Customize

Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Yoni Alter Member

Re: Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

Man, Anderson Cooper will never stop laughing and neither will I.
  2. Sponge Member

Since David Miscavige is supposed to micro-manage everything, and would certainly not let this important rag go out without being sure it had his grubby handiwork all over it, then I guess the jibbering schizo psychoid midget fruit'n'nutbar will be patting himself on the back for doing a mighty fine job of pulling the wool over his own eyes.

People say that the cult is hemorrhaging members but I think is more like evaporation, leaving behind an increasing concentration of evil smelling residue not fit for consumption even for the strong-stomached. If this neener-neener tech "Freedom" mag and DVD was intended to be taken seriously by the public at large then you have to wonder just what else these dribbling cloth-eared fanatics are cooking up for their own members behind closed doors in the [STRIKE]panic[/STRIKE] war room.

A statement from our leader is long overdue.
  3. Miranda Member

Conceivably, the Scientology site's admins could get your IP address that way. It would be hard for them to get more information than that unless a crime had been committed. To be extra safe, we warn about those links. But also, linking directly from WWP does promote the Scientology site in Google's eyes--why give them that?
  4. Sam Urai Member

What's funny is that they chose to begin their rebuttal showing DM hosting an event in Glendale, CA in October (which is just an hour or two down the freeway from Int. Base).

Then their timeline shows DM at Int. Base and in LA for almost the entire month of December and that he returned to the Base in January and promptly dismissed MR for the beatings. So DM was at Int. Base while the beatings were taking place but a whole month went by before someone mentioned it or he was able to clear his schedule to do anything about it.

Also, MR says if DM wasn't beating people, others were doing it for him.

So DM's defense is, "I couldn't have done the beatings, I wasn't even there during that time (except for the time that I was there)!"

At least OJ had the intelligence to claim he was somewhere else the entire time his wife was being murdered.
  5. anoninoob Member

6. EyeOnSci Member

Except that their Religious Freedom Watch website is the same writing style, per their religious doctrine, always attack and never defend, black pr.

They are just executing it to a bigger media audience. Nice.
  7. Anonymous Member

IRL, Popeye's Dad
    54o72uq.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

If you're browsing from home- most likely you're safe. (They won't be able to connect your IP with anything more than "Some random Anonymous Terrorist")

If you're browsing from work- depending on circumstances, potentially a lot less safe. ( It CAN be possible to track corp IPs to individual realnames, or to gain a lot more information about that person, even without a subpoena or warrant)

tl;dr people browsing from potentially dangerous places (like Work. Depending on your work's IT policy and infrastructure) should always proxy - even when connecting to something innocuous as WWP.
  9. Goosh Goosh Member

LMAO

good job OSA, you sure showed them!

fail after fail after fail
  10. Billo Member

Ho. Lee. Shit.

How could OSA possibly think that this was a good idea? I agree with the above, bleeding cash and bleeding talent. Either every last competent member of OSA has either blown or is in RPF, or they were so desperate for stats that they came up with this idea so they won't get beat up or RPF'd.

Anyone wanna digg this?
  11. Ersatz Global Moderator

How out of touch with reality are these people? And excuse me, but this would seem to be more of a DEFENSE than an attack. Mostly what it seems to be is pathetic.
  12. AnonyVix Member

I lol'd.
  13. Squirrel King Member

I would assume that an attack of this scope would not go on without his blessing or without any personal involvement in the actual production. What concerns me is how he would let such a blatantly poor piece be distributed. There are a number of possibilities:

#1.) Severe groupthink to the point where DM is unable to see what a bad idea this attack was. Normal CEOs would cut losses and move on, but rather than letting it die and focusing on making money the leadership chose to pick a long-term highly-visible fight.

#2.) Lack of awareness of public image and how fickle it is. Scientology has relied on sparky stars to keep up its image as a legitimate institution. By attacking Anderson Cooper it immediately and irreparably destroys this image in the public eye. Now when someone brings up "Fair Game" and Scientologists deny it, the link to Freedom magazine can be brought up.

#3) Emotional and psychological underdevelopment. The time spent within the organization and through his stellar rise, DM could not be on the same emotional and psychological level that most men his age are at. When you blame your shortcomings and credit your strengths to outside forces, you lack the self-reflection and awareness of a fully grown adult. If true this explains the rambling tantrum like writing in the article.

#4) Delusion of grandeur. Isolated and catered to, DM may believe he is more powerful and holds bigger influence than he actually does.

And this is a classic example as to what happens when such a group is exposed. The people with the "good sense" to see what is going on leave; Those that stay behind are the fringe that will hold out through thick and thin doing "whatever it takes" reinforcing the groupthink. To normal folk they appear as ranting lunatics seeing bogeymen everywhere.
  14. Anonymous Member

You are my new hero! What you wrote is almost exact;y what I was gonna....
  15. MenoBitch Member

Probity at OCMB

Oh yeah! Keep on shooting yourself in the foot with that culty weirdness.
  16. Anonymous Member

What might be funny, would be for AC to just mention at the end of a show what the cult's been doing outside the building, and tell anyone who wants a bit of a laugh to go check out online at freedommag what the Scientologists are saying about him, six months after he did a show on them...

I'm sure the cult would appreciate the free publicity...
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

You know, if they keep this up they could make money on concessions stands while doing this stupid shit.
  18. Zhent Member

Here is a direct link to video file for saving and mirroring funs:
    http://progmedia.edgesuite.net/vide...r-definition-of-investigation-2009_576_en.flv

The site is run through Akamai (a content delivery network) so I don't think theres any worry of scilons logging your IP.
  19. the anti Member

I'm curious, what made him decide to stand out there in, this heat to hand out magazines? and from looking at the photos and short video he has not been under shade
  20. exOT8Michael Member

THIS^^^^^^^

Well stated.
  21. CthulhuRising Member

possibly the dehydration made him do it? it does cause hallucinations if severe enough... much like membership in a cult

edit: also the Ad hominem attacks in the video are a little silly
  22. Anon99 Member

At last count almost 900 comments on Huff Post alone-almost all negative except for the occasional "all religion is bad, blah blah blah"
  23. Goosh Goosh Member

it's official

little davey has finally lost his fucking mind

it really is hard to believe a sane man would think this was going to work, much less a good idea

the bad PR is a cycle for the cult: they get bad press, they attack the critic with bullshit like this, their attack gets publicized and laughed at, they attack again. lather, rinse, repeat

the cult does more damage to itself than we or any critic could ever hope to do

that is why chanology is so easy
  24. Re: Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

Methinks the cult doth protest too much.
  25. Anonymous Member

So true. I love the fact that the church of scientology keeps practicing 'fair game', especially against someone like Anderson Cooper. Keep it up, scientology! Your doing a great job (at being stupid)!
  26. Triumph Member

Cult PR Tech...
    View attachment businessman-banging-his-head-against-the-wall-ispc

Banging their head against the brick wall..it hurts...eventually you bleed....and pass out..possibly hemorrhage, ...but still you keep doing it!!...

Thud,...
  27. Smurf Member

It's nothing new. Scientology has always been at the heart of malignant narcissssim.
    An Anatomy Of Malignant Narcissism

Despite the multitude of bad press and declining members worldwide, the top goons, led by Tiny Miscavige, have convinced themselves they're on track for clearing the planet.
  28. Re: Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Not only will they NOT learn from their mistakes, they CAN'T learn from their mistakes because they are bound to and by the tech. I'm amazed the cult has lasted this long.
  29. Anonymous Member

I guess the increase of SP's shows how close scientology is to clearing the planet.
  30. anoninoob Member

What's great is that the Sci's on this project will log it as a win. They just have no idea how much they just pissed off a major news outlet and a major media figure.

can not wait for the 360 followup.

Hey Scientology, you think he's going to be sympathetic towards you NOW?
  31. MenoBitch Member

Update from OCMB

Poor brainwashed kid.
  32. Triumph Member

they plan on becoming permanent fixtures?

DM_FrdmMagclown_v1.gif

Extra Extra.. Read all about it..
  33. Anonymous Member

Wow, I am embarrassed for that kid.

Co$ vs. CNN. Manual magazine distribution vs. lightspeed transmission over the airwaves.

(Maybe Co$ should call Mel Gibson for /b/lackup, since the media is controlled by jew-know-who-s.)
  34. Anonymous Member

This was all about Dead Agenting Marty because of the Declaration he made to the Headley's lawyers (see thread on this.) Last third of Freudo Mag was about M&M. Cooper also being dead agenting because Marty was on show..

Rathbun's declaration is 22 pages long. A must read, covers a lot of ground. It's dated Aug 2, 2010. CofS trying to get case thrown out.

Don't try to make sense out of how Freedumb Mag distribution in front of CNN is going to help them. Maybe they thought someone would actually read 95 pages of crap, or the CNN lawyers who likely have to would air a 1-hour special about how it turns out Marty really is (fill in whatever here) and now CNN sees the error of their ways. And then CofS can take rush their statement to the courts.

I warned you not to even try.
  35. TinyDancer Member

Not sure the cult specifically knew about Marty's statement as it has only been filed in the last few days.

They need to try to discredit Marty and Mike because they have such damaging evidence about little David Miscavige.
  36. Anonymous Member

Could be lawyers got notification of something coming their way from Marty. Also, Marty stated "I had the privilege of spending a couple days as a guest at Claire’s and Marc’s home not too long ago."

Since he and others being tailed so much, that visit likely spurred a Fire Drill, "All Hands" alarms and Freedum Mag. One section of his declaration goes into specifics of recent stalking of Marty, Mike and John Brousseau which of course is on video.

It's gonna be a long hot and crazy summer of meltdowns.
  37. Anonymous Member

Richard Simmons is a Scientologist?
  38. Anonymous Member

No. That's his "mini me" version and his name is DM.
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

So scientology knows that MR will make a declaration next month ? OSA has not lost all its anticipation skills, it seems.
  40. DeathHamster Member