Customize

Rick Ross

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Came accross Rick Ross and the Rick Ross Institute today, mainly due to this epic quote about David Koresh:

I loled. I'm sure knone can see this description fitting LRH or DM.

The RRI has a website here: www.rickross.com

I was just wondering if peeps here know more about them. They seem pretty on the ball (loads of Co$ articles on the site), but was just wondering if anyone knew moar.
  2. Intelligence Member

A cult needs to recruit and operate using deception. Why?
    Because if people knew their true practices and beliefs beforehand then they would not join. A cult needs to hide the truth from you until they think you are ready to accept it.

For example, imagine if the leader of Heavens Gate cult was open and honest about the group and had said to new recruits, "Join us, wear strange clothes, get castrated and then drink poison!" he would not have had many takers.
  3. Sponge Member

4. Optimisticate Member

Rick Ross has been a critic for a long, long time.

Noobs would do well to do some f-ing RESEARCH and utilize the search function on WWP.

There's more info out there than you realize. Just because you became anon yesterday does not mean that everyone else did too.

tl;dr LRN2INTARWEBS
  5. Zak McKracken Member

He is the boss.
    (do not cross)

l_6d7037db5e92eb6b8e48a78b61d461f1.jpg.png
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Rick Ross is one of the first websites I ever visited when I started looking into this shit back in 2006.
  7. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Rick has been dealing with cults since the 1980s when I first met him. He's very brave, having been sued by more cults more times than probably anybody in the business, yet he's still standing.
  8. FUCK YEAH, FINALLY A RICK ROSS THREAD