Customize

REX FOWLER GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER! SENTENCED TO LIFE.

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It is already in this thread near the back.
  3. anonsparrow Member

I can see Scientology's spin on it now:

CRIMINON DENVER WELCOMES OT7 REX FOWLER!!
    • Like Like x 15
  4. Kilia Member

Good for the jury!!
  5. Anonymous Member

Okay, I don't feel too badly about making a new thread then. This news needs it's own thread IMO, but if the mods want to merge them that's cool. Thanks for the info on the other thread, P.S.

Tinydancer edit: Agreed.
  6. subgenius Member

He shoots, he scores!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OTBT Member

Rex's wife Jan Fowler has previously been a supervisor for Criminon

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...er-software-design.52470/page-13#post-1085180

Also,

http://forums.coanon.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1334&start=20#p12406
    • Like Like x 3
  8. RolandRB Member

It's the first I heard as well. If SPs are supposed to be "disposed of quietly and without sorrow" then why didn't Rex Fowler use a silencer?

Scientology must be getting an awful lot of money from Scientology-run businesses.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Mark Cabian Member

That seems to me, an astute observation. What kind of cult-pressure must he and others be under to steal, lie, falsify records, and kill for? I can guess that every business that is not paying via WISE, is under a lot of pressure too, perhaps more. Very much like the mafia. Very much.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

Well since scientology was not a factor in this case. Its a victory for the people and the victim's family. Nothing more than just a murderer paying for his crime.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. RolandRB Member

I suspect they WERE paying via WISE but the WISE representative came along and pursuaded them that Scientology were so good for them that they ought to be paying a little extra (or get removed from staff and be declared an SP).
  12. Man I tell ya. Being PTS is the worst!!! Look at that! You donate waste all your money on these courses and you still have enough of a reactive mind to commit First Degree Murder. And Dianetics says you will never have a relapse. Whats going on then? It's all those GODDamn Sp's!! Damn you anonymous! You made OT6 commit murder!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

Except for the fact the most ethical people on the planet, a person who reached OT6 and should have been thinking completely logically without any input from his Reactive mind, Has had a relapse and could not even think logically enough to properly An hero.

It's important because we know that they don't life up their promises. PTS will screw up everything you have worked for on the bridge.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

oh gawd, I thought of that too. Don't hear much about criminon anymore.
  15. thefatman Member

This is great material for a sign.
  16. RolandRB Member

It is perfectly ethical and OK for a Scientologist to kill an SP. That the law says it is wrong is only the result of a lack of infiltration efforts into federal government.
    • Like Like x 5
  17. RolandRB Member

I wonder if Rex Fowler will be told to "end cycle" as he is bad for the image of Scientology. He could write a suicide note saying he was abused by psyches before deep sixing himself. Maybe his wife could slip him his OSA instructions along with a razor blade so he could do the Greatest Good for the greater number of Dynamics.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

"Fowler showed no remorse, nor did he apologize"
    Scientology... some of the most ethical people on the planet!
    • Like Like x 10
  19. I wonder where he will serve his time? I also wonder if we can write him letters while he serves his time in the "Big Org House" ; maybe slip in a YFTC with the letter.
  20. subgenius Member

Well that does raise a point so obvious I didn't see it.
    If he didn't mean to kill him why wouldn't he show some regret, remorse, whatever?
    Even if just to put that show on for the jury.
  21. RolandRB Member

Maybe the WISE representative told him to do it and he was just following the Scientology Code of Ethics.
  22. subgenius Member

Rex would chicken out like he did last time. Apparently many attempted suicides do. Instinctively the gun (or whatever instumentality)is mis-aimed, or thwarted at the last second.
    The closer to death the more precious life becomes?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. tikk Member

Right. It reads like they just went through the motions of presenting a defense. It doesn't sound like he was coached on how to appear, and since he didn't even testify... well, he kind of left the jury with nothing to consider in his favor.
  24. subgenius Member

I'm assuming for the sake of argument his defense to be true.
    Behavior inconsistent with his own theory.
  25. subgenius Member

His attorney did what she could with what she had, but may have forgotten to advise him to act the part. Or maybe with the years of mind numbing hypnosis and removal of human feelings, he is uncoachable, and unable to feel anything.
    That is part of "removing the reactive mind."
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

just. went. thru.
  27. subgenius Member

He should have fallen on the floor weeping screaming "I didn't mean to do it!" or something.
    For fucks sake, he was on trial for his life.
    Ooooopsie.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

SCIENTOLOGY WORKS AND IT HELPS PEOPLE!! DON'T BLASPHEME MY RELIGION! HE WASN'T OT7, IT'S NOT TRUE!!

HOW MUCH TO THE PHARM COMPANIES PAY YOU TO TELL LIES ABOUT MY RELIGION??? WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES????

HIS VICTIM WAS AN SP, AND L RON TOLD US ALL TO DISPOSE OF THEM WITHOUT REMORSE, RIGHT??
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

It is to be hoped that, in the midst of this terrible tragedy, Rex's wife, Jan Fowler, as well as Rex's fellow-Scientologist former colleagues and employees, can take some comfort from the knowledge that their efforts and contributions have helped David Miscavige buy some really nice suits and a couple of fine custom-built motorcycles.
    • Like Like x 8
  30. lmao!
  31. vaLLarrr Member

What a Fowl "religion" they all got caught up in.

So, does he get to use the cans in jail? I think we should be told!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Does anyone want to buy a painting from Camelot Castle yet? I have one left, was £500000 but I'll sell it to you for £5.
  33. AnonLover Member

I'm betting Rex is sitting in cell wondering why his postulates for the outcome he wanted didnt work.

Who needs a defense when you got OT Powerz... or so he maybe thought.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Don't forget about all that Macallan Fine Oak Whisky for David Miscavige that all those contributions bought!
  35. RolandRB Member

Amen! The $175,000 and Tom Ciancio's life went to a good cause.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. adhocrat Member

Hell, no biggie. He'll just pick up a new body when he's ready.

Fowler indeed, than most
    • Like Like x 5
  37. RolandRB Member

DM should treat himself to the 15yo version after that fine win.

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-3517.aspx

Sip gently and say "Cheers Tom".
  38. Anonymous Member

Don't forget the Tom Cruise "slippers" compartment. Hey Tom, wanna tell the media and your fans who you simply refuse to look at the information, so you can continue to spout "just don't believe it", and continue to espouse and promote Scientology stuff like OT 7 levels that Rex Fowler was on, forever, and how many times over the decades and how many hundreds of thousands of dollars?
  39. Anonymous Member

No, he is an illegal pc now, since he attempted suicide

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost...ce403411589c9049&p=98824&postcount=58

40. RolandRB Member

Is there room for Suri's piggy slippers as well?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/02/suri-cruise-piggy-slippers/

Don't be such meanies, folks. That $175,000 and Tom Ciancio's life didn't just buy DM a custom motorcycle and a crate of 15yo Macallan Fine Oak. It also helped pay for Tom Cruise's Silver Screen and Bluebird bus. Which one had the slippers department?