Customize

Red Pill Diary - new book coming out on Scientology and Nation of Islam.

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

557664_287842484668002_434248980_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/366759833405498/
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. RightOn Member

WOW
    infiltration?
    freeing loved ones?
    amazing
    This is getting good
    looking forward to this one
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. CarterUSP Member

And he does martial arts too!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Now this man can actually call himself an 'authoritah' on the subject and keep a straight face.
  6. Anonymous Member

I'd love to see someone kick the ever-living fuck out of that piss-ant dwarf wife killing little coward bitch David Miscavige.

Like a pay-per-view event on TV.

Stomp his head into a coma, just for fun.

I know that ain't Anonymous' plan but hell, it would be fun to watch.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. RightOn Member

uhhh... maybe calm down on your red meat intake perhaps? lol kidding
    I personally want his ass thrown in jail and to be loved all the live long day (and night) for a billion years,
    and when he drops his body, to come back for more
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Although you must remember that here on WWP we do not condone illegal activity so I can only assume you me in some pay per view Xtreme Kick Boxing type event?
  9. DeathHamster Member

Who puts Professor on their book cover? Is he even a tenured professor, and where?

There was a nervous skunk nearby on Wednesday night. It didn't stink this bad.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

I don't know much about them, but have noticed a lot of NoI types seem to have -- and use, and have others use -- titles. Dunno what's up with that, unless it's just that each of them is kind of a big deal.
  11. Anonymous Member

Is it their own weekend course to get that status, like the "Minister" course for Scientologists?
  12. Anonymous Member

A lot of those kinds of titles come from off-shoots of the NOI. Like the five percent group. My sock account is in one of those groups and all have colorful titles. Notice the EL at the end of name. It also says "aka Professor I Self." References: Noble Drew Ali (before NOI) and Clarence 13X (off-shoot sect leader)

I'm guessing the title is a black thing.
  13. DeathHamster Member

Ah, so "professor" is kind of like the "everyone is named Mohammed" thing with NOI.
  14. Let me clarify some of the gossip that is taking place here about me. If you need to KNOW ask, it is not honorable to assume. I hold a Masters of Science in Education from Oswego State University, I have taught internationally and lived abroad for some years and yes, to the fool who attacked the validity of my credentials. This is also not a "black" thing but a "right" thing. Professor is also a termed that is utilized in Martial/Combat lineage, I am not the first to "earn" the title "Professor" as well as "sifu/Guro". Professor Rick Torres, Professor Musa Powell (RIP), Professor Vee (RIP) i could on. As for religion i do not acknowledge man made ideas because "ideas" can become "gods" for weak minds. EL denotes my ties to an indigenous claim to this land. This is not a game their are lives at stake and you sitting here questioning my little contribution. Y'all funny!

Prof. Denham EL
  15. Anonymous Member

Hi Billy, while you're here I'd like to know the ISBN of your book. I'm having trouble locating a reference to it outside of facebook/these forums. I hope I haven't assumed it has one too soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Leila Wills Member

Hi Anons! The ISBN will be available in a couple of days...thanks so much for asking.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Leila Wills Member

Also, as always, thanks so much for all of your research and investigation and docx. It helps tremendously.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

Professor, Leila,

I am the person who cross-posted the Professor's book announcement to this forum, WWP. I want to alert you that I also cross-posted the book announcement to the Ex Scientologist Message Board (ESMB). You can find it at this thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...oming-out-on-Scientology-and-Nation-of-Islam/

Professor, you may want to introduce yourself there.
  19. Leila Wills Member

Thank you for alerting them about the book.
  20. Leila Wills Member

I don't recommend we participate in that discussion but thanks again for posting the book.
  21. Prof. Denham EL,

I'm sorry that the reception you received here has been unwelcoming. For better or for worse, people are going to research someone who claims to be an authority. Needless to say, this reaction isn't specific to you.

And given how many lies are told to scientologists in specific and to followers of other cults and religions in general, people are understandably interested in trying to check the credentials and the veracity of someone who makes bold claims.

In addition, not everyone understands martial arts traditions such as calling a teacher "professor". And some martial arts teachers chose to call themselves by these honorifics and others, who may for example have more experience, don't. Since often these titles are bestowed by students, it may be that the teacher himself doesn't use the honorific in his writing. So I hope you can take people's lack of familiarity with those traditions with a grain of salt.

So try not to fault people who want to research your work and education for themselves. There's a lot of vague, misleading and unfamiliar information available and it's hard to come to accurate conclusions sometimes.

But that doesn't mean that if your book is well researched, documented and well written than it won't be welcomed enthusiastically by the people who visit this and other sites.

I'm sorry that you were treated disrespectfully here. Unfortunately, it's par for the course on the internet. But be assured that there is a very interested, concerned audience for your work and that there are those of us who are grateful to people like yourself who have the courage to investigate and expose abuse and manipulation.
  22. Anonymous Member

You gotta understand. We are dealing with people who, for a few bucks and hours in class can brazenly call themselves clergy and reap the respect automatically bestowed.

You sound cool, prof El, but we always haveta check.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

We totally care

Moonbat alert

Lol made up title

I hope your book is written better than your posts, Mr. Professor. And don't fall off your high horse, cuz it's a long way down.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. DeathHamster Member

Oooh. So which martial arts tradition is Prof. Denham a sensei or teacher of? (Dang, first I've heard of that "martial arts tradition". You learn something new every day.)

Hey, I haven't read his book, and I never said anything about the contents, but I reserve my right to point and laugh at empty claimed accolades. Get used to it.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Obviously not a masters in English. I hope you had a good editor, otherwise your book will be intolerable.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

So, what's in the "Bonus book about the occult" on the inside of this book?
  28. Anonymous Member

So what qualifies Billy Denham as some sort of general expert on breaking people free from cults and the tactics used by cult leaders?

I would have no problem with him writing a book about his own experiences as his own personal account. But the tone of authority implied from the cover smells like bullshit. A degree in education and some martial arts training are qualifications to make you a mental health professor now? Bitch please.
  29. Anonymous Member

He has knives, don't argue with him!
  30. Anonymous Member

The book is now available.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/379323185482496/

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAV03LU
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member