Customize

Rinder and Rathbun talk about Miscavige

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. CarterUSP Member

3. Ann O'Nymous Member

4. Maybe it's bait, hoping that Miscavige's lawyers bite.
  5. Imagine that.... The outside world thinking you sounded like a lunatic. Remember folks.... Communication course is offered by these people. Improve communication by waiting for a midget to tell you what to say.
  6. amaX Member

When I compare these two opportunistic assholes to the ex's who are trying their hardest to stop this abusive cult, I find the MR's even more repulsive. Their guffaws about being smacked around while repeating Miscavige's blustery lies written on a paper don't make them sound like the sane one's.

And stop fucking fishing, Rathbun. As Rathbun fumbled trying to get the large lure out of the small fish, I found myself hoping that the latest study saying that fish do feel pain is hogwash. In fact, all I could think about was the fish for the last two minutes of the video.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. BLiP Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I can't make up my mind about Marty. Is he running an OSA out-reach programme to coral escapees and garner information from those opposed to Scientology - or is he wracked with guilt, writhing in the agony of regrets and doing what he can to release those he abandoned. Who knows? Not me.

One thing that I've come to realise is that Marty's announcements are not directed to critics: we are not his "public", to use the marketing term. Anyone with perspective can see the actions of the church which he rails against are all in complete compliance with L Ron Hubbard technology; chapter and verse. Even this latest spiel about Tommy and DM's media management. Those radical Independents are, in turn, also using L Ron Hubbard tech in their work. Thing is, even a dummy like me can see it - and so too will his "public" know that the church is only applying policy as derived from KSW. Its a bit like watching two kids having a pillow fight

What a waste of time.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jeff Jacobsen Member

The assumption of these guys seems to be that all this craziness was going on, I was directly involved with it for YEARS, but it didn't effect me in the least.

Good luck with that.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. pedrofcuk Member

OMG Leave that fish alone! Leave it alone! After all it's been through! Leave it alone! Oh God leave it alone!

WTF is he doing to that fish? Extracting the hook? Pretty bad job. Any LRH tech for extracting fish hooks? It's ok, we can audit the fish later. He'll have no painful memory of the incident.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. OTBT Member

Uh yeah, WTF are these guys doing fishing if they can't even get a damn hook out of the mouth of a fish? That was painful to watch.

Or is that "de-hooking" supposed to be a metaphor for the Freezone?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sponge Member

^This.

Also....

2146101523_3ebdb556f4.jpg
  12. Smurf Member

Yaddy..ya. Another veiled attempt by these two egotistical twits to mock Miscavige and to avoid all accountability for their very active roles in lying to & toying with the media. Hey, Mike & Marty. You're two adults working with a dwarf. In all the years you worked with Miscavige, you didn't have the guts to stand up to the turd when he was beating & slapping on you. That's admirable. <cough>. While you're laughing at Miscavige, a whole lot of people are laughing you.

There are numerous videos of Mike Rinder, the lying spokeshole for Scientology. Let's talk about those, Mike.. fucking loser.
  13. Anonymous Member

Wot he said ^^^^^^

And also I've reported your twatting video for cruelty to little fishes! You bastard!!
  14. xenubarb Member

At least he doesn't use a rag to hold the fish while he unhooks it. That is certain death. After their protective slime coat is wiped off, bacterial infections invade. So if anyone ever challenges me to say something good about Marty, that's all I got.
  15. Anonymous Member

Bacterial infection my ass! Made no difference to that little tiddler - no doubt ended up in Marty's fat fucking face!
  16. pedrofcuk Member

Yea, but, by the time that fish gets back in the water it will be dead, drowned by Marty, or the equivalent of drowning for a water-going critter.
  17. eddieVroom Member

ITT: fucking Sea Kittens

18. Anonymous Member

After seeing the IAS annual event right after 9/11, and listening to Rinder go on and on about how he's shattering suppression world-wide, he might have gotten a bigger dose than he now believes.
  19. amaX Member

What effect do you think the slime dripping off of Rathbun has on the fish?
  20. Orson Member

Please watch for a very special moment at 2:45.

"I mean, they thought we were cult members," says an amazed Marty. Doh! Douchebags on parade. I have no interest in hearing from Goebbels and Himmler about what an asshole Hitler was. BOOM! Godwin's mother fuckers!

(I'm not really making that comparison with any seriousness.)
  21. Zak McKracken Member

Interest have no Eye.

tom-cruise-valkyrie.jpg