Customize

Remember Doyle Mills from "Project Leaf" ?

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by OhSah, Aug 12, 2010.

1. OhSah Member

Remember Doyle Mills from "Project Leaf" ?

OH LAWL DOYLE

Here he is, rocking his "Human Rights" t-shirt on a flight to Haiti.

[IMG]

Doyle after giving piano lessons to his gay blind son

[IMG]
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Remember Doyle Mills from "Project Leaf" ?

No I don't remember, perhaps you can refresh me.
  3. Scatman Member

Since he cannot afford shit on a silver platter, he eats cold turd on a paper plate.

[IMG]

OSAbot Doyle Mills is a gourmand for feces of all varieties.
  4. WagTheWog Member

Me thinks he's repressing his very gay thetan.
  5. Smurf Member

Project LEAF is an Scientology operation calling for mass letter writing campaigns to newspapers, media outlets, political officials, etc. to try to influence public opinion on issues relevant to Scientology, i.e., snow the public and prevent any airing of criticism or negativity of the cult. in the public arena.

LEAF stands for "Letters to the Editor Attack Force" and it was run by Orman Doyle Mills, a Scilon public in Clearwater. Doyle has been an OSA volunteer on black ops. He used to work at Digital Lightwave with DM's sister, Denise Miscavige Covington Licciardi Gentile. (the whore gets around).

An earlier thread on him:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/doyle-mills-clearwater-scilon-69055/
  6. kookums Member

7. anonymous2016 Member

The photos posted at the top are now gone. Does anyone have them? The one of Doyle on his way to Haiti. Suspicious of him in light of the wikileaks regarding Laura Silsby doing child sex trafficking in Haiti.
  8. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Quentinanon Member

https://conservativedailypost.com/b...clinton-foundation-guilty-of-sex-trafficking/

Laura Silsby is the former director of The New Life Children’s Refuge in Haiti. Silsby was caught trying to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families. The Haitian authorities wanted to detain her and her associates for at least 6 months, but, as we shall see, the Clintons had other intentions.
    Hillary Clinton has a long history of interest in Ms. Silsby. Wikileak emails dating back till at least 2001 have been found in her archives discussing Laura’s NGO. Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.
    Huma Abedin, Hillary’s closest confidant, was constantly forwarding Hillary articles on this woman’s organization. One of the first things Hillary did when she took over the scene in Haiti was to get Laura off the hook (cf. this PDF from 2009 for details). And the attorney who represented Laura Silsby? A man who was himself convicted as a sex trafficker. We also have State Department emails that discuss how to get Silsby and her own aide out of Haiti, and how to spin the controversy for the press. Here is a State Department cable that summarizes the entire controversy. Needless to say, Hillary’s mysterious friend Silsby comes out looking all right.

I suspect that Mills had a connection to Silsby and that Mills still works as an OSAbot. Scientology has trafficked Haitians into the U.S. as cheap labour.