Customize

Rick Ross Cult Education Forum loses 2 years of forum threads

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Mercutia, Aug 23, 2013.

1. CultAnon Member

Yes, there is a co-leaser of Open World’s web hosting service but they (Disk11.com) never responded to inquiries about the data loss. Presumably Disk11 or Open World would be responsible for the borked up SQL event you refer to. Continuing to insult me is no substitute for legitimate research. Why don’t YOU do a little research?
  2. Anonymous Member

We have. That's why we are mocking for both your ignorance and for claims you have made in complete contradiction to the factual record. Now piss off troll.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Lately I've had many friends getting into Eckart Tolle. I wanted to do some research on him before giving him a listen/read myself. Many posts on other sites point to the old RR site, namely a thread called Eckart Tolle - Cognitive Suicide, along with a few others. Since there doesn't seem to be a google cache or an archive.org of these pages I was wondering if anyone happened to have these posts available. They seem to have been made potentially before the time-frame that this data loss occurred so I was hoping they might still be available.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. 3228 Member

Darn those gosh dang rappers and their crazy new age polka.
  6. CultAnon Member

Hi again:

I have been extremely persistent in pursuing my belief in the possibility of data recovery from the alleged incident. All that while, I was told that recovery was not possible or highly unlikely. In mid-December 2013, I received an email from Rick Ross stating that the all the lost data had been recovered and verified. The effort to merge the two-years of missing postings was being evaluated. After more than a month of waiting, the missing material has not been made available and Rick Ross has refused my request to inform his board members of the status. Due to the nature of the material which connects well-known people with destructive cults, perhaps there is some resistance. In any case, the public should know that this very important information has been withheld. This whyweprotest.net thread ranks high in Google search results, so anyone researching Rick Ross, Chris Butler, Tulsi Gabbard, and others will now be aware of this development.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Thank you. The names dropped in Sherriff Baca's case have got me thinking about trying to compile a list of various cult members and stooges that have have infiltrated government. Tulsi Gabbard is high on the list. The fact that these cult entities use their influence not only to further their 'religious' goals and cloak their cults but use their position to proscribe basic human rights and free speech for others is something that needs to be seriously examined IMO.

I'm not sure where the convo about these folks needs to continue, WWP has tolerated some spin-off threads in the past: perhaps one exclusively dedicated to Chris Butler and Tulsi Gabbard with some basic info and docs might find some eyes here. No-one here is a fan of cults infiltrating government, that's for sure.

Also are there any anti-Butler sites independent of RR? It sounds like CB, with his private goon squad of politicians, front groups and well-known businesses is ripe for exposure.

The cavalier way in which the data loss was handled has made me less eager to use the RR site, especially now that many threads are years out of date. Thanks for posting here.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. CultAnon Member

Thanks for the encouragement, dongcopter fruitcake. If Mr. Ross had been more transparent, I might have left this stone unturned and written it off as “sh*t happens”. His repeated denials regarding the existence of recoverable data and his unwillingness to provide details forced me to research this on my own. It seems that Disk11.com was blamed for loading the database from an old backup file. At my suggestion, the drives were taken offline at the hosting company, Open World, and the lost data was reportedly recovered intact. As I said, the recovery occurred over a month ago but the data is being withheld while Ross’ web team works on other development. I have pasted the email from Rick Ross at the bottom of this post. Any information regarding the identity of his new hosting company and web team would be helpful to future researchers.
    You asked about any other sites displaying the truth about Butler. The following site should be exposing the truth since Butler was initiated by this organization, then claimed his supremacy over the deceased leader, and even stole money by selling an ISKON Temple and keeping the cash.
    http://www.harekrsna.org/gbc/black.htm
    I wrote to the author of the list several months ago:
    “I am very surprised you have not listed one of the most successful frauds in the Hare Krishna movement and the only one to infiltrate the US government: Siddhasvarupananda, Chris Butler”
    Butlers name is still absent from the black list.
    You raise a valid point of whether Rick Ross should be trusted with the ant-Butler material. See below what Ross wrote about my own anti-Butler research.
    Like you, I have a strong aversion to Cults curbing basic freedoms and infiltrating our trusted institutions. Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard is but one example of Butler’s manipulation and control of elections and institutions. Butler’s wife, Wai Lana, continues to enjoy the support of government-funded PBS broadcasts of her subversive yoga programs. Some of the missing data dealt with the subliminal messages in her yoga chants and then there is the election of Tulsi Gabbard and her father, Hawaii State Senator, Mike Gabbard. The list of public and private figures beholden to Butler is quite long and took thousands of hours to accumulate. Most of the identities are contained in the “lost data”.
    Thanks for listening.

Date: On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Rick Ross <rickross@....com> wrote: “The data recovery process apparently has been successful. I just reviewed the recovered data and it appears we have recovered everything. Soon the Chris Butler thread and many, many others will be fully restored. It will be a process to merge the data on the new server, but we are in the process of doing just that now.
    Rick Ross”
    When I recently asked Ross for the opportunity to consult my lost research into the Cult of Butler, this is what he wrote: “No data from the message board will be sent to you. All posts at the message board are the property of the Ross Institute, now known as the Cult Education Institute.”
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Mercutia Member

It'll be interesting to see if those retrieved threads find their way back onto the cult education site, especially since the google cache was pretty rapidly overwritten.

It's a bit difficult to know what to make of what happened there. Strange thing to allow all those sensitive posts to vanish considering RR himself moderates that site. It's a lot of trouble to go to overseeing a site like that.

In that sense, he's providing an amazing service, providing a huge archive of info, combating trolls and allowing people to publish fearlessly about cults. The PM system allows people to communicate privately and anon. On the other hand we found the site had limitations. There was a bit of Machiavellian backstabbing shit going on in the PM underground, which is normal I suppose, and when a thread gets too large, it becomes difficult to find specific material, or for newcomers to find a coherent summary.

Personally we found it useful to launch our own blogs where we can organize our material, including a naming names page, a mission page etc. and use tags, categories and search boxes. It also means combating the trollz for oneself, and a few bogus DMCA takedowns, legal threats etc. We've survived on the Wordpress free platform for well over a year now, regardless.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its FINALLY A BLESSING THAT RICK ROSS SITE IS CURSED, because HE KEPT PUBLISHING LIES FROM MISINFORMED PEOPLE, HE SHOULD HAVE DONE EYE WITNESS FACTS, ABOUT ORGANIZATIONS THAT HE CALLED, DEEMED TO BE CULTS, OR KILLERS.
    HE WAS SO WRONG ABOUT THE YAHWEHS. AND HIM AND OTHERS LIES SPREADED AROUND AMERICA. THE TRULLY SWEET ANGELS IN THE. YHWH GROUP OUT OF FLORIDA, COULD BARELY RECOVER FROM THE LIES BEING TOLD ON THEM.
    FINALLY GOD YHWH AND ME SARA HELPED TO SHINE LIGHT ON THE TRUE KILLERS WHO LIVED IN FLORIDA. THEY WERE ALL CAUGHT.
    THEY WERE COPS AT THE 62ND ST PRECINCT, WHOSE NAMES WERE PUBLISHED IN OUR PRESS ON OUR SITE. AND ROBERT ROZIER DID MANY, AND JOHN FERGUSON KILLED THE REST, HE HAD NO DEALINGS WITH THE YAHWEHS. COPS CUT A DEAL, GET OUT OF JAIL, CARD WITH JOHN FERGUSON, SO HE COULD KILL, AS COPS PUT BLAME ON YAHWEHS.
    ITS ALL IN THE NEWS NOW, BUT STILL THE YHWH MEMBERS ARE SAD AND HURT FROM THE IMPRISONMENT THEY ENDURED AND THE DISRESPECT THEY RECIEVE ON THE STREETS. PLUS ALL THEIR CHURCHES WERE TAKEN.
    WE CONTACTED RICK ROSS MANY TIMES ASKING HIM TO STOP PUBLISHING LIES WHILE WE WERE TRYING TO CLEAR UP THE MESS, BUT HE WOULDN'T STOP. SO YHWH GOD IS SHUTTING RICK DOWN. Signed LORDESS SARA, ON FACEBOOK. WITH YHWH GOD ALMIGHTY AT; HOLYSPIRIT LOVEINFLESH YAHWASARA
    YAHWASARA YISRAEL
    This message by YAHWASARA YISRAEL has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  12. sallysock Member

All caps makes my brain hurt. Reformat please. Thank you in advance.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

353eko.jpg

Could you kindly provide links to where you are getting all of this and turn off the cap locks? I can't make heads or tails of what you are saying with all of the yelling...
    • Like Like x 3
  14. tinfoilhatter Member

? What the hell is this?

What is a "yahweh"? For someone saying that they are "not a cult" you sure have done an excellent job of sending the wrong message.

Worse still, i decided to answer my own question and google what the hell a yahweh is.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Yahweh
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh_ben_Yahweh
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/classics/yahweh_cult/index.html
    http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-nation-of-yahweh/
    [cult link]
    http://www.yahwehbenyahweh.com/

Yeah, may be the rick ross site going down was the work of God, so that way when we are finished with scientology we can move on the the next dangerous cult.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. dwest Member

I lost threads there I had written on my cult experience. However, one of my sites years ago had a similar issue with HD failure during transfer. Rick wants the forum under his new non-profit name. It takes google a bit of time to update to the new links but it will happen.

Yes, I was frustrated but understand it's not their fault. In fact his IT man was one of them that helped bring down that man who Took down all the sites that mentioned his perverted-Justice bust.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mercutia Member

• Like Like x 5
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

The offer of paid proofreading services is noted.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. DeathHamster Member

I think I'd prefer to hire someone who doesn't drop spam into an unrelated thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. rae18096 Member

How much is Rick Ross net worth, salary, earning and income? Rick Ross is an American rapper and entrepreneur. His Birth name is William Leonard Roberts II. He was born on January 28, 1976, in Clarksdale, Mississippi, U.S. He is the founder of the record label: Maybach Music Band, in 2009. He has earned a lot from music, raps, business dealings, sponsorships, ads, endorsements, and so on. The net worth of Rick Ross is $ 35 million USD.

http://higgingtonpost.com/rick-ross-net-worth/

He released many albums, songs and raps. He has earned a lot from music, raps, business dealings, sponsorships, ads, endorsements, and so on. The net worth of Rick Ross is $ 35 million USD. Here we have mentioned some of his popular albums with their income:
  20. The article in the link you posted is written by someone whose first language is definitely NOT English. Or it's written by someone who barely finished high school.
    Either way I'd doubt the credibility of the content.
  21. GibbousWaxing Member

The rapper Rick Ross is not the cult education Rick Ross. Two entirely different people.

The rapper Rick Ross now owns the domain name that used to belong to the cult education Rick Ross. Hence, much confusion.