Customize

REPORT: Man was hired to keep Shelly Miscavige from escaping Scientology base near L.A.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 7, 2014.

1. KKS reply to himself ... with no text. what a winner.
    no<34KKS
    This message by no<34KKS has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. Perfecto Member

Back to business, Shelly is a major concern and I continually wonder how DM's hand can be forced.
  3. Shelly is a major concerned for us but I do not think it is for anyone else. Nothing will happened, the cops already checked on her and the VF article is just yellow journalism. It was also commented that VF seem to “need” Scientology stories to keep on selling magazines, which indicated a lot of people are actually interested in Scientology.

PS: Someone stop Kitty from posting so many derail videos plz. Kitty there is no prize for posting the most.
    OSAOSAOSA
    This message by OSAOSAOSA has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  4. QFT
  5. Looks like the scilons already had their harpoons manned. Found this on the ground on my way to the mall in Mission Viejo. These fliers were everywhere.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. DeathHamster Member

What a lame warning.

The reporter was asking because of all the statements Rinder made while he was a spokesman of Scientology.

The "injury photo" looks like a reenactment (aka a lie).
    • Like Like x 5
  7. OTeleventy Member

I'm not a Rinder fanboy, but fuck, I really hate these clams.
    • Like Like x 11
  8. thesneakster Member

Yeah, that's some seriously vile shit. Note that this copy was found in Mission Viejo. Luis Garcia (plaintiff in a major fraud lawsuit against Co$) has a business in Mission Viejo, so it was probably distributed in that area in some vague hope of making trouble with the local citizenry. It's not like David "Darth Midget" Miscavige is exactly sane when he orders this kind of shit.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Like Like x 3
  9. BlooAnon Member

When is he ever sane?
  10. Perfecto Member

That might be his get out clause when the law finally catches with the poison dwarf.

'Scuse me while I go stick pins in this effigy I made of him earlier.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. His son was diagnosed with cancer ? That's a death sentence in the cult.
  12. BlooAnon Member

Hey, if he wants to claim insanity (it can't be temporary cause twenty five plus years is not a short time), I have no problem with him being put in a straight jacket and thrown into a padded room where he can shout and rant all he wants. Not to mention, never being able to touch a cent of his money. That's a lovely mental image.

That said, I seriously doubt that the insanity plea would work. There's too much evidence against it.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. As sane as El Ron Hubbab. Hobson, what do you think about ElCon insanity, fanboi!
  14. Perfecto Member

I would like to think there's a lot of evidence against him personally, but what worries me is that he's covered his ass by using others to do the dirty work for him.
  15. BlooAnon Member

I think that's why Monique's time in court is so important. Because so far, he hasn't been able to hide very well in this case, from what I can see.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 8
  17. RolandRB Member

I think putting him in a crooked jacket would be more of a punishment.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. BlooAnon Member

Or a gay jacket?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. FreakE420 Member

Like This?
    Rainbow_Fleece_Jacket_OSC_zps7738e67a.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  20. Anonylemmi Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 8
  22. Anonylemmi Member

I sometimes forget how much I despise these fuckwads. Thank you for reminding me.
    • Like Like x 6
  23. BlooAnon Member

Perfect.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. You too? Do you prefer poppets or waxen figures?;)
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RolandRB Member

.. the Birth of the Founder of our religion. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Perfecto Member

You did it again Freak, just brilliant. Now can we send a copy of it to him?
  27. Perfecto Member

Either one is fine by me, as long as they resemble the vicious little bast**d I'm easy.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Perfecto Member

Not mine, I despise what they stand for and what they do in the name of religion. :)
  29. Clusterdux Member

mike.propaganda.jpg
    I suggest the next CoS defamation campaign should look something like this.
    That should get people away from SPs and straight into the Orgs!
    • Like Like x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Rinder as well as Rathbun are sociopaths that feel no remorse for anything they have done.
    RinRin
    This message by RinRin has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  31. I'd hit her
  32. LOL Who is this prick kidding?
    http://markrathbun.wordpress dot com/2014/02/16/the-scientology-inquisition/
    RatBurn2
    This message by RatBurn2 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  33. 207

Most likely, but there is no way to know for sure.
  34. Anonylemmi Member

It doesn't matter as long as there is evidence of a crime and people willing to testify.
  35. bAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  36. DeathHamster Member

From experience, when most uninvolved people are handed something like that and figure out that it's covered in crazy, they just drop it. They don't bother crumpling it up.

If they were widely distributed, finding an uncrumpled copy wouldn't have been hard.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. mip Member

mip.