Customize

Requesting Pictures and Data of Idle Orgs

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Izhar, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Can you provide me please with data and photos of Idle Orgs. I am compiling proof of these monsters in IdleOrgs.com

APpreciate any help

Izhar
  2. Zak McKracken Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zak McKracken Member

an
    Welcome to Why We Protest, Izhar!
    Thanks for stopping in.

Double thanks for walking away from the rotting wreck of Miscavige.
    + check out this thread:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/forums/new-members-area-start-here.254/
    and
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-45
    and
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/wwp-staff.101453/
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

Hill 10, Hill 10 - Jump to it Anons - Marty's gotta have everyone working on the same team achieving their objectives if we are to save Scientology from David Miscavige. Think of your eternity.

Anon Cells VFP: reports at Izhar Perlman's site by 14.00 hrs Thursday. Never mind Lisa McPherson, do it for Ron.
  5. Zak McKracken Member

Chucking mothballs out of our own records wouldn't be a bad thing either.
    Unless you think a 3 year old "list of unfinished Scientology projects" is a good note to end on.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. failboat Member

7. Anonymous Member

Go do Marty's job elsewhere, faggot.
  8. Anonymous Member

F
    U
    C
    K

Y
    O
    U

M
    A
    R
    T
    YO
    L
    O
    G
    I
    S
    T

N
    Y
    P
    A
    !
    !
  9. Zak McKracken Member

hi there osa.
  10. Zak McKracken Member

Izhar: I sense an ARC break. Please ack?
  11. Anonymous Member

I am not a scilon but ;) ... ARCXs come from MISSED WITHHOLDS! HAHAHAH!
  12. Anonymous Member

Hi!
  13. Anonymous Member

Izhar Pelman, not a good idea to come here, promote your site and your Owner Marthey Rathbun and request from Anonymous to do your job.

Let me put it very easy for you to understand:
    FUCK OFF AND DIE IN A FIRE.

Anonymous is not Your Personal Army.

Now, go aways.
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

16. DeathHamster Member

Not seeing why compiling info on Idle fail orgs would be a bad thing...
    • Like Like x 3
  17. hushpuppy Member

Welcome to WWP Izhar.

You will receive both love and hate here.

I'll just quote the posts with useful links:
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Absolutely good idea. Lets do it ourselves with our own resources and for our own reason. We can share with anyone who asks nicely. Or not. Anyone interested in taking it on . . .

Otherwise, be wary of a KSW Scientologist bearing affinity - all that touchy-feely moral fag ARC or, if that doesn't work, another approach, perhaps a gentle plea for help and the offering to warehouse the data because it *always* data. Welcome to Scientology's world of gradients: that gentle initial point of contact, the not-quite-agreed-to but because-you're-a- good-person-anyway acceptance of a shared objective, the lovingly inserted use of measures by which progress can be marked, the affinity-filled fun times when one objective ends and, almost by magic, another appears, this time a little more tricky but right up your alley, and then a steering into the tentative acceptance of responsibility for your *own* objective . . . and then the rewards start kicking in: access to sekrit information, data on who is who, and who is not, and what is what and what is not, advance notice of media splash and, if you're really upstat, a personal introduction to you-know-who which comes complete with connection into an exclusive communication line because *you're* special

TL/DR: the first step on the Bridge from Anon to Marty's Bitch. But, hey, go ahead. You wouldn't be the first.
  19. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, because I'm just totally new to the game of gathering large amounts of data on Scientology, organizing it and making sure that it doesn't get lost or manipulated...

Wow.
  20. Anonymous Member

You know DeathHamster, there is not a fucking single thread where someone attacks Marty that you don't fucking defend his sorry ass.

You are too transparent, bro.
  21. DeathHamster Member

Not sure where I defended Marty in this thread. Go drink yourself sober.
  22. Zak McKracken Member

dev-t
  23. Anonymous Member

Moar dox?
  24. DeathHamster Member

That's not defending Marty, that's saying that collecting and organizing data is a good thing. (And keeping lots of independent copies is an even better thing. e.g.: the WWP failwiki.)
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Excellent. Sounds like you're just the Anon for the job. Do you know off the top of your head which borgs are missing from the extant material? Be good to put a list up and get it circulated sooner rather than later on the basis that we might strike a few lucky hits where someone already has data on-hand left over from a raid or whatever. No doubt there will be some Idle Morgues which require distance travel. Ten internets for "Best Road-Trip Vid"??

C'mon, faggots, this shouldn't take long, we're not taking out Narconon, we're documenting cult fraud.
  26. DeathHamster Member

I'm too busy, but if I was going to do it, I'd setup or use an existing Wiki. Then I'd take a list of orgs* and clone a rough page for each one with a framework for dropping new info on it (see the Toronto Org page I did on some copy of the WWPWiki).

Then, head over to http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library.php?mf=1&yf=&mt=12&yt=&t=real estate&ppg=30 and pick out each story and drop them on the page for the proper org.

(I might have some that aren't on that list here http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/FrontCiteTW.html#[[Real estate]] It looks like RHill and I need to get caught up on our backlogs.)

After that, start digging up any protest reports or pictures and add them to the pages.

* Org list. There's probably lots of lists. I have a list of CoS and related domains with Org sites tagged. Unzip, open up the html, select tags on the right side, slide down to CoS Orgs, open all.

To make life easier, there's also a "Ideal Org" tag for the orgs that have been opened as Ideal Orgs, and a "IdealOrg" tag for the fund-raising blogs.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Easy-peasy . . . hands up any semi-computer-literate Anon with nothing planned this weekend and who wants a Wiki detailing in pic form the current (or latest available) known state of as many Orgs as they can be bothered tracking down and/or begging others to provide. Any chance of roping in the God Squad over at DBZ - they're not exactly flat out. Hell, someone scamper over there with Hamster's blueprint and tell them they can have the whole job.