Customize

[REQUEST] Hubbard $20 bill

Discussion in 'Fliers & Pamphlets' started by Sailor Venus, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Sailor Venus Member

[REQUEST] Hubbard $20 bill

Can someone photoshoop L Ron Hubbard's head onto a US $20 bill? It would be really fun to print these out and hand them to people on the street. The back side would have information and websites on it. I know I've seen this with the Canadian $20, and it was really good (i.e. looked like it was really printed that way), so can we has this in US $20 also?
  2. highoverlord Member

Re: [REQUEST] Hubbard $20 bill

im not sure on that...... make the money pink or something so there is no way we can get in trouble for counterfiting
  3. Diaretics Member

4. spacko696 Member

On another note, where is the LRH Canadian 20 dollar bill? I thought it was very very cool, the Anon I was talking to said he got it from the wiki, but I can't find it on anonymoustoronto.org or here. He might have got it from another Canadian wiki, definitely keep on the lookout for it and try to find it.
  5. caekman Member

6. anonymos42 Member

Just tell people that the Org accepts Hubbard funbucks for auditing services.
  7. none given Member

Can it be a three dollar bill?
  8. AnonymousTV Member

hubbarddollarfronts.png?t=1219180186.png

hubbarddollarBacks.png?t=1219180205.png

These are from way back around February & March.
  9. El Ron Member

@ HighOverlord
    Not quite. Under US law, it's perfectly legal to use dollars and alter them, just so long as they're not mutilated or anything. It would only be counterfeiting if someone tried to pass off the Hubbard Bucks as real money. Now that that's out of the way, I do have some $20's on hand and I am willing to scan them.