Customize

Research: Kirstie Alley's weight loss program Organic Liaison

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Belladonna, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

re: Research: Kirstie Alley's weight loss program Organic Liaison

Cowstie Alley blocked me, but I did notice this as her latest tweet:

[IMG]

So I check 'mommydiets' twitter page, and discover this:

[IMG]

lololol.
  2. Anonymous Member

Kirstie was obstructed with a "Ham Sandwich" when she forwarded that post.
  3. Goosh Goosh Member

kirstie making a show about being fat is like tom green making a show about being a faggot
  4. Anonymous Member

This is a bump.

Greetings to our visitors. I've been amazed to watch the number of people viewing this thread hover between 30 and 70 or so for the past few days. The links on the blog articles crediting anonymous with discovering this information lead back here. :)

Visitors to the site are invited to take a look around at what's going around here.

2805797628e2e4ec3d18o.jpg
  5. Belladonna Member

The credit for the very first chink in the armor goes to the blogger in OP.
  6. Anonymous Member

Thanks Belladonna, duly noted.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

Time for another round of Harpoons...spread the word
  9. Anonymous Member

Submitted to "Tips" email address or submission form from the top 10 celebrity websites as listed here:

Celeb Blogs - Technorati
  10. Anonymous Member

Thanks. Yeah, it sucks balls having to copy and paste all the links, but no biggie. Rather do that and post as anon. (Thank you too...you do a great job around here and if no one has said thank you lately, well, thank you.)

The Munic connection (gf/wife is Scilon) doesn't appear to be fully formed yet. So, that's where my focus will be tonight. Lots of poons have been sent, kittehs have been fed, and we'll hopefully see some more results in the next few days.

Also noticed that Smurf has been freed.

Smurf, we need you brother!
  11. Anonymous Member

These tags should be added plox:

WISE, Cal-Mag, Purification Rundown, Narconon

[mod]All regular users can add tags to posts, as long as the maximum number hasn't been reached.[/mod]
  12. Anonymous Member

"Help Stamp out Quackery"YouTube - Medical Quackery"This Has Been an Anonymous Public Service Announcement "
  13. Smurf Member

Relax boyz & girlz. Give it time. Organic Liaison will flop and go down in flames just like Kirstie's "Fat Actress" sitcom and what will be a short-lived A & E docu-drama.

Liguid diets never work... it's all about modifying one's behavior. Kirstie's looking for a quick sell and it's comical that she's attesting to doing intensive studies on all the ingredients of her weight loss products while gorging on enchiladas at Taco Bell.

Sit back... relax... and watch the celebrity moonbat make a fat ass out of herself.... again.
  14. Anonymous Member

We want Gasoline on the Fire!
  15. Anonymous Member

about the head, neck and shoulders?
  16. Triumph Member

Kirstie Alley's Organic Liaison: Error 404
    404 Error Organic Liaison
    the page you are trying to access does not exist on this server.

Possible reasons:

* The page may have been moved or deleted
    * You may have used an outdated or broken link
    * You may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly

We suggest you go to our site's Home page or use one of the links below:

* View the Intro
    * Help

[IMG]

World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) is an organization affiliated with the Church of Scientology W.I.S.E Run Businesses give the the Church of Scientology 10% of their profits

Rex Fowler Scientology Minister Charged with Murder W.I.S.E Business owner
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/22/rex-fowler-charged-with-k_n_433782.html
  17. Anonymous Member

Any help you could give in identifying the people used in Kirstie's testimonials or the locations at Ft Harrison would be appreciated.
  18. Anonymous Member

Smurf, can you apply your knowledges to the testimonial people? We have a strange feeling they just might be Scilons.
  19. Anonymous Member

Remington, again.

Rant - Kirsty Alley: Dump Organic Liaisons to Salvage Scientology

20. Anonymous Member

Do it!
  21. crimsanon Member

these are the only decent images on the net.
    forth.jpg
  22. Anon-007 Member

What next - the Kirstie Alley sex doll?
  23. xenubarb Member

24. Anonymous Member

Why yes, which can also double as a California King-size bed when one is not dusting it with flour looking for the wet spot!
  25. Anonymous Member

Yeah but you forgot about the best part that the love doll's ass cheeks act as built in pillows but you have to put your head down carefully as they are also self inflating whoopee cushions complete with paper mill fragrance every time they are activated!
  26. Anonymous Member

I'm still not sure how a ridiculously fat bitch like Kirstie Alley can actually promote a weigh loss product with any credibility.

It's like a vegetarian promoting McDonalds!
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Belladonna Member

29. Triumph Member

Kirstie Alley Is Stretching Her Karma Thin

If a diet plan that has no plan isn’t enough to raise suspicion, chew on this: Organic Liaison shares an address with a known Scientology front company, and several members of Organic Liaison’s advisory board are Scientologists.

So what is Kirstie, an admitted Scientologist, really selling here? Is she peddling the promise of Hallmark moments for people who keep salt licks in their closets? Or is she planning to sell your e-mail address to Scientology spooks who will try to convince you to stick your finger into one of their E-meters?

Kirstie Alley Is Stretching Her Karma Thin - Kirstie Alley - Zimbio

Kristie Alley owes it all the Scientology

Now that everyone thinks Tom Cruise is a whack job due to those leaked videos, it’s time to make it clear that the whole Scientology society is crazy. How will that happen? Will stories about them get spun into ridiculous scandals? Will the media come up with ludicrous theories based on their posture? No, it’s much more simple than that. They’ll just quote them.

What separates Scientology from the other religions is that when you talk to a Scientologist, you have no idea what hell is going on. You can keep a normal conversation with the Pope because the only thing you wouldn’t understand is the whole sex before marriage thing and the seven deadly sins which should really be renamed to “these are awesome”.

You can’t keep a normal conversation with Kristie Alley because she starts talking about fourth dynamics, OTIV, Xenu, DC-9 spacecrafts, thetans, auditing, the bridge to total freedom, ARC and KRC triangles… I bet you could throw in a few references to Superman like Krypton, kryptonite and the fortress of solitude and Kristie would get wide-eyed with excitement and want to do some sort of secret handshake with you.

http://theblemish.com/2008/02/kristie-alley-owes-it-all-the-scientology/

Kirstie Alley drops 20 pounds

saw this headline on Us Magazine’s site and thought to myself, “Oh, noes! Did Kirstie Alley’s shopping bag break causing the 20 cartons of ice cream she bought to smash to the ground and become inedible? Maybe they’ll have some funny photos of her on her knees cursing the heavens!”

Turns out I was way off. They were actually talking about how she shaved 20 pounds off her frame and how she did it with the new vitamin-packed elixir weight loss program she’s peddling called Organic Liaison.

For no reason at, I navigated to the site and found that the intro (here) looks like Finding Nemo. Digging deeper, some fat cartoon chick resembling Kirstie Alley waddled across the screen and shook her ass at me. By that point I was fumbling for the mouse to close the window. Thankfully that fat chick turned into a skinny chick that looked nothing like Kirstie Alley and started shaking her ass at me. I liked where this was going so I decided to wait it out. Then the real Kirstie Alley came on the screen. Ahhh! It’s a trap!

http://theblemish.com/2010/03/kirstie-alley-drops-20-pounds/

Radio Hamburg

Coal for Scientology?

Und noch ein interessantes Detail: Das Promo-Video dazu wurde in der Scientology Basis im kalifornischen Clearwater gedreht. And an interesting detail: The promo video was filmed in to the Scientology base in California, Clearwater. Dass Kirstie Alley Mitglied ist, weiß man. The fact that Kirstie Alley is a member, you know. Außerdem ist die Adresse von Organic Liaison identisch mit der Adresse eines bekennenden Scientology-Anhängers. In addition, the address of Organic Liaison is identical to the address of a confessed Scientology trailer.

Die 115 Kilogramm schwere Schauspielerin Kirstie Alley hat ein neues Diätprogramm ins Leben gerufen. The 115-pound actress Kirstie Alley has launched a new diet program to life. Organic Liaison heißt es, und für rund acht Euro Grundgebühr kann man dann diverse Online-Tools zum Abnehmen nutzen, sich zum Beispiel mit Leidensgenossen austauschen. Organic Liaison states, and for around eight euros fee, you can then use various online tools for losing weight, for example, interact with fellow sufferers.
    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.radiohamburg.de/Artikel/VIP-s/Kirstie-Alley-Ueberteuerte-Diaet-Pillen&ei=oGiNS-nTMY_kNbrexYMF&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CD8Q7gEwATgU&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkirstie%2BAlley%2B%2B%2BOrganic%2BLiaison%2Bscientology%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26tbo%3D1%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial%26tbs%3Dqdr:d

its time to dig in an find out of this product is actually Organic as the PR claims
    http://www.ams.usda.gov/AMSv1.0/getfile?dDocName=STELDEV3004446&acct=nopgeninfo

http://www.nal.usda.gov/afsic/pubs/ofp/ofp.shtml#resources

HADNEWS.COM

Hey, The World.. Had News!

KIRSTIE ALLEY PUT SCIENTOLOGY INTO THE WEIGHT LOSS BUSINESS

Posted by Janet on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 2:07 am.

Kirstie Alley’s new TV reality series “Kirstie Alley’s Big Life” on A&E, has been described as an “infomercial for Scientology” and we heartily agree. Personally we are fans of Kirstie as an actress and a personality, but our admiration is marred by her devotion to Scientology. Along with her show, Kirstie has hatched a weight loss system that she brazenly promoted on Oprah the other day. The system called ”Organic Liaison” consists of eating plans and powder mixtures to suppress appetite. It costs $139 to start with the “Rescue Kit” plus annual membership of $89 and many extras. The company is run by Scientologists near their Clearwater, Florida headquarters. Kirstie has put Scientology into the weight loss business! We’d rather give our money to Jenny Craig.

Source: Janet Charlton's Hollywood

http://us.hadnews.com/kirstie-alley-put-scientology-into-the-weight-loss-business.htm

Schlank dank Kirstie Alley und Scientology
    Kirstie Alley hat das neue Abnehmprogramm «Organic Liaison» erfunden: Mit Vitaminzusätzen, die «Rette mich» oder «Unterstütze mich» heissen, geht die Aktrice auf Pfunde-Jagd. Das Problem: Scientiology ist auch an Bord.
    Abgesehen davon, dass solche «Elemente» normalerweise problemlos mit ausgewogener Ernährung zu sich genommen werden können, verwirrt ein zweites Detail: Das Promotion-Video mit Kirstie Alley ist im «Fort Harrison Hotel», der Scientology-Basis im kalifornischen Clearwater gedreht werden. Dass Alley Mitglied in der Sekte ist, war allerdings bekannt. Komisch ist aber, dass mit Thomas Lovejoy und Michelle Seward auch mindestens zwei von fünf Beratern des Programms der Bewegung angehören.
    Schlank dank Kirstie Alley und Scientology

http://www.20min.ch/people/international/story/Schlank-dank-Kirstie-Alley-und-Scientology-27622244

[IMG]

World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) is an organization affiliated with the Church of Scientology W.I.S.E Run Businesses give the the Church of Scientology 10% of their profits
  30. Anonymous Member

Moar like KFC triangles, amirite?
  31. Lorelei Member

Just so you know, dear author of this ^^^, I truly laughed out loud.

The whole situation is ludicrous.
    Kirstie Alley is grossly overweight, and has burned through a number of diet plans, including Jenny Craig, withotu any lasting results. Boring.
    Kirstie Alley is grossly overweight and goes to expensive fat farms, and then whines and wheedles for extra food. Dumbass.
    Kirstie Alley is grossly overweight, and still snarfles down enchiladas and triple cheeseburgers on the regular and doesn't see the connection. Sigh.
    Kirstie Alley is grossly overweight, yet promoting her OWN diet plan. Wat.
    A&E is paying her so they can run her infomercial. Again...wat. Is this show going to air at 4AM, like the other infomercials for overpriced vacuum cleaners and powdered make-up and Slap-Chops / Gratys?
    The diet supplements are unhealthy and suspiciously identical to Scientology "tech" supplements (esp. Cal-Mag), which, in turn, were stolen from yet another medically unsound source (Adelle Davis). Huh?
    You can not just eat what you want and then poop the fat off your ass; not only does this not work, you'll eventually suffer some ill health. Also, most of us do not have the spare time to spend hours getting bowl ring on our backsides due to the laxative effect of Cal Mag's even more evil twin. Do Not Want.
    Kirstie got Oprah to practically fellate her while offering Kirstie free infomercial time and a bonus Fat Girl Booty Call Service with willing victim Jamie Foxx, who may be the most tactful man alive for not actually vomiting on screen. Is there a Scientologist out there that Saint Oprah WON'T suck up to? I am starting to wonder.
    Every time I manage to rustle up some sympathy for the fat chunk--because it has to suck to be an obese cultist with a career in the shitter and an expensive but unconvincing wig who hasn't gotten laid in ten years--she opens her mouth and acts like a deluded, strident, creepy, self-involved, ignorant cow and immediately ruins that moment of sympathy.
    Lastly, her advertorials on A&E have made me NOT want delicious and moist caek, and I am pissed about that. The caek? NOT YOURS. You can not haz. God dammit, you have to sit on a couch to promote your new show, because your bumcheeks can't squeeze between the armrests of the average chair, and you are ogling caek? Oy.
  32. Smurf Member

I don't recognize any of the women in the video testimonials. I doubt they're actual testimonials.. they all look like professional actresses or models. Plus, using initials instead of names is a dead give-away.

I did recognize the filming of these testimonials inside the Ft. Harrison and on the patio of the Sandcastle in Clearwater (older lady with chairs in background).

The guy from San Salvador looks familiar. Doing some research on him.

Keep up the great work on alerting the media about the direct Scientology connection to the moonbat's program. Media outlets are picking up on the story and talking about it.

Cele|bitchy Weight Loss
  33. Anonymous Member

# OH FYI..www.organicliaison is NOW available in CANADA and around the world...let us know if you have trouble ordering..we'll FIX IT!! thanks about 4 hours ago via web
    Time for you CanadaFags to get those poons out,your in this too now
  34. Anonymous Member

Ov vey. This is Hollywood where celebs can go from this:

[IMG]

to this....

[IMG]
  35. Zak McKracken Member

ferret_cake_pet_animal_wa_465dad5931aea.jpg
  36. Lorelei Member

OK, Zak, the ferret can haz caek. :)
  37. RightOn Member

Now don't be ranking on Chastity or Chaz Bono. She seems to be a very nice person. And at least she/he had the courage to go for what she wanted.

Having Cher for a mother and Sonny the Scilon Dad,(who is now gone) I think Chastity did fine in the long run.
    in4peopleyellatmeforstickingupforChaz
  38. Belladonna Member

39. Anonymous Member

I'm trying to imagine what Cher would look like if she decided to become a male.
  40. RightOn Member

why?