Customize

Request From Iran

Discussion in 'Iran' started by from-iran, Jun 17, 2009.

1. from-iran Member

hi guys , i m from iran n my friends n me apriate ur concern about our issue, as u kno almost all iranian satelite channels are jammed n besides lots of web sites r filterd, so people from iran mention ur request here, espcially bout proxy servers , n people from the rest of the world help us regarding the problems,
    we all apriate ur concern n thankful for ur help
  2. from-iran Member

hi guys-- tnx alot for ur support

plz send me some proxy sites ,tnx alot
  3. I Ran Hubbard Member

Come on guys, anyone have some IP's PM to this requester.

NOTICE TO EVERYONE... Anyone in Iran, this site does some backup in the next 45 mins, so it might go down for 15 mins or so... It is normal, but just FYI.
  4. Thank you PIRATE BAY for everythings

Thanks a lots friends.

it was very nice to read this news today that my favorite download website have payed attention to my people in Iran.

I live in Holland but i know this kind of help can be much appreciated by Iranians and students.

Thanks again guy's!!
  5. I Ran Hubbard Member

I swear i'm about to lock all threads but this one if someone doesn't deliver
  6. from-iran Member

tnx guys for ur support

hi guys , yahoo msnger is nt workin anymore,any suggestions?
    i cant access to my emails through yahoo.com
  7. I Ran Hubbard Member

8. from-iran Member

tnx guys for ur support

to ......I Ran Hubbard
    hi tnx alot for everything ,whatever u said is right, we kno that, they block the proxies so fast, bt we can beat them, the key is we hav to find those sites earlier, n becuz we r united so we r more powerful than them, n with the help of u guys, we can stay online n access to information which they dotn allow us to .
    so keep in touch , i m still waiting for more uniqe proxies
  9. from-iran Member

tnx guys for ur support

to .....i ran hubbard
    dude , tnx alot for that link , i can access to yahoo msnger , cuz i hav to talk to a friend of mine , n then i m going to the 2day's protest from Enghlab sq. to Azadi sq. ,
  10. Down with theocracy, up with democracy and freedom.!!!#iranelection Tehran
  11. from-iran Member

the website is blocked
    n i havnt used those software yet
  12. from-iran Member

tnx guys for ur support

tnx for the link , the software is about 45mb , n dont forget we r in iran
    n these days internet speed is about 2kb sometimes , it takes alot of time to download that software , n if we were lucky to not get dc
  13. I Ran Hubbard Member

That's what this website is for!! Can no one deliver some pristine proxy's to this guy inside???!
  14. get the VPN software and give it to your friends before it is blocked, i think it should be trustworthy as it was in the sydney morning herald newspaper.
  15. I'd just like to point out that it would be easy for government agents to get proxies by doing this... Are there plans to make things more secure somehow, or just accept that not all proxies given out are going to the protestors?
  16. his0 Member

Dont post links like that, they will be blocked, PM them
  17. That is very slow, but the one at http://www.anchorfree.com/downloads/hotspot-shield/ i got in 3.4Mb is that small enough?

And if you are iranian agent will you block everything? How to stop this problem?
  18. I Ran Hubbard Member

/r/ the info about the free VPN offered to Iranians from the pay company.. there is an email to send to somewhere already posted, I can't find it.
  19. subtone Member

20. I Ran Hubbard Member

no it was a commercial VPN.. one of the top 4.

Anyways does @austinheap VPN solution require downloading a bunch of software? Anyone msg him to get on here so he can PM people.
  21. Help on Internet radio

Hi, I,m from iran
    here we can not access internet radios especially "Radio Farda" it was OK yesterday but its banned now by our Server admin, is it possible somehow to baypass the server?
  22. his0 Member

Can you confirm the proxys i sent to you ?
  23. I Ran Hubbard Member

it is IP inside Iran? Is it broadcasting out of Iran? If so you might be able to use a proxy and then try to get it, but might not be enough bandwidth. I believe akamai streams are out of the US...

This works from US (wma .asx stream)
    http://mfile.akamai.com/2110/live/reflector:20637.asx?bkup=21011
    Copy and paste into windows media player

The realplayer link is

rtsp://a649.l1056523883.c10565.g.lr.akamaistream.net/live/D/649/10565/v0001/reflector:23883
    --Stop--
    pnm://a649.l1056523883.c10565.g.lr.akamaistream.net/live/D/649/10565/v0001/reflector:23883
    --Stop--
    rtsp://a243.l296123893.c2961.g.lr.akamaistream.net/live/D/243/2961/v0001/reflector:23893
    --Stop--
    pnm://a243.l296123893.c2961.g.lr.akamaistream.net/live/D/243/2961/v0001/reflector:238

Does anyone want to setup VLC to rebroadcast this?
  24. Maybe you mean this one:

RT Encrypted VPN provider Xerobank offering free high speed accounts to Iranians. admin@xerobank.com #IranElection
  25. Prestwick Member

26. from-iran Member

tnx guys for ur support

hi guys , tnx alot for ur proxies ,some works n some are blocked
    the thing i ve found out yesterday during the protest from 7tir to enghelab sq.
    was lots of people didnt know any proxies, n wat i m gonna do 2day is find more proxies n tell them ,they wanted websites ,cuz most of them didnt kno how to insert proxy no. to the internet browsers
    so plz update me wit ur proxies
    tnx alot
  27. I Ran Hubbard Member

28. from-iran Member

tnx guys for ur support

can anyone do this upload n put the links here ,tnx
    it contains great info, i kno that guy
  29. I Ran Hubbard Member

This is 3MB highly compressed wma of this rtsp stream
    Code:
    rtsp://a1327.r.akareal.net/ondemand/7/1327/2110/973023381/voice.download.akamai.com/2110/real/voa/nenaf/pers/video/PERSIAN_NEWSTALK1930vb0617.rm
    http://www.multiupload.com/8PTQXJEWAL (MANY LINKS)

http://rapidshare.com/files/245865980/Tafssir-17-06-2009.wma.html
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SC31NT68
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xigmymjziwm
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/dz0cxh
  30. from-iran Member

tnx guys for ur support

tnx man , u r alwyas here for help
  31. I Ran Hubbard Member

no prob. Also just so you know.. the outage at this time daily is normal for like 10mins.
  32. We need to keep a constant flow going into/out of Iran. Is it feasible to deliver 10 proxies an hour via Twitter, and disseminate to people from there? Even if they missed 1/hr, in 2 days that'd be 50 work-arounds.
  33. Geraldanthro Member

proxys

I need a vetted source to deliver secure com to Paid, vpns,
    and proxy lists.
    Don't want to make it public.
    and I don't yet know who to trust here.

Gerald
    Anthropologist