Customize

Response to question about XFool being assaulted in past.

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonakatie, Apr 19, 2009.

1. anonakatie Member

Response to question about XFool being assaulted in past.

Several comments re: XFool being assaulted raised in Wash DC Ron Jeremy assaulted thread:

As a high profile person, XFool was a big target. He was harassed by being "bumped" on three separate occasions. On none of those occasions was he alone. NY anons had a very specific policy at a certain point that he not be allowed out alone. As his most frequent bodyguard, I can tell you he was fully covered.

Once a little scilon babe bumped him, no big issue. But still reported to cops.
    The other two times he was bumped were, quite frankly a bit scarier as incidents.

In this one, he was bumped from behind by a guy id'ed as Bart Dobin, out of Clearwater. This guy then started walking right at XFool very fast, while reaching into his bag and saying, "Take your mask off!". I stepped in between them and headed him off and he was eventually pulled away by a Scilon. The bump didn't make it onto film because I was fliering and the other cameras were directed at the building. It was after this incident that he was forbidden to be alone.
    Sound has been wacked on this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bmu0_MicqY&feature=channel_page]YouTube - AUG 22 - SCILONS BREAKING?[/ame]

The last incident involved someone who appeared to be a construction worker working on the sign on top of their building. That guy blew a fuse when he saw XFool filming the building while he, the guy, was standing out front smoking. He probably was wanted somewhere to freak out so. Anyway he came racing at XFool and backed him up against a wall with a finger against his chest. I backed him off XFool and started talking with him to calm him down. He was insane and had what looked like prison tats on this hands so I actually had greater concern about him then your ordinary Scilon. I don't think he was a Scilon.
    Unfortunately the youtube on this, the last on XFool's channel appears to be incapacitated.
  2. Buttons Member

Re: Response to question about XFool being assaulted in past.

So what happened to XFool? I miss his videos, especially the way that he ended them.
    It was so inspirational to watch an Ex-Scientologist fight back with the fearlessness and humor that he exhibited.
  3. Anonymous Member

YouTube - AUG 22 - SCILONS BREAKING?

4. anonakatie Member

Best I can say about XFool at this point is that he has told me he is busy with other things in his life and he wishes us success.

I think something happened. What, I am not certain. But he is not physically impaired and they were going to great lengths to stop him. I do not believe he was hindered by anything they had on him in his file.

And yes, interestingly, the two videos that involve the bumping and threatening actions on the part of Scilons are both disabled. Coincidence?

He was very proud of his videos. Yet nothing has been done to fix them.
  5. whoever Member

I hope you've told him how much people miss him. Not to try to get him to come back--just so he knows he was appreciated. I wish him all the best.
  6. Olrik Member

XFool come back! :)
  7. Re: Response to question about XFool being assaulted in past.

Srsly, come back faggot.
  8. Oswald2001 Member

XFool,

At least put the videos up on RuTube server and Vimeo.

The $cilons can't get them take off RuTube.

Screw $cilon Tube (YouTube).

YouTube obeys the orders of their $cilon masters and takes down the good videos.

You spent a lot of time and energy getting those videos.

Why not put them to good use?
  9. anonakatie Member

I have conveyed to him that we miss him.

Even the theater people across the street from the org where we protest miss him. They were concerned that he may have been harmed. There is one guy who does an XFool imitation, who throws his arm up at them, pointing and yelling "Cult Zone!" Funny as anything.

You know, this whole endeavor has never been to me about making friends. But when you are ready to throw your body out there to protect someone, there is a little bit of feeling behind it.

I do miss him.

Maybe I will send him this thread.
  10. Anon556 Member

This
  11. anonakatie Member

double post
  12. anonakatie Member

He does have most of them up on Vimeo except the last one where the construction guy threatened him.

I was just making the point that he hadn't apparently attempted to address the ones down on Youtube.

Here is the Vimeo on the August 22 "Scilons Breaking" with the sound. Sorry, I should have put this one up instead of the Youtube; brainfart from illness-too much phlegm in ma head.

AUG 22 - SCILONS BREAKING? on Vimeo

For those missing XFool here are a couple of his old videos:

OCT 16 - KATIE HOLMES OPENING on Vimeo

Katie Holmes second opening featuring Jenny Cox and an appearence at around 6:10 by Xenu

and

of course, this has to be on at least one soundtrack(also features our special laugh tech):

OCT 29 - ROLLED THE NYC WAY! on Vimeo
  13. whoever Member

That would be nice. (Thanks for the Vimeo links, too.)
  14. anonnews Member

"and the CULT...of SCIENtology......"

Yeah, I miss those videos.
  15. HatGirl Member

At least that guy eventually calmed down.

Bravo for all the times you kept XFool safe, Katie. :)
  16. Rickglass Member

only saw the guy once, during the second katie raid. I lol'd. come back fag!