Customize

Refresher for all the Neewbs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FloGold, Mar 16, 2015.

1. FloGold Moderator

Whats up all.
    For those of you that don't know me, Im FLoGold one of two OpInnocence Mods.

I had some issues that kept me away for a while but now they are resolved and here i am.

Anyway I think its time for a refresher on the rules of this specific part of WWP.

As always there are the general WWP rules here and here and here.

The most important think we need to remember is never ever ever open or post anything you think has a link to or can be considered CP on this forum, first and foremost this is an anti Scientology forum. Scientologist will stoop to any low to shut us down, gawd knows they been trying since 2008. They are pretty good at it with out our help, so lets not lend them any by posting questionable content that can not only get us shut down but could potentially land some of you as well as us, wwp staff, in legal trouble.

And trust me they will make a mountain out of a mole hill.

if you guys have anything you think is worth a look let me know by pm. I have been doing this for close to 3 years. I have all the contacts to people i trust, some people of the law, and more experienced anti CP activists on the internet.

If you guys have been victims of any sort of sexual abuse or are witnessing someone you know go through it dont be afraid o reach out. we might not seem like the most caring people on the internets but, at least i know i do, we do care. i know for myself and Disambiguation our pms are always open.

if you guys still have any questions feel free to reply here or pm if you feel the need to.

CCheers
    • Like Like x 7
  2. bAnon Member

Let it Flo, let y'self go
    Slow and low, that is the tempo.

Cool story bro. (no ban hammers pls)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. A.O.T.F Member

Great to see you back on deck, FG ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. FloGold Moderator

thanks you guys.
    its invigorates my soul to be able to be back here with all of you.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. 00anon00 Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Always like to see peeps returning, even if its just a swing-by to check stuff out, makes me kinda happy in mah pants thingy :D

Cheers FloGold!

8a9f8106d3b51a0881c8bb202a971cb7.jpg
    • Like Like x 2