Customize

RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vir Member

Re: RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

Scientology cases are a bit of a world of their own, but if Scientology were involved in the case and argued for vicarious liability, it would be funny to bring in estoppel. As you said though, different state.
  2. Anonymous Member

My money is on Nov 29th, the Santa Parade in Hollywood. He was detained there last year.

(it will actually be broadcast this year, but in December, so any parts they don't like will be edited out.)

Should we start a pool?
  3. TypingChimp Member

Cracker, fruit, pebbles? I don't get it.
  4. Herro Member

Now would be the time to rub it in. Too bad most people in socal actually work for a living.

Not sure who this poster is but he / she / it is definitely consistent. Every post follows the same general formula: AO put up with a lot of shit --> AO is finally being rewarded --> AO is going to make a shit ton of money --> People are jealous of AO because of all the money he is going to make.

I'm inclined to agree. Earlier I said that an assault suit should be fairly easy to win. But the more I think about it, the less straight forward it seems. First we need to know specifically why the case was thrown out.
  5. TypingChimp Member

Animal, John Wayne, foot high five, robot, blue jean covered posterior?
  6. Anonymous Member

You got it!
  7. Skeptic1337 Member

close you missed the obvious 's.
  8. fitch2000 Member

Is that the parade scientology sponsors and has all it's floats in?
  9. Smurf Member

John Wayne's back dog kicked Scilon ass??? What are you smoking?
  10. Anonymous Member

Ooooh...I hope I get hired to play one of the Socal anons he is a dick to. I hate doing that for free.
  11. Smurf Member

Author Service's Galaxy Press sponsors only one (lousy, uninspired) float in the parade.
  12. Anonymous Member

Wouldn't you rather have an uber-sexy role?

hot-russian-brides.jpg
  13. TypingChimp Member

Funniest thing I've seen in a long, long while.
  14. bastet Member

Thank You Graham Berry! Ignore the nay sayers on both sides.
  15. Anonymous Member

True, but they also put up banners along the entire route, and the parade last year STARTED in front of the Hubbard Winter Wonderland...and the hosts were scilons.

I think they donate more than a float
  16. DeathHamster Member

Sidetrack: Long before the appeal process was done, Jason sold his award to Scientologist Gerald Beeny for "about $25,000". CoS probably maneuvered him into that so that they could be first in line as the largest creditor when it was time to dispose of CAN's assets.
    Lawrence Wollersheim said that CoS offered him $12 million to settle (with a ball gag clause, no doubt) rather than lose the case, and that was after seventeen years of fighting it up and down the court system. They even gutted the Church of Scientology California and moved everything over to Church of Scientology International to avoid paying. (It was another trip up and down the courts to show that this was just corporate shell games.)

Hush-Hush Money August 14, 1997, Alan Prendergast, Westword Online

No, Larry didn't have video, but his cases and others like Julie Christofferson Titchbourne show the limits CoS (and Davie) will go to to avoid being found [STRIKE]guilty[/STRIKE] liable and paying damages.

There is no slam-dunk in that kind of fight against Scientology as long as they have the money for it.
  17. bastet Member

Muriel was displeased......
  18. fitch2000 Member

the one Carradine (sp?) was on then I guess. I don't know why I was thinking they had more floats and scilon announcers and stuff too....thnx for the info tho.
  19. Smurf Member

They used to have the "Way To Happiness" float that current LA Sheriff Lee Baca enjoyed riding in his cowboy gear every year, but they've replaced the WTH with Galaxy Press' float.
  20. Anonymous Member

The announcers last year were scilons. And the parade started with them.
  21. eddieVroom Member

WHEEEEEEEEEEE...
  22. xenubarb Member

Yeah, I leave the seat down now.
  23. Anonymous Member

Yup. From last year:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Church of Scientology International
    Phone: (323) 960-3500
    Fax: (323) 960-3508/9
    E-mail: mediarelationsdir@scientology.net

WINTER WONDERLAND LIGHTS UP

HOLLYWOOD — Marking the beginning of the holiday season, Hollywood’s Winter Wonderland lights up during one of the largest celebrity parades in the world — Hollywood’s Christmas Parade.

As Santa passes down Hollywood Boulevard, he gives a special greeting to the Winter Wonderland, and over 30,000 lights will come on in a dazzling display, illuminating Santa’s snow-covered home and one of Hollywood’s tallest Christmas trees - a 60-foot white fir trucked in from Northern California.

Winter Wonderland has become a popular part of the holiday tradition for the Los Angeles community and visitors alike. Over 40,000 people visit Winter Wonderland every Christmas. In the holiday spirit, Winter Wonderland carries a message of peace for all mankind from L. Ron Hubbard, best-selling author and humanitarian: “On the day we can fully trust each other there will be peace on earth.”

The Winter Wonderland tradition started in 1983 when L. Ron Hubbard personally donated the first giant tree. Winter Wonderland has been a part of Los Angeles holiday tradition ever since, bringing joy to thousands of children and their families. The President of the Friends of L. Ron Hubbard Foundation, Monica Sanz Polo, said that she was proud to help continue the tradition, and “bring some holiday cheer into the community in the cause of peace.”

The 2008 parade includes celebs like David Carradine ("Kill Bill", "Kung Fu"), Shirley Jones ("The Partridge Family", "The Music Man"), Disney's new young star Demi Lovato ("Camp Rock"), Anne Jeffreys ("Topper"), Ann Rutherford ('Polly' in the "Andy Hardy" films), Lana Wood (“Peyton Place”), Sterling Beaumon ('Young Ben' on "Lost"), Melody Thomas Scott ('Nikki' on "The Young & the Restless"), Fred Willard ("Everybody Loves Raymond"), Kyle Massey ('Cory' on "That's So Raven"), Neal McDonough ('Dave' on "Desperate Housewives"), Eva La Rue ('Natalia Boa Vista' on "CSI: Miami"), Kate Linder ('Esther Valentine' on "The Young & the Restless"), Ed Ames ('Mingo' on "Daniel Boone"), and astronaut Buzz Aldrin, in addition a number of TV and movie personalities.

People get to see (and sometimes meet) their favorite movie and TV stars who ride the floats or join the procession in open antique convertibles. Over a million people line the streets to see Hollywood’s glitzy parade.

Over 10,000 volunteer man hours go into creating the Hollywood Winter Wonderland, which is sponsored by the Friends of L. Ron Hubbard Foundation, and takes just under a month to prepare.

Santa Claus arrives at Winter Wonderland officially on December 4 and greets children and families every weekday from 5-10 PM and weekends from 1-10 PM until December 24. The Winter Wonderland is located one block east of Highland at 6724 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood 90028.

A number of community events are held at the Winter Wonderland every year, including a Human Rights event, a Latin Day event, as well as the celebrations of other ethnic groups in Hollywood.
  24. Anonymous Member

Dog Duke kicks Scilon arse.

Cracker berries (buries) Stone. Why Anon always gotta go racial?
  25. Anonymous Member

But, there's only one berry.
  26. Anonymous Member

Graham Cracker Raspberry Rocks
  27. Anonymous Member

iuknow.jpg

Why just assault guys? Assault, battery, false imprisonment.

There's no point in guessing punitive damages until someone does discovery to determine the guilty parties' financial income, cash flows and assets for purposes of damages awards. Yum, discovery.

Kudos to Graham, AO and everyone who supported their efforts, big and small.
  28. Ackerland Member

I want to send out my congratulations to Graham Berry. Make them bleed!
  29. Smurf Member

You can bet they will tamper with the books & evidence.
  30. Re: RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

Congratulations Graham :)

I shall wish/hope/pray the gods prevail upon your client to endeavour to deserve you
  31. Vir Member

2mest9d.jpg
  32. PresidentShaw Member

matthew_lesko_list_view.jpg
  33. Re: RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

Congrats to AO! Another trespassing case against an Anon dismissed....
  34. exOT8Michael Member

Ok, cool, now how about we now say that any other craziness from AO which results in legal consequences should be paid for only by AO? Just a simple question worth its own megathread. LOL

Yes, we need moar AO megathreads...

funnypicturecatpicturee.jpg
  35. Anonymous Member

You. Are. So Cute.
  36. suz1948 Member

Well Done to all concerned, this is what occurs when a decent group gets together on the same causes. Church of Scientology you are falling, good, I hope you fall big time, you really need to make amends to the 3rd & 4th Dynamic, (groups & mankind) because you can not escape your karma. Your (Scientology) crimes are too big now.
  37. Puddin_Tame Member

OMG YOU GUYS AO IS GONNA BE SO RICH NOW

SRSLY YOU GUYS

YOU GUYS

SRSLY
  38. YAHRLY Member

you any lawyer worth their weight in paperclips would state:
    the DA has stated intent to dismiss case XXXX on XXXXXXX
    because the case is not dismissed until the JUDGE lowers the gavel
    the judge can reject the DAs motion to dismiss

just saying
  39. xenubarb Member

There's no judge until the DA assigns the case to a courtroom.
    Just saying...
  40. Anonymous Member

Always fail'in. Did you read like the first five posts. The JUDGE ruled according to CA PC blah blah that says a judge can dismiss the case. No DAs involved in this one fagfag
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.