Customize

Riverside County supervisors to take up revised picketing proposal

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AnonLover, Jan 4, 2009.

1. fotoanon Member

Re: Riverside County supervisors to take up revised picketing proposal

Just wanted to add this if it wasn't mentioned already

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28529389/
  2. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Re: Riverside County supervisors to take up revised picketing proposal

No mention of barbed wire or fence spikes pointing IN. Also, the "private property" that AO got jumped on was nowhere near their "residences" (probably more than 50 ft away from the "residences").

Can't even admit that Gold Base has top leadership offices there. And that the Golden Era production studio doesn't HAVE residences on the property...

O RLY? If you're not a Scientologist, what's stopping you from joining the cult? And I'M glad to live in a country where I can LEAVE a religion if I wanted to...

Thanks for mentioning this in a public statement. BTW, are thse PRIVATE residences, or CHURCH-OWNED residences. Better re-read the new ordinance...

Keep an eye out for this. They'll try to sneak it in so that Anon won't be there. This time, we'll have more dox. From the county's own regulations. And words from the opposition.

Round two coming up...
  3. Re: Riverside County supervisors to take up revised picketing proposal

From local MSNBC:

Riverside Restricts Picketing - KNBC-TV- msnbc.com

This report is a Big Win, the reporter gets everything right. READ IT. Note for example that Alhadeff's legal lie is immediately followed by another lawyer correcting it. If anything I'd say it was biased towards the protesters, with their viewpoint being given more space.

Excellent job by all concerned. Now will the "tl;dr but here's my inane drivel anyway" crowd shut up and let the protesters do a picket or two under these restrictions?