Customize

Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

OK, I read the entire Freedom Watch issue on their website last night.
    I am an Anon. I must say that it was sorta interesting to me to hear their take on the entire situation as of late. What kinda made me scratch my chin is seeing what info they claim to have on the Rinder, Rathburn and DeVocht, especially. (I like Jeff Hawkins and think he is in a league of his own in terms of being truly sincere, and they did not really have any compelling argument, at all, imo as far as he is concerned. And I like him.) To get back to the "Posse" as the other dudes may refer to themselves?? It cracks me up, because for whatever concerns some have about Martay trying to do a Co$ part II with his Indie movement, they just totally shit all over his credibility. LOL. Saint Martay just may have a harder time trying to censor the criticism of him, and will have to answer for his past actions when he was in a position of power. The story from the ex wife of DeVocht talking about her (ex) husband stealing hundreds of dollars from her grandmother on their wedding day is pretty bad, and spending 100 grand of her inheritance monies behind her back is quite seriously shady as well. And, for Christie Colbrian, at a time of vulnerability, reaching out to Marty and getting set up by him with Rinder, who has a daughter around the same age...that, too is pretty slimy. They had a funny cartoon image of Mike Rinder as Rip Van Winkle, as he was notorious for sleeping on the job. (maybe it is related to some sort of untreated medical condition he has, combined with the intense pressure. ??)...passing off unwanted jobs to underlings is quite common in Co$, and for shitty managers for that matter.

It is interesting that Freedom was trying to make the point that since they had supposedly fired these guys, that things have been so much better, and have had no problems... They failed to mention the trial in France, The Senate inquiry in Australia, the mass exodus of formerly devoted members leaving in droves, and the general dwindling numbers.

I think that Freedom mag had some points about leaving out some details in the interviews which could have affected the perception of these guys...but there is only so much time.
    Who knows, perhaps Andersen Cooper or another television journalist could do another series where he may take some of the Church's affidavits into account and serve as an objective moderator to some more open discussion of these matters. To be fair, they could also really talk about Fair Game and what happens in the video recorded audio sessions and coercion to make all kinds of self-incriminating statements which they have to sign under a great deal of duress. And if David Miscavige is really serious, he will come on the show and sit for an interview, with the understanding that he cannot control or direct the moderator as far as what topics will be discussed or what questions will be asked.
    This is a really big subject to cover, and one could not possibly expect everything to be covered in a week's worth of small segments.

Basically, I actually think that Freedom Mag publishing this and trying to raise their own shitstorm is a good development, and it could bring broader attention to the public and hopefully round up enough outrage from folks here in the States to tell the IRS to go get 'em and take away the tax exempt status.

Cheers to Anonymous. Their fight is now totally internalized.
  2. Consensus Member

lol. The cult is trying to borrow anon's technique. It's not that they printed a magazine, it's that they're harassing the organization at random while passing out information critical of them. This is basically the long and the short of Miscavage's 'understanding' of anonymous. And he thinks if he can pull it off, he'll once again become powerful.

But he won't. Because the method must be open source. And because his company has a far worse reputation than CNN. And because their literature reads like noise, rather than signal.

If only they understood what they were truly up against.
  3. rof Member

Cheers, Fatty, that is about the size of it.

They have not just printed a magazine, they also put it online.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

"It is not cold enough in russian winter, we must open up third, fourth and fifth fronts for total media war!" --David "Bonaparte" Miscavige
  6. Anonymous Member

bump-adee bump
  7. anoninoob Member

Any word from the CNN camp? I'm itching to hear a statement from Anderson Cooper or a PR flunky.

Wonder if any other jurnalists have called and inquired.
  8. Anonymous Member

Serious journalists don't have much to gain by engaging in this sort of rhetoric.

If DM called Anon a bunch of criminals, would we protest his statement? Or would we ignore the statement and continue pursuing the CoS regarding their criminal activity?

I expect AC will act with more maturity and restraint than even Anonymous.
  9. Anonymous Member

scn just pissed off a hornet's nest.
  10. exOT8Michael Member

LOL @ the banner irony. Thx 4 supporting wwp Slappy.

screenshot20100715at220.png
  11. Anonymous Member

This just makes the story hotter--I can't wait for the next installment of AC vs. CoS.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. XenuPhobic Member

According to Mahty:

martyrathbun09 // July 15, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Reply

DFB, have a seat; you should be sitting for this one. The only Int managers allowed out of the Hole as of 22 April were 12 – ALL of whom (including Yager, Guillaume, Jenny Devocht, Starkey, et al) were doing nothing but putting this sick piece together. They worked on it for 4 months. That is what their fees buy.

LOL...FAIL
  14. Triumph Member

is there any report today ...of anyone..handing out their Rag again on CNN's doorstep?..
    or have they given up?..
  15. Radio Paul Member

This is so sad, I went to their Youtube Freedom Magazine page
    Channel Views:51
    Total Upload Views:453
    Subscribers:5
    Joined:December 18, 2008 1 1/2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It does not get any more pathetic WTF :eek:
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Aside from wogs? Perhaps true.

"Did you join Scientology for this?"
  17. DeathHamster Member

Well no wonder it took them so long to get this out the door!

Would you do an "amps to 11" express rush job when you're going right back into the Hole once you're done?
  18. J. Swift Member

Where are the Super Sea Org Space Vampires when COB really needs them?

opquqr.jpg.png
  19. Anonymous Member

More likely this was 4 months of Freedumb Mag endless revisions by ze Supreeeme Rulah, the only one who gets anything done right. Psychopaths believe that every one thinks, acts and reacts exactly like they do.

When you get one of these for a boss, expect to be in perpetual "Psychopath In Training" mode. Slappy tech is just one of those. I am great and all knowing, everyone else is evil and out to get me diatribes are another, like this rag.

It's not easy being a psychopath, but it has its rewards, like a campground of mini-me's grovelling at your feet and enabling your every insane whim.
  20. anonakatie Member

Well it reads as though it was written the way DM talks, as someone said earlier.

BTW the old guy originally handing out the info is IDed as Tom Lynch, who used to be Sea Org, but is now just an old public. He has been in over forty years.