color purple and it was oozing from their pores. It took weeks, sometimes months, but with those firemen confronting a life of inhalers and steroids, their grateful response said it all."

Man in Fireman's Uniform: "To our brother L. Ron Hubbard, from your brothers at the NYC Fire Department. We honor you with this helmet, a symbol of our motto, "To Protect Life and Property," which is the legacy of your technology embodied."

Announcer: "And that's why with the Purification program the only cure in sight, Tom next organized a fund raiser to bring it on even more (Banner: "Detoxification Project Fundraiser, 25 March 2004"). And while the mere weight of his name drew donations from the likes of Jerry Seinffeld, Adam Sandler, Jim Carey, and Paul McCartney, it was still up front and personal when presenting L. Ron Hubbard's Purification program to the world. And before the night was over, he had not only held the largest fundraiser for 'LRH tech' in history, but he provided for a second detox center, and with word of successes spreading he also led the way to the first ever U.S. Government grant for a purif program."

---------------------

Now of course as we all know, drug addiction and toxins in the environment are spiritual issues rather than physical ones, amirite?
  23. NotBobMinton Member

WARNING SCILON WEBSITE:
    Article based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard: Past Lives

Scientology has also removed their definition of psychosomatic from their main website.

ETA:
    [IMG]
  24. TheBitch Member

/r/ start making screen prints. They're burying the evidence folks. Just like Jett Travolta, it's time for a history rewrite in light of recent bad press. No wonder they have those copies on metal plates in vaults. Hubbard must have anticipated the mass burning of his drivel.
  25. ARC Member

On that you might be interested to know that an Anonymous investigation into this claimed healing has been done, and has been sourced back to a "newspaper" which accepts pay-for-publish articles and was written by Scientologists: Boston People’s Voice. In other words Scientology published it in Freedom Magazine with reference to the same article, just published in a pay-for-publish newspaper. That's exactly like referencing one of your own pseudonyms to support your own claims.

The hospital hadn't heard of it, and would not say anything more when it seemed they had been threatened by Scientologists: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/dallas-center-heals-13-year-old-coma-patient-wtf-19643/
  26. Ima Nonymous Member

Haha, too bad he didn't anticipate the internet.
    Oh wait, no it's not... :)
  27. ARC Member

Burning? It's Anonymous that is preserving and disseminating unaltered LRH tech these days, while Scientologists try to suppress and destroy it. How ironic.
  28. TheBitch Member

You noticed that too huh? Hehehehehehe I mean ffs! Does NOT get any better than that.

Tommy Davis: "We've got to make sure there's no evidence."

David Miscavigge: "Send out the order, we can always print moar!!!!"

FBI Agent: "Go! Go! Go! Take the vaults NAO NAO NAO!"

Irony.png
  29. NotBobMinton Member

Found on the other medical claim thread:

Touch Assists Cure Brain Tumors.

WARNING SCILON BLOGSPOT PR BLOG:
    The LIFE Repairman: Scientology Assists Help Get Rid Of Brain Tumor!!

touchassistbraintumor1ul3.jpg
    touchassistbraintumor2jq0.jpg
    touchassistbraintumor3hu5.jpg
  30. subgenius Member

Even the possiblility of it coming back was gone!
  31. ARC Member

32. mrfyde Member

Don't read this post it was already mentioned :
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...year-old-coma-patient-wtf-19643/3/#post370870

There was an article being published in on all the local org newsletters and websites about a woman in I think Boston that RUSHED to the hospital to give a touch assist to a teenager in an accident (I think motorcycle) I cant find it but there was some local press and it was a big deal a few months ago.

Long story short it worked, but there was supposedly a newspaper article that was being covered up about it does anyone remember ?
  33. TinyDancer Member

Marc Headley, in September 2008, said:

Transcript here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/560349-post31/

The video is available here (from 4:45):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0NLEohgKo&feature=PlayList&p=7E28F87889091928&playnext=1&index=35"]YouTube - (1/3) Marc Headley talks about Scientology[/ame]

Marc left Scientology in 2005.
  34. DeathHamster Member

Heh. That is the Wikipedia article from a while ago. There's constant pushing and shoving going on as people add things and Team Scientology targets things that they want removed. (Some of the stuff that gets added is weakly sourced or too POV. It's important not to give CoS easy targets.)

Here's a few possibly useful articles that I picked out in the Mega Tom&Katie thread:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...lmes-related-news-thread-9485/111/#post688580
  35. DeathHamster Member

For laffs, here's a fossil version of the CCHR web site on a Church of Scientology server:
    Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR)
  36. TinyDancer Member

Last Revision: 1978

HCO BULLETIN OF 28 JULY 1971RA
    REVISED 25 JUNE 1978
    RE-REVISED 22 SEPTEMBER 1978

C/S Series 54RA (ed. Case Supervisor Series)
    New Era Dianetics Series 8R
    DIANETICS, BEGINNING A PC ON
    (ed. PC = PreClear = a person who has not attained the state of "Clear" within Scientology/Dianetics)

Document available here: Drug Bulletins.zip

37. TinyDancer Member

Current Scientology web pages quote ancient Hubbard orders:

NB. USE A PROXY!

Answers to Drugs, How can Scientology help me... includes:
    The page contains selective quotations of:

which is available here: Drug Bulletins.zip

Also:
    Painkillers; Drugs and their Effect on the Mind - Answers to Drugs, How can Scientology help me... includes:

The page contains selective quotations of:
    Which is available here: Drug Bulletins.zip

And so on...
  38. Optimisticate Member

Lisa McPherson?
  39. Re: RECENT Scilon medical claims.

Well hello there!

(all sorts of claims in this promo)
  40. subgenius Member

I thought my farts didn't stink, and then I regained my sense of smell. Thanks to Dianetics.