Customize

Rinder, Rathbun, Boniadi and Lugli rap song

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

http://gawker.com/5967150/tom-cruis...fore heard-anti scientology-rap?post=55074241

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

From Tony's email:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Can we get an embed?
  5. Anonymous Member

Somebody mirror that shit. This could be the Cruise video all over again, lol. DM's not gonna like this!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

It's too bad Naz doesn't sing herself the following lyrics:

“My name is Naz
    You might not know who I am
    But trust me, I’m sure DM
    Is now shitting his pants
    I was pimped out
    Treated like a prostitute
    I was used and abused
    You really thought I was a fool
    My integrity has got a price
    That your creeps can’t buy
    I won’t bend, I won’t break,
    I will not hesitate to expose your plans
    To the entire nation
    Your population needs
    Some serious emancipation”

DM would not be the only one to crap his pants. Tom Cruise as well. They'd better run to Naz an apologize profusely for making her file incisor teeth and scrub toilets with a brush for daring to complain.
    The whole thing to keep her quiet now should be worth Tom Cruise tens of millions. More than he is paying Katie. And if he thinks that the original NDA she was made sign will hold up in court, he is wrong. Not to mention that it has a relatively small fine on it [it's big for a poor person, but not for what the tabloids will be willing to pay her for the scoop of what was the sex like with the gay Cruise. If they even had any].
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Random guy Member

Hey, I've been drunk and recorded stupid songs too. Only I were 18...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. anon walker Moderator

Why the hell do Scilons persist in the delusion that they can rap? On the surface, it seems very easy and requiring little talent. But the opposite is true. It's not easy and I had the good sense to leave it alone.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

It's also on this YouTube account:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

bump for merge
  14. wolfbane Member

BRB... bleeding ears. Due to Indie-style useless faggotry at its finest.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

Nazanin Boniadi Appears In Terrible Anti-Scientology Rap

You have to flip over to Gawker and check out this anti-Scientology rap video. It is TERRIBLE. It is also highly enlightening. In that it stars several former Scientologists who are now anti-Scientologists. This group includes Nazanin Boniadi, the woman Scientology tried to brainwash into becoming Tom Cruise's wife before Katie Holmes. Huh. I didn't know Boniadi was officially on the Down With Scientology bandwagon. I thought she was still scrubbing floors with toothbrushes in some Scientology center. FUCK YOU TOM CRUISE. SHE'S FREE. AND SHE'S DISSING YOU. IN A RAP VIDEO. MADE BY HACKS.

I can't wait for Scientology's rap response. It will be totally dope. They have BECK. And Doug E. Fresh. Anti-Scientology can't compete with that talent. The whole Scientology line-up will be there. Travolta. Ribisi. Bart Simpson. The chick from That 70s Show. This is gonna be incredible. Anti-Scientology won't even know what hit it. It will be like a shot of pure niacin straight to the thetans. Motherfucker.

http://www.thedailycrabbie.com/2012/12/nazanin-boniadi-appears-in-terrible.html
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Anytime exes trash the cult publicly it is a good thing. Even when it hurts.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. anon walker Moderator

It's tricky to rock a rhyme...
  19. Anonymous Member

I don't know what is worse: The fact the list is a poor attempt to be facetious/trolling or the fact the list is full of even shittier singers/actors that the Anti-Scientologist Rappers couldn't hold a candle to when it comes to pure shit. Comparing shit with shit gives you nothing but piles of rotting, smelly shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

lol that shit sucked!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. wolfbane Member

True. And the sell it as single for charitable purposes thing is kind of cool.

I just wish they wouldn't of sunk to a smarmy level lower than Squibs.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

What are you talking about? It was great shit. Especially the lyrics that Rinder sang with his Aussie accent.
  23. Anonymous Member

Rinder
    Scientology's being toasted by a midget with a blowtorch
    Pretender to the throne, he's just a big-ass pain in the zorch....
    Dave and his BFF little Tom
    These half two men
    Think they're really the bomb
    But I couldn't take their shit no more
    So I said "Fuck you" and walked out the door
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Huffington Post:

Tom Cruise Scientology Allegations: Alleged Auditioned Girlfriend Speaks Out Against Church & Famous Ex In Rap Song

Tom Cruise's ex-girlfriend, Nazanin Boniadi is speaking out against the Church of Scientology in the form of a rap song which name checks some of the most famous faces in the organization.
    Gawker posted a video shot by former Village Voice editor and veteran Scientology watchdog Tony Ortega, featuring an anti-Scientology rap by Los Angeles-based Italian producer Titziano Lugli.
    Boniadi, the actress and former Scientologist that Vanity Fair's Maureen Orth alleged was auditioned by the church to be Cruise's girlfriend back in late 2004, participated in the rap -- which is the first time she's spoke out against the church.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

27. They don't make 'em like they used to. I prefer the golden oldies myself.

'Thank You For Listening' it's not.

Never heard Elron sing 'shit' and 'fuck', neither. It's off-muthafucken-source.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I guess that makes Elron a much better person.
  29. Anonymous Member

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-cruises-alleged-girlfriend-performs-400056
    Tom Cruise's Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Performs in Anti-Scientology Rap

Nazanin Boniadi, the subject of an infamous Cruise piece in Vanity Fair, is said to be rapping about the star on a hip-hop track posted on Gawker.

Several high-profile former Scientologists have contributed to a new hip-hop song protesting the organization, includingNazanin Boniadi -- the woman chosen by the church as a girlfriend for star adherent Tom Cruise, according to a sensational Vanity Fair story.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. wolfbane Member

While the full Naz verse is powerful, the fact that Lugli wrote it and than did a parody of her singing the full verse because she declined to go there sans the small line she did sing, I can't help but feel a wee bit sorry for her.

Maybe it's just me hating all things related to scilon celebs, but this feels like they put words in her mouth and used her name in vain, all for the sake of feeding the Indie camp hype machine.

So here's hoping the tabloid buzz this generates at least gets a confirmation or comment of some sort from Naz's agent/publicist indicating that Tiz had her permission to use her name/voice for this project. Otherwise, without hearing the alternative ballad she wrote herself - I can't help but wonder if she got played in some respects. :(
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  31. You decide!

(psst, grebe - this also has a soupçon of your fave about the teacher giving false data). Enjoy!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Bullshit! Read the Gawker article. There is a song that Naz recorded herself with the help of Tiziano, singing directly to Tom Cruise about how demons will get him for what he did to her.

I suspect this song will never come out. So Tiziano just made a little fun out of the story that she probably told him.
  33. wolfbane Member

I pointed that other song out in my comment. But you know, Dox or GTFO. Let's hear it, or at least get a secondary confirmation that when the rap song is released Naz's bit will still be in it. Otherwise, at best - she's still hiding in the shadows letting others speak out on her behalf without backing it up personally. At worst - she didn't know her snippet would get used like it did.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. blownforgood Member

I wrote the original. As a joke. Not sure why I did it. Sue me, I was going through some shit.
    Tiz overheard me humming it one day & asked me to send it to him.

Tiz then went and recorded these guys and then had them write their own verses. This was at least 2 years ago. It never sat well with me and I thought it was cheddar, that is why nothing ever happened with it until Tiz played it for Tony O...

I spoke with Tiz and if we could make it decent, we were going to try and sell it and use the money to help out people who were getting out. Since then my view on supporting/helping leave has evolved/changed over the years.

At least the most recent version is not on here, cause that has me singing. If you think I suck at writing you should hear me sing. Oh boy is it bad. Luckily, mix file was corrupted and Tiz can't open it. That's how he ended up playing the old "Indie" version (which I am not on) for Tony O.

At one point I was going to try and have RZA record it and then release that...

Until next time.
    BFG

P.S. Here is the full original song lyrics:

"BFG SONG:

I used to work
    at this crazy place
    Most people knew it
    as the secret Int Base

It was the top of the top
    No way to get any higher
    Some called it heat city
    Cause it was hotter than fire

There was this guy there that ran the whole scene
    He was vulgar as hell and his words obscene
    He used to beat people up and smack ‘em around
    If you disobeyed, he would beat you down

The secret cover ups and all the lies
    You might make it out after a couple tries
    The guys that do leave get the private eyes
    And if you pose a threat you get the OSA spies

CHORUS:

If you knew what I know
    And I know you would
    You would do what I did
    and you’d be Blown For Good

Keep the public in the dark and keep them weak
    Like all the other helpless sheep
    But don't forget their money
    Before the end of the week

Tommy Davis says we all had it oh so nice
    Golf, Picnics and pools in paradise
    100 hour weeks, beatings, beans and rice
    Seriously Tommy, are you smoking ice?
    I was there for 15 years,
    saw the pain and tears
    Me and my friends we paid the price

The yelling, the violence, the abuse at the top
    While Dave was having fun on private yachts
    With Tom and his toys living in luxury
    While we slaved away in utter poverty

He took those people's money and flushed it away
    So Davey and his pal could go out and play?
    If he wasn’t making you divorce your spouse
    He was most likely having you mortgage your house

You can’t lock people up and throw away the key
    While at the same time say that you're setting em' free
    You said the bridge was freedom was here
    It's not a bridge - it's a fucking pier!

What does it take?
    how high are the stakes?
    people have died
    You know its fake
    Truth is your fate

Instead of hiding, I'm fightin, i'm in your face
    All my writing, highlighting and a legal case
    My friends my family I plan to save
    I know I've done that when we say goodbye to the slaves

CHORUS:

If you knew what I know
    And I know you would
    You would do what I did
    and you’d be Blown For Good"
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 6
  35. wolfbane Member

^^The BFG version is winrar. Indie version... Meh. Too much hype.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

^^^ These are great lyrics Marc.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Comments on Marty's blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/the-arrogant-are-leading-ignorant/#comment-243308
  38. Anonymous Member

That's ok BFG. I forgive you. But still encourage you to not give up your day job. :D
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member