Customize

Research: Kirstie Alley's weight loss program Organic Liaison

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Belladonna, Feb 24, 2010.

1. xenubarb Member

re: Research: Kirstie Alley's weight loss program Organic Liaison

I heard another bit of colon quackery, that over the years your colon clogs up with "stuff" that results in this huge log of mucus etc that must be cleansed so that your body can effectively absorb nutrition. They will show you pix of something claimed to be a mucus plug. Note how it follows the twisted contours of the large intestine. Note how it appears to be made of jello and horse hair.

NOTE HOW THERE IS NO MEDICAL EVIDENCE THAT SUCH A THING EVEN EXISTS!
  2. Triumph Member

[IMG]

Hubbards Magic Elixir and liniment
    THE GENUINE ARTICLE
    Vitality Virility Vigor
    cures and relieves instantaneously

hives,mumps,hemorrhoids,rheumatism,arthritis,scarlet-fever,typhoid fever,chicken-pox,
    gentile-warts,shingles,gonorrhea,hepatitis-A,BandC,toe-jam,body-oder,acne,constipation,
    fecal-Incontinence,baldness,lupus,intestinal-gas,peptic ulcers,colitis,yeast infections,psoriasis,
    bowel incontinence,deafness,headaches,insomnia,blue balls,toothache,dislocations,
    broken bones and any other ailment known to man or thetan

Practicing Medicine Without A License
    http://www.scientology-lies.com/medicine.policy.html

Scientology: Cure cancer with a touch of your finger!
    Hubbard in his own words
    Cult leader, L. Ron Hubbard in a lecture titled, "The Future of South Africa" recorded on January 22nd 1961. Here, the Amazing Ronaldo, tells us all how to cure cancer Audio!

oil.jpg

[IMG]
  3. Anonymous Member

Organic Liasions "Relieve me"

cleanse your colon during your weight loss journey

vegetarian capsules with herbs, blended extracts of senna leaf, cascara sagrada bark, ginger root, fennel seed, licorice root and peppermint leaf

Just what you need an all natural constant case of diarrhea
  4. re: Research: Kirstie Alley's weight loss program Organic Liaison

bundy2.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

Watched the flash intro.

At first I was like, "That's cute" (fishy thingy).

Then I was like "WTF" (Kirstie's fat ass waving at me).

Then I was like "BULLSHIT" (drink crap, get thin).

Insert appropriate images or just use you imagination.
  6. Anonymous Member

FWIW Department.

I see this is in "Front Groups".

Let me clarify, for those not familiar. Both Kirstie and Saul are public Scientologists. Like all public Scientologists, they go about their lives like you or I except that they practice Scientology for their own perceived benefit and they otherwise support Scientology monetarily by donating to various causes and projects as they see fit and as they are persuaded to do so.

Their jobs and businesses are not "front groups" just by virtue of being owned by or staffed by Scientologists.

Attacking these businesses just because they are owned by Scientologists is bigotry and persecution.

Poking fun at Kirstie's fat ass is neither.

Being critical of nutritional fads or overpriced supplements is neither.

That said, I like the premise of putting together a package of the best organic weight loss and nutritional supplements. I am not sure this is that package and I found their pricing way steep at $140 for a 30-day supply of a few supplements. I take about five different supplements and doubt I pay more that $30 per month. I also am not sure what they are going to give you for $10/month membership. Advice you can get for free elsewhere?

That is all.
  7. Anonymous Member

Colon Cleansing Dangers

Colon Cleansing And Colonic Irrigation Scams Exposed.

Just about everything that falls under the umbrella term of "cleansing" is pseudo science or scam, unless you consider increasing your fruit, vegetable and fiber intake from whole foods as "cleansing."

A fiber supplement might be useful in some circumstances, but the products you take that cause a mass of gunk to come out of you are a scam and I daresay, a blatant deception. The gunk only comes out of the people who take the product, because the gunk is created by the product!

There is also no evidence whatsoever that "cleansing" will increase the effectiveness of a diet that follows the cleanse. Any increase in fat loss during a "cleanse" can be attributed to a huge calorie deficit, and increases in weight loss can be attributed to the normal intestinal contents clearing out, and loss of water, glycogen or lean tissue.

colon cleansing scam

Gastrointestinal Quackery:
    Colonics, Laxatives, and More
    Stephen Barrett, M.D.
    Gastrointestinal Quackery: Colonics, Laxatives, and Morek

Natural Colon Cleansing: Is It Necessary? Web MD
    Gastrointestinal Quackery: Colonics, Laxatives, and More Stephen Barrett, M.D.

Mayo Clinic.com
    Colon cleansing: Is it helpful or harmful? - MayoClinic.com

Some Side Effects of Senna Tea as a Colon Cleansing Agent
    Some Side Effects of Senna Tea as a Colon Cleansing Agent - Colon Cleansing - Colon Cleanse
  8. Anonymous Member

9. eddieVroom Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe9UCZB-Mdk"]YouTube- Lucy in Vitameatavegamin - Part 1[/ame]
  10. RightOn Member

lol!

Anyways...... if this crap snake oil worked so well, then why hasn't it worked for her already? hmmmm?
    You would think if she stands behind this crap and it actually worked, she would look a lot thinner
    if anyone buys it then they deserve to get ripped off. IMO
  11. anon4eva Member

12. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

The more I think about Behemoth Alley selling colon cleaners, the more I think of her being that guy at the end of Van Wilder. The doctor wannabe that got a mega-dose of Colon Blow by his (soon to be) Ex girlfriend mins before his test....

[insert pic here. Preferred a shoop of her]
  13. RightOn Member

or this
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbDiujuv6rQ&feature=related"]YouTube- Jeff Daniels in the Bathroom[/nomedia]
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Triumph Member

Headlines your likely to see Tomarrow

One more take out meal for "Kirstie Alley" before the cameras start rolling

The employees of the KFC in Burbank roll out the barrel for Kirsty

Kirstie Alley Litterbug! behemoth actress leaves behind her trash in a KFC parking lot

kfc%20bucket.JPG

[IMG]

[IMG]
  16. Anonymous Member

So what you are saying is just because it looks, talks, walks, flys, has the DNA of, breaths, bleeds, and dies like a duck doesn't mean it is one!

If you haven't bought one already I have a bridge I'd like to sell you that I know you'd love!
  17. Anonymous Member

I think its absolutely ok to speak out..and even be critical of individuals..

Kirstie Alley said I believe the quote was "And WHY has Joy Behar turned into such a self righteous cooz head? OOOOooo that's right.....FOREVER!!!" Alley raged. "CHEATING is between a husband and wife. Not TMZ and Joy Bewhore...God, I want to bash her in the vagina with her microphone,"

that was a bit harsh don't ya think? but never the less as moonbatty as that is she can choose to say it.

and we can Lutz and poke fun at her without being called a bigot.

Just don't let "Kirstie Alley" Get on that "bridge to total freedom" without a structural engineer inspecting it
  18. Lorelei Member

I'd say that to qualify as a front group, a Sci-owned business needs to:

* funnel money to Scientology
    * provide positive P.R. for Scientology
    * offer products or solutions to problems based on Scientology products or solutions
    * function as a "benign face" for the cult for those people who are inoculated against Scientology itself
    * indoctrinate clients into Scientology by using Scientology policy, teaching methods, dubious medical quackery, business management techniques, teaching methods, etc.

In other words, to be a front group, it must be directly benefiting Scientology in some fashion without clearly indicating it has any connection to Scientology.

If Alley's new diet plan is promoting Hubbard's medically unsound products and funneling money to Scientology via the Scientologist staff members, I think it is worth criticizing and examining.

To me, it is yet another case of Scientology seeking out the gullible and/or vulnerable to prey upon, much as they do when they target addicts with Narconon / Criminon / Second Chance, or children with Applied Scholastics, or small business owners with WISE, or disaster victims with Volunteer Ministers, and so on.

Overweight people are vulnerable in their own way, and often desperate for a quick solution. Even better, the expected failure can then be blamed upon the fat people, just like failures in Scientology are never blamed on faulty tech, but on the Scientologists, who are told they have overts / withhelds, or are too close to a PTS / SP, or are not DOIN IT RITE in some way. I bet that any obese person's failure to lose weight on this dubious program will likewise be told that s/he simply wasn't DOIN IT RITE, and that the program itself is infallible.

As for my opinion, well, I think A&E should be ashamed of themselves for allowing Alley to use them for weekly advertorials for a dubious weight loss program, and I hope that, after the initial interest in seeing the train wreck dies down, the show is cancelled and Alley has to use her own funds to promote and advertise her scam diet. Even the adverts for the show are highly annoying; I can only hope the show itself is similarly irritating and that it dies a quiet death and is canceled.

As it is, I try to keep an eye on one of A&E's other shows, Intervention, in case someone decides to send any of the addicts to a Sci front group for treatment. (So far, they haven't, as far as I can tell, but I don't always remember to watch the show.)
  19. Anonymous Member

LRon Hubbards Cal-Mag Formula like the one discussed on the ex-scientology kids board

L Ron Hubbard's recipe
    1 Tbsp Calcium Gluconate Power
    1/2 Tsp Magnesium Carbonate Powder
    1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar at least 5% acid
    1 Tbsp Honey
    1000 international units of Vitamin D (Dr. Soram Khalsa would approve)

calcium and Magnesium powders in a glass
    add Add Cider vinegar and let it foam for a couple of minutes
    stir in boiling water ,it should become clear,but tan in color if it does not become clear the magnesium is old or of poor quality
    Stir in Honey so it dissolves
    sip as a tea with a Meal or at Bedtime,or top it off with cold water
    if you do not drink it with a meal or at bedtime,you will get very loose bowels,so if your bored and want to keep your interests up. you can have 1 to 3 cups or glasses a day and you can make enough at once to last 3 days covered in the refrigerator.

GAK!

Ex Scientology Kids :: View topic - Cal Mag

this Elixir Came from L Ron Hubbard who claimed "not smoking enough cigarettes" would cause cancer. (strange but true) you can listen to audio recordings of the man him self True Dat!

"Well, there are societies in England that are having an awfully good time fighting the cigarette. They can't do anything else, so they fight cigarettes. And they say that the cigarette causes lung cancer. And they've -- you've been hearing something of this, I'm sure. Yeah. Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer. Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer! If anybody is getting a cancerous activity in the lung, the probabilities are that it's radiation dosage coupled with the fact that he smokes. And what it does is start to run out the radiation dosage, don't you see. But I'd say that would be better than not running out any of the radiation dosage at all and the number of lung cancer cases which exist, of course, that don't smoke are just forgotten about by these societies, but they are very numerous.

Anyway, there's nicotinic acid in that cigarette. Inevitably, on inhalation of tobacco, you will get some of this phenomena of face flush, but in view of the fact that a cigarette isn't pushing its smoke over the outside of the body but on the inside, of course, you run it out internally."

Quote "L Ron Hubbard"

Just have a Light Beer Instead
  20. RightOn Member

21. Anonymous Member

Kirstie Alleys product "Release Me"
    contains
    Calcium
    Magnesium
    vitimin C
    citric acid ( both a substitute for the acid in Apple Cider vinegar)
    and other nutrients.(doesn't have a lot of detail on the web site)
    its really just missing a sweetener like honey
    other nutrients may cover that
    and Vitamin D (Dr. Soram Khalsa is big on Vitamin D) so it may be in this product or one of the other 3

But with what little the web site gives you the product is identical to Hubbards Cal-Mag

Hubbards Cal Mag claims will be added here later
  22. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

LULZ Yeah that one works too! Still, the guy craps in a trash can in front of all these head honcho doctors... If Behemoth Alley did that...would anybody be alive after seeing that or all would die from laughter?
  23. Anonymous Member

Another one of L Ron Hubbards Programs

Is Narconon Safe?
    Dangerous detoxification
    By far the most contentious element of the Narconon programme is the New Life Detoxification Program, Narconon's equivalent of the Scientology Purification Rundown. This uses a combination of exercise (preferably running), lengthy periods in a sauna and massive doses of vitamins and nutritional supplements, notably niacin and oils. This is supposed to drive "stored" drugs out of body fat but there is little convincing evidence that it actually does this, or that it is even possible to do what it is supposed to do. More worryingly, there is strong evidence that all three elements are potentially or actually risky.

Running may not be safe for all, particularly those with weak hearts (perhaps weakened by drug abuse).

Sauna periods are far beyond what is recommended as safe. Ordinarily, one is strongly advised not to stay in a sauna for longer than about 15-30 minutes. Narconon's clients stay in the sauna for up to five hours at temperatures of up to 80C (170F), ten times longer than the recommended maximum. This poses major risks for health; such a lengthy period of extreme heat can easily lead to hyperthermia, heat exhaustion, salt or potassium depletion, heat stroke and breathing difficulties, which could prove highly dangerous for asthma sufferers. Indeed, Hubbard's book Clear Body Clear Mind, upon which the programme is based and which the supervisors are required to study, includes a list of actions to be taken in the case of overheating, salt or potassium depletion or heat stroke. Such risks would be far less likely if the use of the sauna was not so excessive. It is for this reason that the Californian government's Department of Industrial Relations has declared the use of the Hubbard method to be "inappropriate" for dealing with occupational asthma.

Vitamin "bombs" risk poisoning their users. The State of Oklahoma's examiners reported in 1991 that "The use of high amounts of vitamins and minerals in the amounts described administered by Narconon can be potentially dangerous to the patients of Narconon according to the more credible medical evidence ..." Many of the dosages set by Hubbard far exceed the recommended maximum intakes set by the United States Institute of Medicine's Food and Nutrition Board (FNB). Typically, Hubbard's dosages have not been amended for decades, despite the advance of medical and scientific knowledge; the Scientologists are required (by Hubbard's own instructions) not to alter his doctrines, even where they conflict with proven science. The Food and Nutrition Board is responsible for setting recommended dietary allowances (RDAs) and upper limits (ULs), the maximum level of daily nutrient intake that is likely to pose no risk of adverse effects. In almost every single case, Hubbard recommends dosages well above the safe limits, in some cases as much as 142 times more than the toxic level. The side effects of such huge overdoses range from liver damage, hair loss, brain swelling and nausea up to fatal heart and respiratory failure

100mg-5,000mg Hubbard Detox Dosage

14 mg Upper limit *RDA *
    35 mg Adverse effects of overdose

Overdoses of Niacin can be extremely dangerous:

At doses of over 50mg, niacin (nicotinic acid) may cause transient itching, flushing, tingling, or headache. Niacinamide in the form that occurs naturally in the body (nicotinamide) is free of these effects. Large doses of niacin may cause nausea and may aggravate a peptic ulcer. Side effects may be reduced by taking the drug on a full stomach. At doses of over 2g daily (which have been used to treat hyperlipidaemia) there is a risk of gout, liver damage, and high blood sugar levels, leading to extreme thirst.
    Narconon Exposed: Is Narconon Safe? - Dangerous detoxification

Hubbard's dosages of Vitimins A C D & E also exceed recommended safe amounts

as well as Copper,Iron,Magnesium,Manganese & Zink also exceed recommended safe amounts

you can check the charts on the links

on the Organic Liaison site ther is a fitness link with little detail(we will find out what that is in the near future)

- Kirstie Alley's Phitter | A Fitness, Health, Diet & Weight Loss Talk Community
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

Katie Holmes’ Hands Discolored from Scientology Purification Rundown (Purif)

kate-holmes-purple-hands.jpg

http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/katie-holmes-hides-hands-2.jpg

The high doses of niacin used in the ritual are the probable cause for Katie’s purple hands. Normal doses of the drug can cause skin flushing, and large doses can cause liver damage, peptic ulcers and skin rashes.

Although a few former church members have come forward about the damage done to their health from the Purification Rundown, most ex-members will not come forward for fear of being sued by the litigious Church of Scientology. Lawsuits have been filed against the Church by families who blame the purification programs for the death of a relative.

Katie Holmes’ Hands Discolored from Scientology Purification Rundown (Purif) | Bitten and Bound
  26. Anonymous Member

More Cal-Mag stories for exScientology.net
    One Ex-Sci accounts of Cal-Mag
  27. AnotherSock Member

Staff at Anonymous Labs have used digital techniques to show you what Kirstie Alley might actually look like, if she managed to lose a few kilos. Well... quite a few kilos.

cowstie.jpg

"Rahsa Naba Dowah Gola Wookiee Nipple Pinchy!"
  28. Anonymous Member

The corporate office address for Organic Liaison is:

Kirstie Alley's Organic Liaison: Help & Customer Support

639 Cleveland St. Suite 345
    Clearwater, FL 33755

If you google that address,it up comes:same building diffrent Suite

World Institute of Scientology Enterprises
    639 Cleveland St., Ste. 200 Clearwater, FL

the Building is The World Institute of Scientology!
  29. Anonymous Member

Orgasmic Leaches!@
  30. re: Research: Kirstie Alley's weight loss program Organic Liaison

Problem is Kirstie is already working her way up even further in weight by eating everything & everyone in sight!!!

KAjaba_eat_VB_v1.gif
  31. Anonymous Member

Were Going to Need a Bigger Bucket of Chicken!
  32. Anonymous Member

ATTENTION YOU FAGS

We have in our hands the information and tools to shut her down completely. I mean completely. I mean FUCKING completely. Ideas/concepts/brainstorming:

Review, crosscheck and develop info into poonable dox in PDF format
    Create website like OpenDNS or such shit
    Prepare press release

Focus on Cal-Mag connection/Hubbard, testimonials from Exes from Ex Sci Kids
    Comparison of Cal Mag and Kirsties Shit ingredients etc
    Corporate location is WISE, advisors are moonbats or Scientologists, etc.

Drop this the week her new show is to air. Follow with that TWITTER trending topics flood with the messages about Organic Liaison being Scientology.

WIN

THOUGHTS?
  33. Anonymous Member

This would blow up (metaphor, Hai Kendrick!) in her face and go viral. Could cause her to lose her show.
  34. Anonymous Member

Interesting but I really doubt it. Unless you we can tie back to some kind of copyright......

Is there a copyright? Or some kind of licensing?
  35. Anonymous Member

Wouldn't there have to be some kind of licensing for her to use the formula or a derivative thereof? You know CSI and old Davey are getting their cut.
  36. Anonymous Member

not necessarily. copyright, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property all have their own little special rules and laws that apply to each one.

earlier in this thread it was mentioned that this probably should not be classified as a front group for CoS and I tend to agree with that. Although I think her membership for the group is probably a nice front door and funnel for CoS, it probably isn't a front group, technically.
  37. anonhuff Member

Kirstie Alley: Buy my schlock it's so good I'm gonna lose a ton of weight yay hooray guys credit cards gimme

Potential buyers: But if it's so good why haven't you lost weight using it?

Kirstie Alley: Oh I haven't used it yet I'm waiting for the whore my product plan part two "Operation A and Eat" to come to fruition, so I can get double the income to funnel to scientology who pay their sea org workers 50 dollars a week and control all of their time therefore a volunteer exemption is not a valid defense for

Potential buyers: wtf is wrong with you and that "religion" of yours?
  38. Anonymous Member

You know, this last post got me thinking. Sometimes that is a dangerous thing but whatever.

Like mentioned previously, all those different kinds of IP have rules and laws that apply to each one. So I went out ther and googled L. Ron Hubbard Patents and I got this page.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/E-Meter/hubbard-patent.htmlI'm 99% sure he didn't come up with this and there is prior art out there. Wouldn't it be lulzy if we got the e-meter put out there in the public domain and shut down that very large revenue stream for Golden Era?

I would like to hear some lawfags chime in and give a thumbs up or down on whether or not this something to pursue.

This idea might or might not require its own thread.
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Belladonna Member