Customize

Ritual Child Abuse in Satanic sects (OTO)

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by KittyKatSpanker, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Mark Kononov Member

Changing eyes? Sounds like some kind of magic trick or whatever.I honestly have no idea how the girl changed her eyes.
    But I guess that's not the point of this thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

There was a bit in 'The Master' when his wife changes her eye color, do you mean that?
  4. Anonymous Member

The Amsterdam Whore House
    http://www.arcane-archive.org/relig...tan/cos-files/the-amsterdam-whore-house-2.php

5. I know I am being a necromancer in doing this, but I HAD to point out that not all Satanists are crazy, abusive cultists. Some of them are just looking for a religion that fits them and found it is Satanism.
  6. Anonymous Member

They worship the Angel that was pushed out of heaven by god, satan lost. Anyone who worships that has a self actualization problem.
  7. Anonymous Member

Can you tell us which satanists aren't crazy?
  8. Anonymous Member

satan-cat-tombstone.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  9. The same questions go toward all religions, its a matter of personal choice, and if they are getting a sense of fulfilment then that is a good thing, so the ones that are not crazy are the ones who follow Satanism as a belief that they will be rewarded in some way. the ones who ARE crazy are the ones who engage in rituals that injure people or harm them in some way, they're crazy.
  10. I'm willing to say something about child abuse but I would like to add here.

Basically, it does not matter what flag the people attach to the collar. Be it an inverted cross , a skull or the all-seeing eye.

It 's always about power and control. These are not Pedos the purposes of medical facts. These are people who simply do what they want with people around them and construct a stigma with the find members or supporters .

So here to help if Anonymous can do something, then this is the group took the opportunity to disguise Lies, and information to prevent and destroy.

Everything else is up to each of ourselves we will take the responsibility to talk about it , to talk freely , to tell the truth and not to look away .

We have a broken system of laws, but we have a system that can not look away from the truth Ofenlegung . Therefore, the task of locking up these people remain in our executive but that's only if the suppression of information to an end. The fight against censorship is thus a struggle against all consider it their advantage .

I want to say as a writer to this whole organization to a .

Believe in what every person who wants to be set free . This is in my opinion an inalienable right . Just as freedom of speech.

But as for these organizations makes better or dangerous is brainwashing. Organized and directed quite specifically and fully to exercise power .

Add to this the these organizations operate , run, and support child abuse , human trafficking and drug trafficking .

I am here since long after the abuser . I have seen many terrible and frightening things. I've seen sick people , but which are actually from their deep inside to be able to see the wrong in their actions.

Above all, I 've seen the 98 % what happens only on his lust for power , control and violence based its . This is driven , supported and promoted by organizations such as Scientology.

You would not believe how many of the so-called " celebrities " in LA abusers are and how many of the prominent men and women are victims of this as a toy , to be in any way used .

Should be clear that there is only one way to stop these people . " Truth"
    The truth about what these people do .

A fight against these organizations, such as Scientology , so is a fight for the truth.

Call me quiet a dreamy idealist writer but who sees his environment recognizes what happens.
  11. Anonymous Member

There is no actual proof that satanic abuse cults exist. The FBI did a survey in 1996 of over 12000 reports of satanic ritual abuse and found that not a single one is substantiated. It was only a media ploy that was continued by psychologists "regressing" their patients and implanting (on purpose or otherwise) false memories into their patients.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

http://www.cultwatch.com/satanicabuse.html
    Your statements- FBI did a study -true
    not a single one substantiated - he doesn't say this. He talks about the difficult in working these cases and the difficulty determining what is true.
    Media ploy- illuminati much?
  13. Anonymous Member

do you know what substantiated means? If there is no evidence that is able to verify the truth, than it is unsubstantiated. In fact, the report says that exactly "These cases involved and continue to involve unsubstantiated allegations of bizarre activity that are difficult either to prove or disprove. Many of the unsubstantiated allegations, however, do not seem to have occurred or even seem to be possible"
  14. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. I am an Atheist
    • Like Like x 1
  16. PresidentShaw Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Like this doozy WIKI:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Study_Tech

Study Technology, or Study Tech, is a teaching method developed by L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the Church of Scientology.[1

THE TRUTH !!!!!!
    http://www.paulsrabbit.com/The-ESMB-Posts.pdf

"Post #11 20070108-0054 Chuck and Ava Berner created Study Tech
    One of the most difficult things to do is report accurately.
    For example: I and several other Scio's had dinner with Chuck and Ava Berner at the Forrest Row
    Hotel, it was June 1964, the night before Chuck and Ava were to meet with LRH to go over this
    new discovery they made to do with study.
    We were all enthralled with what they had discovered.
    Imagine the shock we had when LRH told us in a the lecture that night that he had made a
    momentous discovery in the field of study.
    The data he gave was almost word for word with what the Berners had discussed with us the
    previous night.
    There was no mention of the Berners who were in the audience.
    They were devastated.
    What made me sick was I made LRH right to do this......I did not support the Berners.....I simply
    went elsewhere.
    I put my own survival above my honor......what a price I was to pay for that.
    Not only me but all of us.......for I believe that is the moment that LRH went to the dark-side.
    That was also the last real lecture on GPM's. It ended mid lecture - abruptly - then he flipped and
    began to talk about the study tech.
    I realize LRH was dichotomous, but so are we all....that is what the GPM Tech was supposed to
    handle.
    Alan"
  19. PresidentShaw Member

There is a thing called verifying sources, which are always provided with wikipedia article. Not my problem if you are too intellectually lazy to do research. I was just giving a lead. Carry on.
  20. Anonymous Member

You are the lazy one just parroting the "nothing to see here, carry on"l ine ignoring abuse going on. Just like the CO$, It is always worse than you think
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

Right. So his charlatan act wasn't on the dark side all along, only starting in 1964. Got it!

In the olden days, someone would just slap this person in the face, shake them by both shoulders, and yell "WAKE UP, YOU DAMNED FOOL!" but we're too civilized for that now.
  22. PresidentShaw Member

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You people had over 20 years to come up with evidence. I still see none
  23. Anonymous Member

How many years was there no abuse in the chatolic church I dare you to answer
  24. PresidentShaw Member

Wait, I thought we were talking about organized satanic ritual abuse that leads to supposed multiple personality disorders and so called mandchurian candidates.

Please try to stay focused.
  25. Enturbulette Member

You've seriously never seen that?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Enturbulette Member

You are acting like a know it all. You do not personally have a verified download of every physiological response possible in the cosmos. Skepticism sure, but smugness is a trap - leave room for a smidgen of doubt in your personal Redoubt of Absolute Certainty.

I would propose that perhaps when the personality switched, the pupils enlarged to a great degree, making most of the eye appear black.
  27. [IMG]
  28. I want to like this, but cannot like : (
  29. anon-ophq Member

Did not read the thread. Just wanted to sign off with a healthy "Hail Satan!"
  30. Okay this is even too rich for me:

31. DeathHamster Member

32. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

In June 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14,[25] he was sentenced to 18 months in prison. He served 13 months before being released. At release, he was registered in New York State as a level three (high risk of re-offense) sex offender, a lifelong designation.[26][27]